>older brother is the worst kind of psudo-intellectual
>like the worst of the worst
>he hasn't any higher education outside of high school
>doesn't have a job
>doesn't do anything but sit in the filthy guest room all day
>watches rick and morty and plays wow
>watches those """science""" channels on youtube like vsauce
>uses big words in conversation
>asks "big" questions he already knows the answer to and when nobody answers him he's like "oh nevermind I remember it's [answer]
>he also claims to be "alt-right" and christian
>thinks kekistan and pepe is funny and political
>watches people like Lauren Southern and Milo
>also shares their posts on his facebook
>doesn't follow any christian values or teachings
>he also belives in chemtrails and that the goverment controls the weather by "shooting lasers at the sky" and that the phone companies 3 maps your house and face whenever you use your phone

At first I just laughed at him but now I'm honestly getting worried about him.
How can I save him from this?

Take the redpill friendo

Sodomize him with a broom.

Tell him to stop being a freeloader and get a job otherwise he is a hypocrite and should kill himself. Also tell him to check his posts on social media and imagine it is coming from someone else as to show him how cringe he is.

rape his mom

Every time he makes a post make fun of him publicly. Other people will soon follow. But before that, get any of your friends who also have him added to make fun of him publicly on there. Hell stop soon. I had to it to my sister and it was honestly 100% worth it.

Tell him to go to an actual political meeting and bring his frog memes into there. He'll get punched in the face like Richard Spencer did.

Sounds like an idiot.

>watches rick and morty and plays wow

He’s also a gigantic faggot.

Kill him before he gets the bright idea of breeding

>He watches Milo and Lauren Southern
Whats wrong with that? Milo is a sassy bitch and isn't the most non partisan political person to watch, but he's not wrong on a lot of issues and he's essentially harmless. Whereas the people protesting him are not.

And Lauren is perfectly fine as well, it's not like they follow people like Richard Dawkins. The man himself is fine (par a few biased points of view on brexit) but his fans are some of the worst in the science and political spectrum.

But yeah Kekistan is just a meme to piss off the alt left, if you're actually with the group and not being ironic at all then you're kind of a faggot.

Gradulate him on his superior vocabularity

i hope you're kidding cus getting red pilled by Lauren Southern and milo is probably the worst way possible. milo is a retard and doesn't know anything except feminism shit. good for him. but really.. it doesn't take much brains to argue against feminists.
other than that he's just being a """"provocateur"""". for what????? because " muh free speech" ??

if you wanna change peoples opinions and make s difference perhaps he should try being less of an edge lord.

milo is a dumbass.

He's spreading the good word like wildfire, he hasn't issued incorrect statements on his faggot tour.

And enemy of my enemy is my friend after all, I don't care if he's not the most informed man on the planet, so long as he's being truthful and he's fighting against the cancer that is 3rd wave feminism.

[Citation needed]

I wanna see how long it takes him before he goes crazy and begins to believe that he is jesus.

look the problem i have with his followers is that they think he's right about everything he says and does. everyone always claims they are right and they evaluate things before coming up with conclusions. but most people don't. same fucking thing with milo followers.
he's right about most of the things on feminism sure. but people believe hes right on every subject he tackles. which no different than being a sheep for someone else.

The people who are suggesting that you be cruel about it are right. You need to shoot him down before somebody else beats you to it and probably does it more brutally than you would've

>redpill
You can't be red-pilled when your an autistic psudo intellectual who thinks Milo is the word of reason

He does say a lot of stupid shit, but a dumbass he's not. He makes money out of dumbasses. Stop giving him relevance and he'll crawl back to wherever he came from.

Milo is an e-beggar who openly brags about sucking black dick on social media
Lauren is just another histrionic thot who wants to gain money and attention from the trump wave