My cat is dying. Can't afford vet, I'm accepting suggestions. (clean please)

My cat is dying. Can't afford vet, I'm accepting suggestions. (clean please)

drink bleach. you said clean suggestions.

What happened?

Get a new cat

The cat in the picture is yours?it seems pretty happy to me.

he got to go

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Ask for someone`s assistance (family, friends). Borrow money.
Everyone and everything in this world will end, user. You`ll just have to accept the cat`s death if it arrives.

I need to put a end to him

Go to fuck yourself op.

>gofundme

thats how i've been paying rent for the last 2 years.

Kek

Easiest and cleanest would be to put her in a cage or anythig cage-like and drown her, no blood, no screams and easily disposable.

Trips of truth

Take good care of her, get her comfortable on the couch with you and some good old scratches. if it is unfortunately her last days make them the best you can
Get well soon lil catto

apply for a Care Credit credit card. Most vets accept it.

cat looks fine. give it bleach and baking soda, will cure all disease.

fucking die already loser. get three jobs like a real adult.

Vetfag here. If it's an illness your cat caught and not something internal such as urinary blockage or worms, you can do a ton to help your cat still without taking it to the vet. One of the most common feline ailments is a feline upper respiratory infection. These are viral and can be caused by several highly infections viruses. Unfortunately for your cat, there is very little even the vet can do for it in the case of viral infections. This is why pets recieve vaccinations preventing them. What the vet will do is place your cat on fluids, in serious conditions intravenously, and possibly an antibiotic to prevent any secondary bacterial infections. You can purchase sterile bags of feline subcutaneous fluid from your veterinarian for relatively cheap. There are guides online that explain how to scruff your cat and set the subcue drip. This will be the best way to get it the water and nutrients that it needs. Hydration is extremely important as cats tend to forgo food and water when they are sick and even 24 hours without water or food can be very serious for a cat. Beyond a subcutaneous drip the best thing you can do is make sure it is warm and comfortable with food and water within reach, and that it gets lots of rest.

Be glad for the good time's in which you had understand it is a natural thing be comforted knowing your cat wont have to live another second with your faggoty ass and can finally be at peace and not have to wear those dam inhumane cat costumes just because you think they are "kawaii"
Rest in
Gangster
Paradise
MITTENS

sign it over to an aspca so they can properly care for it.

Feed asprin

Aka throw the cat in a bag in beat it with wiffle ball bats yeah cause that's more humane user

If you really have to put an end to it, use rat poison. Better than drowning her. She will become unconscious and fall asleep forever with little pain while dying.

nah dude.

drown it in the shitter

hail satan!

OP, please, be reasonable.
Behead your cat in the name of Islam.

Do you even know what rat poison does?... jesus

If your cat is not sick and you just want to kill it I have a suggestion. Go get ass raped by a thousand niggers.

Solved: Vet is doing it for "free". I will pay when i have the cash.

Give him pain killers and sleeping pills and end its life quickly when hes drugged and sleeping, its really hard to kill a cat quickly and painlessly, chop its head off or sumthing, better than watching it die a slow agonising death.

Look user, if it's dying from something internal just shoot the thing when the disease makes it's quality of life too poor to be worth dealing with. At that point, just shoot the poor fucker. You may not like it, but you love her and sometimes that's just what you need to do so she doesn't suffer too much.

You can also let nature take it's course.

Yay! Catto is not dead catto

Rat poison is the most cruelest agonising painful death ever asshole but i get youre a baiter and were hoping hed do that, personally id like to feed you some rat poison.