I need your advice Sup Forums

I need your advice Sup Forums

>Be me, 32yo guy, december 2016. Happily living with exgf like on a normal saturday. Cooking, having dinner, watching a movie, sleeping together
>We were about to be 6 years together. Planned some nice things for her
>She says she has to go to her parents house next day. Starts avoiding my text messages, calls and everything. Saying things quick, she just disappeared without saying a word or an explanation.
>15 days later she changed her profile picture hugging another guy. Never wanted to meet in person or give me a reason. Nothing. Worst times ever.
>Spent most of this year hooking up with random girls from tinder and other places. Dated a 20yo girl for 4 months, great girl.
>Had a lot of depression and tried to move on, I have to admit the best girl is still my exgf, even after all she did. I never wrote her since what happened.
>A couple of weeks ago, she texted me. "Hello OP, how are you doing after everything? are you fine? are you still in town? we can meet for a talk if you want"
>Didnt reply. Checked the "new guy" facebook, they seem to be still together, all that "into a relationship" crap and pictures

I know meeting her wont be a solution, but Im feeling really bad these days, there are these saturday nights where I just cant sleep at all thinking of her. Tried almost everything and recently got ghosted from a girl I really liked after meeting for 1 month. Im not in the mood for sex neither, just wanted a nice relationship. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posttraumatic_growth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop being Gay

Millions of women in your country and you're stuck on one? At the same age as me? Are you retarded?

dude...fuck her, she was probably cheating on you and showed no concern for you at all...don't give her the forgiveness she wants to feel less guilty..

/thread

I know, from the outside it seems really stupid. I would think the same.

But I guess its on these bad moments where I think all these things about getting back together as most of the new girls I've met are not good at all.

I wanted to feel confortable with myself alone first, started going to the gym, diet and focused on my hobbies, but I guess its not enough, I always want a girl near me

Maybe she's looking to cheat on her new boyfriend.

I'd probably talk to her, tell her know how fucked up everything she did was. I don't think I'd forgive her. I'd just want her to know that she's an evil cunt.

fuck her. Honestly. If you would have done the same she and all her friends would have gone apeshit. She's just playing with you. Show her that you are a better man without her by telling her to fuck off and leave you alone. That will give her something to think about. Like : "Damn , I didn't know that I mean so little to him anymore. I would have never guessed that he gets by alone so well. Maybe I fucked up." or something. Remember that women rate their social value by what others think of them. If you show her that you think nothing of her : that is a straight blow to the face.

Get trough it OP. Greetings from germany.

Get some hard liqueur OP. There is nothing you can do now she may have been a great girl but she is obviously a slut. If you did get back with her you would just be waiting for this to happen again. Man up, get drunk, move on.

After she fucking did that to you? She's basically been cucking you this whole time, bitches don't just leave like that. Bet you she's been riding that dude for years. Need advice?Fucking hell man take some testosterone pills or something. there's always another and better yet you can upgrade now. Happiness begins with you, other people don't decide your happiness. Go out and put your dick in something and don't even fucking talk to her let her know she's a piece of shit. As far as I'm concerned there is no reason for her to leave you like that then come back spouting some apology shit or wanting to "talk", she basically wants to make you her backup plan/side piece. Once a woman knows she can walk over you like she did she knows you're her biych.

Thats actually what Ive been doing all this year, ignoring her, not replying any of her messages and avoiding anything. But at the end you know, theres always something more, I know this may sound stupid but you end up remembering all the good things instead of the fucked up thing she did at the end.

I guess you all are right, going back with her or meeting for a drink wouldnt have sense

Whatever you do, do not forgive her or pretend you forgive her or tell her you forgive her or tell her you can be friends or whatever. Be sure she knows she is a horrible person. Do not give her a way to absolve herself of whatever guilt she is feeling cuz that is the only reason she is calling your ass.

Not to mention she was probably cheating on you for a long ass time. You're probably a bitch and will have a lifelong self esteem problem but at the very least don't let her get away scott free.

Sometimes we want people because they don't want us. It's unhealthy and it's the reason you should never give her the time of day, ever again, no matter what.

