I get paid to go on b lol

6 months old, Panera order kiosk, $0 / hr

>26
>Commercial Advisor for Samsungs in stores
>50k

I get payed to sell phones to losers

Ticket redeemer in museum
640€/month

Basically, in Greece it's illegal to have one person in the reception of the museum who both "sells" and redeems the tickets/receipts. In other words, I'm sitting with another ball scratcher who sells tickets to people before they give it to me and I let them in. My dad's friend got me in here to get some money before I enter the army. Best time of my life, paid to do nothing.

paid to do nothing, gets almost nothing

>26
>Sales Operation/DBA
>23K tacostones each month, 15.7K burgercoins a year

I wish I had your job

PM

>20
>soldier in the navy
>slave wages

It's nothing glorious but it's good. I get to talk to a lot of interesting people and hot teens/women asking for the best phone for selfies and all

>23
>OverNight Stocker at a grocery store
>$12.40/hr

Job: Aerospace Mechanic
Salary: 120k annually

My base wage is a little over 80k a year but mandatory overtime puts my higher. Shit still sucks because just to live in my state on your own you have to be making at least 55k a year so I still feel pretty poor.

Customer Service Representative
Wendy's
$8.55ph

Ha
Your life is a lie and nothing you so matters.

>30
>£18kpa (min wage)
>static security guard

28, Territory Manager, 80k

Why is this posted so much?

So you're 24 years old, work as a 43k and get paid IT?

You had one job, nigger, ONE JOB...

Would it happen to be a Hy-Vee?

Cybersecurity

5k/yr
Tv studio cameraman

That wage has to be a typo

manual labor/anything that comes up
5,000 to 7.000 euros a year

No...just shitty country with shitty wages

>18
>10.50 an hour
>starbucks barista
feelsokman

One small corner of finance
$160k

Project Manager
96k a year

23, Freight Conductor for a class 1 railway, 80-100k/year depending on how much I want to work

Industrial blast
25$/H
But I do work fucking hard

Sorter

Electrician-apprentice
20 usd/hr

Good job, If you save up you will have next month 1280€

26 finance manager 90k+

Ph.D. student in physics
30k/year

>25
>$14.00 an hour with bi-weekly pay
>overnight baker at Panera bread.
Basically all I do it throw dough into the ovens and make sure it doesn't get burnt. I work 9pm until 7am basically every day. The only reason I haven't gone out looking for a new job is because I get to smoke as much as I want while working overnight.

Same here, just got a new contract for a 13% raise. Union Pacific

How to get into IT field OP? I am 32, have extensive computer knowledge. I am fluent in HTML, CSS, Java, Javascript, PHP, C++, C#, Python and Ruby. I have dabbled in assembly like 15 years ago. Right now I'm doing freelance web dev stuff but how do I get in with a company? I have no formal training, all self taught. Although I am a highschool grad, and have taken post secondary education, just not in computer sciences. I do possess some online certs for the above languages, though.

Also, right now besides the part time web dev, I do offer businesses/clients social media assistance (making FB pages for businesses that are too dumb) etc, I also work in a butcher shop as a butcher, but I want to scrap that and just work IT full time.

I love baristas, I always throw $20 in their tip jar

>Ph.D student
>STUDENT
>Makes more money than some people

How do you get paid to be a student?

Certified Public Accountant
$105k

University stipend.

whats the diff between a "Public Accountant" and like a "Chartered Professional" or CPA?

>stipend
whats that mean exactly? that like tenure for students? hah

Chartered accountant is Canadian
Certified Public Accountant is American

thank you dad

Only idiots with no IT background use the word 'cybersecurity'

Before a doctor is licensed, they have to do residencies for a few years, during these residencies, they make like $45k a year. They work a lot of hours, and are basically underpaid RNs.

After their residencies, they get jobs as doctors

I train waiters/waitresses
31k a year

proffessional faggot
0 an hour

Tugboat operator
105-110k/yr
Pretty good office views

30*

>24
> Medical Billing
> 13.50 hourly leading to approx 32K a year

TIG welder
21.50$ an hour, 15 hours of overtime a week if I want to do it.

