What are some nice ways of making rape as traumatic and humiliating as possible?

What are some nice ways of making rape as traumatic and humiliating as possible?

>nice ways
>rape as traumatic and humiliating as possible
... wat?

raping ass after having done all other holes

Normie

She should be thankful. A good, hard, satisfying rape never hurt anyone

give her a big hug afterwards so she doesn't feel so bad :3

>so she DOESNT feel so bad
Freak. Sex is only fun if she’s crying and pleading

Involve her friends, family, or pets after you're done. That would make it a hell of.a lot worse

if you lack the necessary psychological know-how to inflict maximum pain, you are certainly not strong enough to overpower a woman

do it while they are young

If you want to maximize trauma and humiliation it isn't you who should be raping the victim. You should force the victim to rape someone else.

you. I like your thinking

- Gain trust first
- Make them abuse a younger relative
- Ass to mouth
- Offer deals to let younger relative go but dont keep your word
- abuse younger relative in front of them
- guilt trip
- spread pictures or video to relatives
- set them free but leave a permanent scar that always reminds them. Like on their forehead
- waterboarding

I never had rape fantasies but i feel if i wanted to REALLY hurt someone I would be SS level sick. I will refresh this post because some user will probably be 10x sicker. I love this place

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

you deserved it
now fuck off

welcome to 4channel

Piss off.

Spot the newfag

Get married have a kid wait x years. And bingo was his name o.

Hm, liking your dedication. Dedicating your whole life to making her trust you, just to then shout “just a prank bro” and leaving. Noted

Prison...

Is this the newest copypasta ?

its like from 2010 topkek

Fuck dude lol I been away for awhile last shit I read like that ended with walk the dinosaur

Use a vibrator on her clit for a while until she cums. Make her body betray her and make her cum multiple times. At the end tell her she did a good job, look at her wet cunt and tell her you're glad she enjoyed it

girl I know had her pubic hair set on fire afterwards

for added effect: try not to cum over all of this, then in the end, fuck her in the ass and cum only there.

Make her enjoy it.

if you do the raping, then that's about as traumatic and humiliating as it could be for her.

I know a gril who had a cig put out on her forehead after the dude came, kek. Plus he was like 35 and she was 16. She’s 24 now and still scarred right in the very centre of her forehead :3

usually I despise people using smileys on here...but you get a pass for that one you fucking sicko

The girl I knew had her bush burned off completely with a lighter and afterwards the guy shoved the spend lighter up her urethra. He only got caught because of the scream she let out when he did it, since her gag had worked free.

That is some outside the box shit right there
This user is going places. Prison may or may not be one of them

my sister had this suspiciously round scar on her forehead, since early childhood... I think I see clearer now.
even though I'm rather certain I'm the only one to bang her before her 19th birthday. but... you never know.

TITS OR GTFO

Smashing, my dear

Simple - get someone you really despise to do it to you.

Can you please describe rapes with more detail?

What's with you guys and rape today?

This is the most fucked up backstory for the Wild Thornberrys I've heard so far.

Stop oppressing me, rapeophobic bastard

kek