Anons, how to stop being a retarded? I mean, I don't like anything that normal people likes. Things like beach...

Anons, how to stop being a retarded? I mean, I don't like anything that normal people likes. Things like beach, cinema or even going out my home. Also I can't keep a conversation, like an autistic. I know I'm normal but I can't find happiness in anything.

Welcome, you're here forever

You seem pretty smart to me.

Are you okay with that? Aren't you sad being like that?

You can't miss what you've never had

But the others had. You don't imagine that you could be more happy or something?

Good, you're not addicted to acceptance. That's not a bad thing, you know...

I feel like I'm doing on the contrary that supposed to be doing as a member of human specie. I'm feeling like subhuman. Aristotle did not said that human is a social animal?

fuck this shit

But you don't have to be a social animal... You are free this way, living your existence in a way that doesn't seem 'fitting', ergo not playing out the scenario that's just similar to everybody else's. Just embrace it.

I will try. Thanks, man.

I have a vague memory of thinking as a child "would I rather be smart or popular". I thought smart was the better answer and i'm certainly not popular.

Nope,you are normal,they are a bunch of weirdos.

Channel your autism into a musical instrument, and tell anyone that you're too old to start learning to fuck off.

You are one of us, we're all together and we will all die.

you're different from most people. It's not that bad. there's plenty of other people like you.

I don't wanna be popular, I'm fine being a little smart. What made me think about my "autism" was that I met a girl, she is a good person, very good, and I like being with her. She always try to talk to me, even when I move away from her sometimes. That's strange, you know?

Then I was thinking: if It's pleasurable be with her, doing normal things can be good perhaps.

I'm not the user you were talking to.
I don't think things being like this is that bad. Even if I was good in social situations, I wouldn't like talking to people. I have a few friend who I can talk to normally, but I still don't like being around them for too long. I'm just happier alone. Being different than most normal people is not the same as being unhappy. Sure, you can work on improving your social skills so day-to-day interactions get easier, but why would you want to change what kind of things you enjoy? Isn't it easier to embrace what you like doing and just doing it than wishing you liked doing other things?

Move off the grid, buy yourself some land in the middle of no-where. Start a goat farm

I wanna change because that:
I like being alone, but I feel so bad sometimes, you know?