AHHHHHHHHHH makes sense, thanks. Thats why the dude who stitched my thumb was a 3rd year medical resident and he fucking butchered it. He sewed a stitch right through my nerve, kek. So getting the stitches out was worse than getting them put in. I wanted to kill him.

Head of Software Development
$100k

nice.

ah okay, yah Im canadian eh, so is a PA the same thing as a CPA in Murica?

peasant lol

hire me im

25, cubicle drone, 90k

26, 7up merchandiser, 30k

Software engineer at large defence company
60k€

Sure, you’re hired!

I've never heard of a public accountant, but have heard of Chartered Professional Accountant, which is the same as a Certified Public Accountant in the US.

public accountant sounds like a step down from chartered professional accountant, but I dont know for sure

that's good money for being a cubicle drone

~300k/yr

Stocks, last year I lost 250k and I've been doing it 3 years. So it'd be a lot more annually if I didn't get absolutely shit on.

AWESOME SO GIMME DAT PAYCHECK K

Maybe you should fucking stop since you're so bad at it, kek. You know what they say.
>A fool and his money are soon parted
You're a fucking fool 250 thousand times over, at least.

Cool. Did you choose this job actively or did you stumple upon it?

IT Call Center for a hospital
22K (Only working part time)

Are you employed or just trading your own cash?

IT Manager

Bullshit. Bucking anfo bags aint hard user. Unless you a manlet or working ina ground.

23/ warehouse grunt/ 45k
Made 60k in a foundry i was at for a few years before they went under

Disabled
$735 per month.
America Doesnt Give A Shit About disabled people.

Plumber

Dickfarmer. About $.05 an hour.
"If you do what you love is it really work?"

22, student. -£14,200/annum.

GG, I guess

I made 950k this year, and it was all-in on bitcoin.

Earlier this year I put a mortgage on my home, and emptied my bank account into it. 1,100$ - and it stayed steady at 1,000$ for 5 months.

Everyone I know told me to back out and sell when it hit 1,300$ as everyone was saying it was going to be dumped.

Sold it all off in August for 4,550$. If everyone around me was right I'd be an idiot. So fuck you.

Excavator Operator
70k Cad

Why the fuck don't you make some friends and get in pre ipo instead of gambling in watered down bullshit you have no control over?

I had 100k of my own money and I quit my job to study stocks(dead-end job in IT) and day-traded penny stocks and got to 150k. I had my eye on cryptocurrency and failed on a few start-ups.

How did you guys recycle your greensand? Trying to get out of hobby tier and really make some shit.

HVAC Technician

HVAC sucks, trying to get into either the welders union or the elevator union

>27
>English Teacher
>95K/year

NEET
£700/mo NEETbux

Git cucked wageslaves

True. Too many people take advantage of it. I cant afford to live on 700 a month so i suffer all day every day unable to take meds or even smoke weed. I feel for you user. Being dissabled is absolutely balls.

Hmm i too am from iowa fren...wapello county. And you?

Lol, if this is true have fun being poor dumbass

I can't find anything good to put money into, and that's run by people with a lot more money. You won't be finding it before them, so I don't bother trying. If I could find the golden ticket I'd be there.

stop being disabled you lazy piece of shit

disabled is a code word for "lazy fuck who wants free gibs"

so fuck you welfare queen

I honestly believe that the United States should institute an annual review of anyone who receives Social Security disability, and any doctor that approves more than a few annual disability renewals should have his practice audited by federal investigators, to make sure the process is being followed.

Construction PM
135k/yr + Bonuses (On Time, On Budget, etc.)

>30
>warehouse manager for a small plastic company
>28k

This same shit happened to me, but I ended up taking the stitches out myself because I couldn't take it anymore. I have a huge scar that restricts movement in my hand now.

>18
>Auto mechanic
>7 dollars and 50 fucking cents per hour.
Independent shop. Kms

>30
>Nursing Student
>$0.00 a month

Get $2,200/month for Post 9-11 GI Bill and ~$200/month for Army Reserves.

Not something you can live comfortably on but I'm not dead yet.