She also tried to be "friends" which I obviously declined. And in the end I think she just wants to clear up her mind and stop feeling guilty about what she did to me

dude she f you over move on if you are weak, if you are strong meet up see if you can fuck her again and just keep her as a side slut its really up to you OP personally f that i would have cut all ties this happened to me too, i heard later she was miserable with the new dude so f her

like i said dude exact same thing happened to me, you know what i did i played along meet up with her, f her we texted for a while an i did it right back to her ghosted the slut, pay back was sweet and i moved on

Don't give her the satisfaction. Ignore her texts and move on.

see You are 100% correct. F that bitch. If you want to fuck around or slap her titties or something go for it. Just make sure she understands that she 100% fucked you over because she's a selfish whore. Don't ever let her escape that guilt.

Respond to her telling her she's a fucking bitch.

If you have a similar circle of friends, you could post on facebook or whatever that she cheated on you and left you after six years, and now she won't fuck off. That's a pretty passive aggressive thing to do, but if you want some kind of revenge.

Avoid her. It's tough, because we always want to know reasons. But she will just come up with some bullshit to make herself feel better about what she did.
Move on with your life and thank Jesus for not having a kid with her. Because after all she is not the best woman ever. She's a coward and a cunt.

this

OP, a girl dumped me when I was a young man. Then, many years later - yes, I'm old - she tried to come back into my life via facebook. And I realized, by the things she did and the way she did it publicly, that I had been carrying a torch for a MORON all those years.

She spared you by leaving, OP.

Don't give her the satisfaction of letting her explain herself.

I hate women exactly because of this. This, what they do, and what they did to me. Demons don't exist but women do.

>"are you alright user?"
>YES I'M ALLRIGHT, BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!

OP here
There was a moment during this year where I even thought it was my fault, not all of course, but being busy, lot of work and not being able to be with her all the time. Now I know that was just product of my low self-esteem after what happened.

What caused this and thinking about getting back is not being able to find good girls again or as easy as in my 20s. Last one was this one who ghosted me without a reason, Im trying to not hate girls but.. come on

Don't answer her. Be a fucking man. I know it's tough, and I know because I've gone through it too. Tough it up. Let her live with guilt for the rest of her life.

Don't react at all. She's not worth wasting any time on her anymore. If you really have to message her then just tell her: "You made a decision when you left me without any explanation. Now be grown up enough to bear its consequences and refrain from ever contacting me again." Then ghost her.

OP once again
I guess Ive been doing it right then, deleted her number and social sites back in january and never texted her back.
I have these weak moments from time to time, but I know there isnt a solution for this or trying to get back. Honestly, I dont think I would be able to sleep with her again after everything.

Doesn't matter whose fault it was, OP. It's over. You don't owe her anything, even though she disguises it as closure for you. Your only concern is YOU and your own well being.

Being divorced my ex did this to a lesser degree to me.

DONT TALK TO HER AT ALL AND BLOCK HER ON EVERYTHING.

She thinks that you will roll over again for her but don't be her dog.

Had a similar scenario OP.
>Dated 4 years.
>She dumped me randomly one morning.
>Spent 1.5 years trying to win her back. Seeing her occasionally and hooking up.
>Eventually came to my senses and ignored her.
>6 months later we started dating again.
>dated 2 more years.
>came home and was randomly dumped again.
>Learned from the past and I left right then and there. Have not contacted or seen her since.
>Much better girl today. Can't believe i wasted 8+ years on the ex.

AS others mentioned. CUT HER OFF AT ALL COSTS. Not a single response. Delete all photos and anything that reminds you of her.
It sounds fucked up but "out of site out of mind".

Go to that bitch and rip her a new one.

Don’t put up with any excuses.

Post her nudes all over social media

double this. She just wants to meet you so she can feel better about herself.

No. Don't ever do this. You would be a piece of shit human being.

learn how to properly greentext faggot

Idk about cheating on her new bf.. But she definitely feels remorse, and wants to get over that. Don't give her the satisfaction. If you feel you have to meet up, do as he suggested. Tell her it was fucked up, no you don't forgive her, and you'd wish her well if you thought she deserved it, then peace out while she's still trying to say sorry and never talk to her again

Serious men! There are millions of hot girls to fuck with

The only problem with the titty slapping/fucking then ghosting is that it gives her a reason to cry rape. If you must meet, do it in a public place, and immediately go somewhere else with security cameras. Chill at the mall or another place, preferably with friends/a group to back up your story.

