HOFER GENERAL - CAN'T FOFFER THE HOFER EDITION

oe24.at/oesterreich/politik/LIVE-Ticker-Erste-Wahlkarten-sind-ausgezaehlt/236731343

Official thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZYgIrqELFw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/734731785146339328
tvthek.orf.at/live/ZIB-Spezial-mit-Verkuendung-des-Wahlergebnisses/12800531
diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/4994223/LiveTicker_Hofers-Vorsprung-auf-Van-der-Bellen-schmilzt?xtor=CS1-15
derstandard.at/2000037491279/Livestream-Das-Wahlergebnis-wird-verkuendet
oe24.at/oesterreich/politik/LIVE-Ticker-Erste-Wahlkarten-sind-ausgezaehlt/236731343
nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Austria/Crime
newobserveronline.com/austria-invaders-commit-38-crimes-a-day/
breitbart.com/london/2016/03/10/in-austria-migrants-commit-55-crimes-for-every-100-asylum-applications/
twitter.com/extra3/status/734733359079915520
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IT'S OVER

GREENKEKS WON

first for rigged vote

It's over. Austrias is dead.

>OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED >OGRE >AUSTRIA YES! THE HOF HAS BEEN OFFED

CHANNEL

twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/734731785146339328

J U S T
U
S
T

If Single digits Hofer loses
If Double digits hofer wins
>Check em

>inb4 VdB wins

Sorry lads. Whites had a nice run.

FINAL RESULT ANNOUNCED SHORTLY

CALM YOUR TITS HOFER HAS WON

>twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/734731785146339328
AS I PREDICTED RIGGED X 6 GORILLION, HOFER "LOST" BY 0.1%, THEY COULDN'T EVEN UPDATE THE NUMBERS!!!!

guys austrian soaps are comfy
i want to learn german just to watch this
tvthek.orf.at/live/ZIB-Spezial-mit-Verkuendung-des-Wahlergebnisses/12800531

IT WAS ALL A LIE. WE NEVER HAD A CHANCE

BELLEN WINS

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a mod of several popular European interests subreddits and every fucking day I have to wake up to constant and persistent fucking Hoffer spam all over our site from piece of shit Hoffer supporters for weeks now. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit.

>69
IT'S NOT ENOUGH WE NEED MORE ENERGY

>twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/734731785146339328
RIGGED

austria pls

Don't let go Austria.

don't tempt fate

Kek wills it

STEP AWAY FROM THE CLIFF

R I G G E D
I
G
G
E
D

RELIABLE SOURCE PLEASE

(You)

OH SHIT

Every fucking thread.

Is this bullshit or not?

nth for now I'm a #vanderbellend now

PROGRESS ALWAYS WINS, Sup Forums!! EHEAHEHAHEHEEHEE!!

Europe Elects @EuropeElects
Austria: Green #vanderBellen wins over right-wing populist #Hofer in heartbeat final (Ministry of Interior, oe24). #Austria #bpwahl16

They stopped posting updates

Who who knows

EuropeElect is shit tweeting. Final results are not in.

RIGGED

diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/4994223/LiveTicker_Hofers-Vorsprung-auf-Van-der-Bellen-schmilzt?xtor=CS1-15

Hofer 12.000 votes ahead

KEK WE BEG YOU

>not #bellshill

It's ogre

>reddit

It's bullshit.

Jews rigged the elections with the mail votes. It happed also in Italy with Berlusconi. Enjoy the multiculturalism Austria.

They're not done counting yet,right?

I'VE SEEN EUROPEELECTS POST BOLLOCKS BEFORE

CALM DOWN

derstandard.at/2000037491279/Livestream-Das-Wahlergebnis-wird-verkuendet

LIVESTREAM
LIVESTREAMLIVESTREAMLIVESTREAMLIVESTREAMLIVESTREAMLIVESTREAMLIVESTREAMLIVESTREAMLIVESTREAMLIVESTREAMLIVESTREAMLIVESTREAMLIVESTREAMLIVESTREAM

LIVESTREAM
LIVESTREAM
LIVESTREAMLIVESTREAMLIVESTREAM

LIVESTREAMLIVESTREAM
LIVESTREAM

There's no verified channel symbol so not it's not fucking real you retards

Anyone clicked that link?

