youtu.be/_QazRAjQ9GI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lorde, classical and japanese elevator music

look at all the SLACC

youtube.com/watch?v=adaTEdqR4xI

Frank Sinatra - In the Wee Small Hours

youtube.com/watch?v=_pgPq4FGWfk

Benjamin Britten

If he loves suits so much then how come he never buys suits that fit him?

He buys them at Goodwill, he's rail thin, and I don't think he tailors his shit or does so badly

youtube.com/watch?v=JNYOVEXJBBM

Talking Heads. [Spoiler]get it? Because his suit is too big[/spoiler]

Because large suits were the style back in the '80s and the '40s. He's also really into short wave radio and other old timey stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU

suits that were made in the 80s-90s were made to be worn in a more loose fashion.

>how come he never buys suits that fit him?
That suit fits him perfectly you mong

Perfect answer

how old is he

modal jazz

youtube.com/watch?v=XzcHJAONSSo

actual answer is 90s alt rock and big band jazz

God what a pussy killer. I wish I were as cool as TROTW.

around 21 but he claims to be older which isn't true

very early 20s, goes to college
funnels all of his YT skrilla into his education

"jazz"

Damn he's tall

For you.

no u

Jap jazz

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones

Anime OPs

does anyone know anything about his living situation? seems like he may live with a grandparent

review brah is like the male version of those chicks that dress like betty page, accept he is autistic and a nerd and the only guy who does that.

Your just a manlet

he said he was staying with some people, maybe relatives

it's not style you mongs, it's pure function. he needs to be able to get in a proper fighting stance if those stalkers attack again.

Omg he also swole

he got attacked?

He was stalked but not attacked, that guy's just memeing.

i love the lore of this man

there is a militia of lesser food reviewers stalking and trying to take him hostage

Some retarded gook from Sup Forums stalked him

Oasis

Glenn Miller Orchestra

Asian people would love the review brah, i bet you could sell Japanese people cartoon keychains of reviewbrah

He listens to his cousin Lorde.

Holy shit

Wilco

he used to have a playlist on his channel of music he likes, it had shit like Wilco, Weezer, lot of pop music. I think he had some Louis Armstrong on there too

A diverse man. I can respect that even if I don't particularly like any of that shit.

you would know if you listened to VORW

Muzak

What's the deal with this guy? I browse Sup Forums exclusively for about 3 years, but I know this guy is a meme across boards. Got a name, a story, something?

>listening to some autist ramble about random shit
No thanks.

>Got a name, a story, something?
Reviewbreh or TheReportoftheWeek on jewtube. He started getting posted on /fit/ because of his meme fast food reviews where he gives relatively serious reviews with small hints of humor. The autists here like to use him as a self-insert because they think he's just like them, but I don't get the appeal. Also, he wears oversized suits unironically.

This guy was in an AV Club article today lmao

Ooh, thanks. I'm actually gonna check some of his videos to see his appeal.

He is a weird kid, oddly charming, his suit wearing isnt a put on, he is just weird. Does food reviews of really trashy fast food places. Talks like an old timey new york gangster. Lives in florida.

>tfw he makes genuinely great content and has one of the best personalities on youtube
>all you see in the comments are the same comments about his looks

Oh shit

oh lorde...

mfw they over did it on the mayo

I actually love his reviews and I wanna tell him that hes more than a meme. You can tell hes an honest genuine person which is rare now a days.

hahaha

>autism eyes
>autism stare
>autism posture
>autistic hands
was it autism?

spanish radio

He was on fantano's podcast a while back. He said he listened to a lot of 90s pop rock like third eye blind.
I found this information extremely surprising.

nat king cole

youtube.com/watch?v=Fy_JRGjc1To

Jazz
Frank Sinatra
Anything from the 50s or 60s really

he needs to keep moving

reviewbrah is so effete

*effay fuck

He doesn't listen to music

As the other user mentioned, there was a video he did once, where he laid out a detailed plan of what a day in his life entailed. I think it got deleted. He had all the basic shit (brushing teeth, lunch, going to college) and then at night he said he'd relax and then showed his decade old iPod that he still has. I remember he said he likes to listen to swans, wolves in the throne room and some Coltrane.

Nine Inch Nails

Talking Heads is actually fucking terrible and anyone who likes them is a beta goober

fuck i hope so

>him in 20 years

He is ahead of the gang by 20 years when everyone will wear loose fitting clothes.

Either top 40 or shitty movie soundtracks

woah is that Jake Phelps

I don't think he listens to any actual music or does anything recreational other than review fast food and listen to his shortwave radio

he has said that his favorite music is 90s 00s alternative

he looks like a government man

Reviewbrah is my dad he taught me about shoehorns and I use them every day now

F
#PrayforManchester

radioheff

Vaporwave

o ami i laffin

I wish Barron Trump and this guy interacted and someone caught it on camera. Like one of those cliches with an affluent prodigy and a weird wise dude off the street.

as much as I absolutely love reviewbrah, i think these "what does he listen to" threads are absolute cancer and should be a bannable offense

What does he listen to?

youtu.be/_QazRAjQ9GI

reviewbrah introduced me to "under the western freeway" so that's pretty cool i guess

does he make enough $$$ from YT to move out of his mom's house?

YES! I clicked into this thread to link this album!

anything thats ironic enough

This kind of pictures are always weird to me, if you object the person that much just get out and confront them.

What's the fucking point of cowardly taking a picture and run to your internet friends to have them agree with you?

Reviewbrah isn't even funny anymore he was funny for a while when he went went viral now its just a stale meme

he recently moved out!

If you listen to his podcast he talks about his new apartment