Dubs checked

Checked fuck..

>with gf for about 3 years
>out of state for work
>gf becoming very distant on phone
>rarely answers texts in a timely manner
>know she's on myspace a lot (guess I'm an oldfag)
>don't have myspace
>but have seen hers many times
>create one
>check hers
>relationship status changed to 'single'
>dis bitch
>fuck a coworker while still out of state
>come home
>gf obviously pretending like she's not fucking another dude
>one of her friends tells me about cheating without saying it directly
>go to party with 'gf'
>i'm blatantly flirting with one of gf's best friends all night
>me and friend 'secretly' fuck at party
>gf starts crying
>tell her to stop pretending i'm an idiot
>she's in denial
>leaving party without her
>she's walking after me
>still crying
>knows its over but basically asking for forgiveness
>she asks for a hug
>no

She made a booty call about a year later while coming home drunk from the club with her friends. Asked her why I would sleep with someone that cheated on me. She says "That was so long ago, I was young, and why does it even matter?" She starts crying again. Laugh and hang up the phone. Two-faced bitch and TERRIBLE in bed, glad I didn't get stuck with her any longer than i did.

I would say marry the next good girl and pump out some kids. She may have started worrying about the ole babymaker drying up.

Take my advice on this OP, keeping in touch with EXGF is never good, they'll mess up your life just when you think you don't have any more problems.

Just block her from all social media and stay away from her, If you ever happen to meet her somewhere just wave politly and walk away, you don't need that crap in your life from a crappy person

1. take care of yourself, lose weight, start lifting and possibly cardio
2. don't ever look back
3. get a better gf
4. if you go back to her, you're dumb - you are attached to her, but she is probably not so much to you. Girls work that way, if you ever get back together she won. Let her forever regret that. Instead of getting gf PTSD, get gf PTG en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posttraumatic_growth

speaking from experience, I also had a gf for 6 years and she just didn't feel like being honest with me, so we broke up. Found out she was getting charmed by a guy, who's coming from a much richer family than me, but he's a total cynic asshole, who can't even finish his law school.

I lost 31 kgs, gained a lot of mass, went from a 4/10 to a 7/10 or 8/10, and I'm still going.

NEVER LOOK BACK, TRUST ME NIGGER

AND DON'T LISTEN TO HER EXPLANATIONS, IN THE END THEY WILL BRING YOU DOWN - FUCK HER, IF SHE WAS THE ONE, SHE WOULDN'T DO SUCH A THING TO YOU OP - I BELIEVE IN YOU, COME JOIN US AT /FIT/

You are developing severe Stockholm syndrome. Move on, leave her behind your back.

This is exactly on point! WELL DONE user!

You probably raped her or were abusive. Refuse to take responsibility for you actions,
like the weak faggot that you are.

This OP. Learn to ignore the feeling of wanting what you can't have. Have a wank. It'll stop affecting you as much.

>hate fuck her
>Lotion the condom with bleach before penetration
>Or become a cuck even though you're not technically dating her.

THIS. I went through the back together on and off for 3 years before she left me for another guy. Distraught at the time but I'm in a much better place now a year later having not spoken to her since.

i know it must hurt and be really frustrating but every man will somehow learn one way or the other that women are not to trust no matter how much you think you know them and not matter how much time and money you choose to invest in them, never invest your feelings until you're married. If you do you're just setting yourself up to get your heart broken

Similar experience happened to me.
>break up with gf
>she met someone else
>I txt her about 6 months after breakup
>instantly hit it off again
>she says she thinks about me every day even when with her new bf
>she says we should meet up and talk
>I say I'd never do that if she's seeing someone
>she breaks up with her bf and declares undying love for me
>I thanks but no thanks
Felt satisfying at first to make her break up with bf knowing I didn't want her back but then feelsbadman.jpg.bat

You should not be a faggot. Im prettY sure i dont need to tell you this. Life goes on bro.

shouldve felt good dont be a bitch

You want someone to tell you that you should meet up with her and it will make you feel better and you guys will get back together and everything will be great.

