Buddy of mine saw this posted at a Whole Foods in Nevada. This country is going to shit

Buddy of mine saw this posted at a Whole Foods in Nevada. This country is going to shit....

Discuss...

There's this kid who works at a local store and over the years he's turned from gay into full blown faggot who dresses like a girl. Bra, skirts, all of it.

I still call him man every single time I'm in there because I refuse to acknowledge their mental illness.

ah this old bait. If you don't like it, don't shop there. Chances are if you don't agree with it, you wouldn't be going to whole foods anyways.

unfortunately this is the future, get used to it.

Kek good man

or I'll shop there and use whatever fucking pronouns I like. If i'm asked to leave i'll do so happily and without confrontation.

Ill acknowlege yours ya autist. If you have to go out kf your way to make someone feel bad about their day then you have a mental illness, you cant mind your own business? Does heshe even ask you to call them anything or do they mind their own business? Sounds like you're insecure.

People have always just been plain simple faggots.
Now that they've got so much competition they have to evolve and adapt.
A lvl.2 Faggot is essentially a trans person.
And I guess a lvl.3 faggot is a full blown 9th gender, otherkin.

It's quite expensive, "elitist" if you will. It's a hipster/liberal thing to do, so it honestly doesn't upset 95%+ of their customers with this, and it isn't chasing away new ones.

You're the one who's mentally ill

Its overpriced vegetarian food, you don't have to make it sound like its a safe zone or some shit.

Bumping this cringe thread

Wasted trips. Get off my board kid.

>Whole Foods
That place has always been a sham to trick leftists out of their money.

Bruh is this real life?
Asparagus water?!

Ye

Back to pol with you cockroach

>fake

no he fucking didn't.

Some dude got caught making these and got fired. I think it's funny as fuck and they were making $6 a bottle