Any doctor fags here? Kind need some help

Any doctor fags here? Kind need some help.
So about 3 nights ago i was going to fuck this girl, but we didn't actually end up fucking.
Instead, i stuck my belly button in her vagina (Don't as why) and now, i've woken up with these fucking things on my belly button.

I have no idea what the fuck they are but they itch like crazy, quite concerned.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What the fuck though?

Here is more

salicylic acid.

Care to explain? I am really concerned and don't want to go to my doctor, how the fuck would i explain it to him.

You're a dumb fuckin asshole.the story is nonsense.youre in the right place.dunce

How can you even "stuck" a belly button in a vagene ? How is it feasible ? I need to know

It's condyloma dude, genetal worts. But some how on wrong place. Get some warticon or other solution for it

He's saying use acne medication you God damn ingrate. You'd rather ask a bunch of jamooks on Sup Forums than just Google the shit

I just turned it inside out like i am in this pic and kinda rubbed it in there. It actually feels really enjoyable but am regretting it now for obvious reasons.

Yeah, you got belly button herpes now...

looks like warts

I thought you were just an outie but you can turn your belly button inside out? What the actual fuck?

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. At least i didn't stick my cock in that shit.

I can do it further as well. Has been like this since i was a kid, not sure why.

so you only belly'd her ?

did she cum?

I suppose.
Surprisingly yes, i fingered her as well. I came without even her touching my dick as i was sticking my belly button in her.

Well go see a doctor, i don't think you can use those home removal wart kits on your naval area.

I bet he have seen more crazy stuff than warts on a belly button!

Fix your skin on your thumb. Also. Stop sticking your bellybutton in infants.
Gr8 b8 m8

Bullshit You Game without Touch of dicc

And bullshit any Girl settles for weird telekynetic Bellybutton Sex if she could have gotten fucked properly
With a dick.

That is some good original bait OP

What

>i stuck my belly button in her vagina

Maby she knew she had warts and didnt wanna spread it further
Who could have thought it could spread to your bellybutton

looks like herpes?

Any chance you didnt wash off the vag goop and its just an unsanitary issue?

Could be.
She has this weird kink for loose skin. Because my belly button is quite loose (What she said) she likes it

this story is such fucking bullshit.
>ITT: a dumb fuck that doesn't shower
/thread

Probably. A condom seems to be way too convenient in that Situation.
Almost as of it was designed to protect from warts and such.

Even if Said Girl exist and You got to rub your Belly on her vag For whatever reason.

I don't believe You came by sheer force of will

>i stuck my belly button in her vagina

this is the weirdest shit lol

like everything about all of this

buddy, youre fucked up!

Kill yourself and make a video on Sup Forums

Post fully extended belly button. Also, why did you stick your belly button in her vagina

Herpes.

You have an outie. That's your problem.