You dont want someone to tell you what you need to hear which is that this is a terrible idea that will only make you feel worse. If she did it to you once she will do it again. If you still feel this strongly about her you dont need to see her right now.

I did this with my last ex and all it did was prolong us feeling like shit

>Few weeks goes by she says she misses me
>Invites me over to talk
>Tells me she made a big mistake, shes sorry, she kicked the other guy out
>We fuck, leads to pregnancy scare
>Realize we are just as bad for each other as we ever were and make the mistake of fucking a few more times - right back where we started a few weeks later.

You need more time apart and if shes with some other dude, the same guy she originally left you for and was probably fucking behind your back, now is the absolute worst time to meet up/talk/try to be friends. She reached out more than likely because she feels guilt - let her feel like shit.

Just move on with your life, too many girls out there to get hung up on one just because you have some history together. Just accept you are probably going to be strangers with a past for awhile if not forever.

I don't know how many of the bitches I have dated over the years are simply amazed by the fact that I don't give a fuck after it's over.

Like my last ex before getting married.
>We had an okay relationship for the first couple of years.
>Fucked a lot.
>Had fun.
>She had kid I adored.
>Eventually her dumbass drug addict sister moves in with us with the idea that she will stay clean and get her shit together.
>Instead is constantly trying to convince GF to go out and party and do whatever.
>GF starts bitching about not going out enough and hitting up bars/clubs/whatever.
>Tell her I'm not lookin to try and recapture my youth and that she's not a fucking kid and needs to be a good mom and not be out gettin fucked up at the club on weeknights.
>We have some huge fight.
>Break up.
>Stay with friend and talk to her cordially until I get another place and can move all my shit out.
>She quickly jumps on the next dick that crosses her path.
>I start fuckin around with a few friends but keep it low key.
>Within a few months she is randomly texting me about shit trying to get some attention.
>Reply if it involves kid or something important.
>Ignore her and never initiate any conversation ever.
>Years later post marriage on my end she is still texting me randomly out of the blue.
>Bitches gonna be bitches man.

Just ignore her and go on with your life.
I was in a similar situation, wasn't a relationship yet but I was in love with that girl and she just ghosted me too. Just chose to ignore her afterwards.
It's the best to just forget her, move on, and focus on yourself. Take care of yourself, go excercise, go travel around, feel free, and someday you'll find someone who will treat you right.
But right now, please don't make the mistake of talking to her, she's just doing to make herself feel better (girl from my situation did that to me and basically tried to blame me for the shit).

Greetings from switzerland, we're always here for you Sup Forumsro

Im amazed how Sup Forums reacts to these kind of threads. I mean, its incredible how no matter of where in the world are you from, girls always do these things.

36 here.. I'm about to launch my wife out of our home since she seems to be acting up.. I ain't no cuck.. what do 21 yr old hard bodies like to talk about? :P

go meet her, you have two choice.
either you get relieved from talking with her
either you get her into your home and make her new bf a cuck

Don't bother.

My ex was the perfect girl for me, until she cucked me. I hope she gets breast cancer. Too bad no one will be like her.

She's looking for forgiveness to cure her guilt. Don't give it to her. Let her know what a piece of shit she is.

YES

Kill yourself.

Don't listen to this retard, you better not post ANYTHING about this on facebook. Because NO ONE CARES, don't go fishing for attention, trying to play the victim roll. Thats pathetic and beneath you as a man.
Move on with your life, she was a stepping stone in life that you learned a lot from, things you want, things you don't. But your time with this bitch needs to be over. You have the chance to find a new lady friend, and be the dominate force in the relationship.

Meet her. See what she wants. If she act like she wants the d give it to her. Tell new boyfriend one thing let to another and she fell on your dick. Don't call her back. She is I'm guessing close to 30 and her shelf life is running out.

Just avoid her physical. Ask for talk via cellphone. Get yourself in a comfy sourrounding, place a paper nearby with little notes and potential questions.

After that? Fuck dat hoe