If you intend to, don't, its shit from 6:00 last night by amerifats

Why are they not telling us the numbers

R I G G E D

>believing Europe Elects when there's no primary source

Notice where Europe Elects is located.

DELET THIS AT ONCE

KEK HELP US

Here are your shekels ₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OY VEY, NO REICH FOR YOU GOYIM

HEIL HOFER
PLS WIN

BE TRUE

>israel

Same thing will happen to trump by the way.

KEK HEAR OUR CAUSE

Europe Elects @EuropeElects
Austria: Alexander van der Bellen will become first Green President of the Republic of Austria.

#Austria #bpw16

HOLD THE LINE

GOOGLE AND WIKIPEDIA SAY NORBERT HOFER WON

WTF GUYS

this is nothing its over imo

OY VEY

l
l>
l
l3
l
l

Delegierte, Hofer...

Van der Bellen gewinnt auch in Eisenstadt

Now you finally understand.

Europe is beyond saving and it must be allowed to die.

DON'T LEAVE US ALMIGHTY KEK

CHANNEL ALL THE MEME MAGIC!

>green party

Why are all the green parties in Europe such fucking cucks?
Disgusting.

Now, our green party have been infiltrated by islamists. I'm not joking.

Who fucking owns this site anyway:

All the actual numbers they show have Hofer ahead about a couple ten thousand votes, but then they post a bunch of bullshit without any numbers whatsoever, saying VdB won.

since when mail votes have been decisive in Italy

Google tells you what you like to hear based on an algo.
Stop using kike search

how can this be called legit if counting fucking votes can take so fucking long

are they factoring more votes?

Someone edited wikipedia based on the polling booths' result alone

Google uses wikipedia as a source

It's easy

PUT YOUR RIGHT HAND UP FOR HOFER AND GIVE YOUR ENERGY

>right-wing fascists right now

Progress always wins.

FICKI FICKI

STUMPED

HOFFERED

LMAAAAO

All your hype and Hoffer didn't win. SAD!

IT'S NOT HAPPENING
IT'S NOT HAPPENING
IT'S NOT HAPPENING

AUSTRIA STATUS: KEKED

DAILY REMINDER:

In 2008 the murder rate in Austria was a mere 0.55/100,000. By 2012 it was 0.9/100,000. In 2012 there was 77 murders in Austria (up from 31 in 2008). I can't find 2015's numbers hardlined but it was higher than 2012 by about double or triple.

nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Austria/Crime

Austria's overall crime rate has just about tripled in the last 4 years: newobserveronline.com/austria-invaders-commit-38-crimes-a-day/

Austria is now recording 50% of all asylum seekers will commit crimes as of this year: breitbart.com/london/2016/03/10/in-austria-migrants-commit-55-crimes-for-every-100-asylum-applications/

HO-HO-HO HOFFER IS NOT HERE!

BLEIB DRAN MEIN SÜDTIROLER FREUND

>when the money kicks in

HURRY UP AND ANNOUNCE THIS SHIT, AUSTRALIA

Praise kek. The rest of the ballots should be from Hofer friendly territory, right?

>Europe Elects
>oy vey goyim, the pro-Globalist Jewish puppet won

16 constituencies to go.

>Stay the fuck away from my reddit.

POST YOUR FACE WHEN HOFER WILL BE HEAD OF STATE ANYWAY

This.

The people have chosen destruction, now they must choose who gets destroyed, the native European or the Muslim invaders.

Please channel your inner Hitler guys and remove kebab

>diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/4994223/LiveTicker_Hofers-Vorsprung-auf-Van-der-Bellen-schmilzt?xtor=CS1-15

Is HOFER STILL WINNING ? Or is everything over ?

Google doesn't understand the Austrian elections, it's only recording the results of the first round.

FUCKING RAT, JUST WON'T DIE

I'm afraid it might be Bush Florida all over again... Seriously, Hofer needs to win.

>two fucking days to count votes
Is this that famous yuroshit efficiency I've heard so much about?

twitter.com/extra3/status/734733359079915520
die we do it?

Gas the Germans race war now

It's a memesite with mostly clickbaits, stating how the world is going to end every other day on fb

>Australia

THEY ARE CLEARLY SHILLING, AFTER HOFER TIED THEY ONLY STARTED UPDATING AREAS WHERE HOFER WAS LOSING AND NOT THE TOTAL AT ALL

>implying Haider wasn't murdered