ANIME IS DEGENERATE and JEWISH CONSPIRACY

It is lamentable that white men are letting themselves be fooled by the satanic seed of the so called anime.
In Japan it can be observed that there is a trend of young Asian males to literally stop breeding and going out because of these JEWISH cartoons that now threaten the very heart of the biological mechanism of the Western world and white men, which is breeding and copulating.
There is a clear correlation between anime and severely lower birth rates across Japan (and in the future the whole world).
Anime is also related to increases in autism, it causes socially inept behaviour, and is the leading cause for many people to quit their productive works, stop being useful to society and turn into expendable NEET rats that are no better than SJWs or niggers.
On top of that it encourages pedophile behaviour.
I believe there must be an worldwide ban on anime because it is a major threat to the position of the white race, maybe even greater than feminism or Islam.
Organizations like the EU or the UN must do something to halt this terrifying avance of televised sterilization.
If we do not act now the entire white race is at the risk of being overrun by jews and utterly destroyed.
If you disagree you are a degenerate.

>watching SoL idol crap

pleb

>This thread again

Pretty cute loli senpai. Have a bread loli.

>its an OP makes an antagonizing anti anime thread and gets trolled to death with lolis episode

>fat loli

Disgusting.

Has a Brazilian ever not been a raging homosexual?
Also
>brazil
>white

Thanks

Fucking stop. You do this every day

Hurensohn los ruf die SOKO

Then what are you doing in an anime website, huebro?

>It's an "OP is a falseflagging kike" thread

>complaining about anime on an anime site

wew lad

Am I late to the party?

>All the manchildrens believing they're right in some way and not understanding how ridiculous they are
I watch some anime actually. But weebs have terrible taste

>It is lamentable that white men are letting themselves be fooled by the satanic seed of the so called anime.
don't care, the jews won with this one.

>Liking things I don't like
Why is this allowed?

>brazil
>white
>not a raging homo

>anime general

But boats are as pleb as you can get, pal

Fuck off you chimp, anime is awesome and anime will NEVER be banned. Also, you made this same type of thread earlier today:

>t. 2hu pro

sure thing gramps.

Until we gas the jews and retake Hollywood for the white man, anime is the less destructive alternative

>Anime the cause of problems
>not the solution
What? m8 have you ever dated a girl? They are treacherous creatures that yous their vaginas as political tools like they were medieval princess and can rationalize stabbing you in the back because modern culture tells them they shouldn't be attach to a single partner and follow their instincts and don't feel guilt of their desires.

I would rather watch anime and fap to 2d that ever feel again to play their game with the hopes of founding a girl that isn't basically a giant slut that would take half my stuff if I ever marry her or go out for more than 5 years.

>this thread

In Vancouver where I live this problem is non existent. White males fall for anime, and a plethora of Asian females with anime fetishes come here to hop on our dicks, cause we can like anime without having gay ass waifus like half of Japan.

In fact, anime and asian women have saved us from the plague of feminist extremism making white women hate their own race.

source? google giving nothing

>tfw no futa wife to plow

>There is a clear correlation between anime and severely lower birth rates across Japan

Germany having low birth rate because muh anime?

Monkey is fucking idiot.

It's a Jewish conspiracy to make white women breed with asian men

You've been making this thread for days now you monkey

>tfw no futa wife to plow me

Anime made for Japanese,not gaijins.

That's why every gaijin in anime are blonde because no japanese animators give a fuck gaijin's personality.

Fags

Haven't you posted this several times a day on a daily basis for like a week now?

Drop the act, kouhai. You ain't no jap. Post proof.

Fuck off Americoon, anime isn't putting a gun to your head and forcing you to not reproduce. People enjoy anime and STILL reproduce (unlike you), you autistic virgin. You KNOW I'm right. Admit it.

RARE
A
R
E

RARE

>BRs educating people on degeneracy

Oy vey, watch anime
let black men do the breeding, no need to get up and date women

>tfw no futa saber to make me her sheath

Then why are most western anime fans males?

What is this bullshit trump with animeme?

Even though Trump hating Japan.

most of anime fans aren't male.
But hardcore(crazy) anime fans are male.

A cuck and his fantasies.

people who a trying to mold trump into someone they like, literally just sticking fingers in their ears and saying "la la la" thinking he's some perfect guy.

A significant portion of the alt right movement likes anime and they also like Trump, so 1+1...

Ohh I was mostly talking about western fans, most conventions I have been here or the states have been always been a sauce fest, though it is true that there is more diversity in the type of fans of anime/manga than in the american comics subnerd culture.

For fujoshit, yes, that's true.

nice meme
learn to use real words

In the good ol times on Sup Forums we used to call these threads "I'm out of my animu reactionpics plz halp"-threads because it's fucking useless to complain about anime on a site designed for anime.

Anime is degenerate tough but I still won't stop. I fucking hate myself.

Hahaha poor saber
>All her life wishing she was an actual man
>Revive 2000 years in the futre
>People are still rubbing it in her face

I used no fake words, and you need to learn the definition of meme.

This. Trump is just another Jew-controlled puppet, like all of the other candidates. SEARCH YOUR FEELINGS, YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE. FUCK TRUMP THE TURD.

cuck is a meme, it means jack shit
>here's my argument
>w-w-well, uh, y-y-you're a c-cuck
anime autists BTFO

Whatever you say, hoss. You just keep going on about blacks and their dicks, and leave us to our sweet, feminine girls.

Based finnic brothers
Keeping our society clean from this corrosion.

>Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums
Please stop.

getting girls would mean you have to talk to one
I don't think you've ever even seen one
get a shower, lose some weight and go outside nerd

Yes.
I still watch it. I like cartoons. Eveyone like cartoons.

I even watch anime but you are such a fucking shitty person or master baiter that I don't know do I want to beat you or hang you.

>trying this hard
you're not even white mongol

Fight fight fight fight

That's why i came here only to funpost.
You have awesome Finnish boards, no?

Problem isn't anime, but people are turning to it as there is nothing left for them now, our media has been so infested with bullshit there is nothing for us to enjoy anymore.

You are denigrated for being this or that and the media we have now reinforces that denigration.

Anime fandom got me laid way more than western TV fandom

Newsflash Aussie, you have to suck off the Jewish Lobbyists to become president in the US as they have too tight a stranglehold on the system.

Every board goes for an anime phase, Sup Forums used to be full of Sup Forums material until a mod decided to go FULL anti-anime, the only boards that are exceptions are mostly the normalfag filled boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /soc/.

there is nothing wrong with enjoying cute 2D girls

from 0 to your hand?

2D girls make 3D skags look like trash. That could be a bad thing depending on your point of view.

Liking anime is a symptom not the cause

:^)

Anime is great tho and I carry my Waifu with me every day

Nah we have plenty of horny Asian women with fetishes for cute animu shit and getting a white man to plow them from behind with cat or wolf ears on. If you faggots don't like anime, it's just cause you aren't lucky enough to have hot Asians that will fuck you just for watching hentai.

So you're suggesting that Trump is an infiltrator? You believe that? Really?

>Canada is a paradise

Fuck yourself

and then you woke up?

Your waifu is a shit whore

you're on the wrong website, pal

Nope she's as pure as the driven snow.

GIBRALTAR ES ESPAÑOLA