What do you rant about the most?

What do you rant about the most?

Memes, just memes

fuck your question, post tits.

Wanna hang out someday bae?

the Universe, the human body and General thought processes i don't understand

Jews and ISP consolidators

Oi nigga, I rant baut ur pussy, so show to meeeeeee

Probably the Syrian regime because nutcases still defend Assad which just goes to show how dumb and shitty people are

Besides that I also hate climate change deniers, those people are worse than the 9/11 deniers in terms of stupidity

humans are primitive meatbags and society is a construct

How vaping can dramatically improve your health if you're an analog smoker. It changed my life and I want to help other people quit the cancer sticks. I don't care if people call me a faggot in Sup Forums for it, as long as I can get through to just a handful of people in real life, it's worth it. People have thanked me in the past and now vape all the time

Smoked cigs for 5 years (marb menthols) about a half pack to pack (even more of drunk) a day and now been off cigs for 2 years now and I ran a half marathon a month ago. Currently training for a marathon now. Fuck the haters fam

More?

You just moved your nicotine addiction from cigs to vape.In most cases vape liquid has 10,000 more times potency of nicotine.

You would dead in one puff if that was the case

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

I know you're trolling but if you're not google how much nicotine is in an actual cigarette. Also if you've been a smoker before and chain smoke you'll get a headache from the nicotine which is the same with vaping if you sit there and vape 24/7. However the difference is I can buy lower amounts of nicotine than whats in a cigarette. I will agree I did switch my nicotine cravings from cigs to vaping but you're missing the point that vaping is 95% safer than smoking cigarettes. Also I've read the entire PDF the FDA put out of vaping and it never said anything negative about vapes besides the fact that it could cause more kids/teens to get addicted to nicotine due to the "candy" nature of the juice. However that is completely besides the point when it comes to the benefits of vaping over smoking cigarettes.

Dont rant, no one cares about what I have to say. What do you rant about OP?

femmies

Niggers when they chimpout.
>in b4 GO BACK TO Sup Forums

>10,000 "more" times the potency
>Average cigarette has 10-20mg nicotine
>100-200 grams of nicotine in vape juice
You're a fucking idiot.

Urban issues.

GO BACK TO Sup Forums

And if you can't wrap your simian brain around the metric system, that's 3.5-7 OUNCES of nicotine.

That's about a chicken breast's worth of nicotine if you're too stupid to even grasp the imperial system

Global media uwu