What does the vagina smell like? Asking because I'm a 18 year old virgin

What does the vagina smell like? Asking because I'm a 18 year old virgin.

Teen vagina = fresh fish
MILF vagina = old fish

Like a bag of sand

If you've ever smelled a girl with BO, that's as close as I can get to explaining it

Wet dog

This.

Now this is a bags of sand comment

Lick the back of your hand, wait like 2 secs then smell it

>fish
You must only fuck diseased whores, because it only smells like fish if there's something wrong with it

Salty coins and milk

salty milk and coins

But which one is it?

Neither

my ex's salty milk
now gf's onion and tuna fish but sometimes peach..

damn man depends what she eats..

holy fuck it works :D

Depends on the vagina, and how well the chick keeps it.
Don't listen too these fucks who haven't seen a pussy in their lives.
I've had young pussy that smelt and tasted like piss, and I've had older pussy that was as sweet a tupalo honey.
Don't be a fucking beta OP, what ever "chick friend" you might have. Just simply tell her you're a virgin, and you've always wanted too know what a pussy taste like.

your ex must have been one funky bitch

Smell your mom's dirty panties. Problem solved.

if shes clean, literally nothing at all... one girl i was with when i was young literally had a rank ass pussy (only did her once) and every other girl i've been with it has smeeled and tasted like nothing except certain incidents or slight B/O

Theyre all different. have the bitch take a bath before you go down on here.

I've smelled over 40 pussies and they we're all different.
Some smell nothing and other very pungent,Some musky Some watery. Fishy is à sign of infection...
And the vulva smell differently from vagina. ..it can changed from time in the month!
It's a lotery but an exciting one...enjoy !

well some smell fuckin delicious, you wanna smell that smell all the time! my last gf didn't smell that great though (depends on so many factors - food, hygiene products, after recent shower or after sleep,...). that "lick backside of hand and smell it a few seconds afterwards" certainly smells slightly similar to some chicks. tuna for others :D

like pussy. I know, thats an unsatisfactory answer. But it is just an unique smell you will recognize immediately once you know it. It is like asking how weed smells.
Some pussys stink though, but a nice pussy will give a nice odor. If the chick is really horny and wet, you wont even have to get close to smell. Gets me diamond every time when that sweet smell comes up.

Virgin detected.

wtf. thats closer than I expected

It Just Depends, My Ex's Pussy Literally Never Smelt At All I'd Love Eating Her Out All The Time But My Current Girl Has Sorta A BO Kinda Smell Not That Strong But It's There So I Don't Go Down There Too Much lol

like "metallic", can't quite place it

fair comment, but young pissy ones do smell and taste better than older pissy ones

Give her to me, I like it musky!

Bad pussy will smell like a can of sardines. Most of the time it smells like BO with a pinch of piss.

best answer so far

To Each Their Own But Out Of Curiosity Why Do You Like Odor?

rotten fish, rotten raw potato, touch of rotten onion, ammonia, sweaty anus

like ocelot spleen and lark vomit

To be fair, Asian pussy is in its own category as the fishiest of dead, rancid fish smelling vaginas and so a third category is needed.

But basically this.

>betavirgin or olfactorily-challenged dumbfuck confirmed

FYI, I've been with several hundreds of women.

My exes pussy smelled like dry cat food. Her nickname is meow mix now.

It varies though.

this is the correct answer

Genuinely genius

Honestly, it varies from woman to woman. And it can vary a bit from day to day for any one woman.

Replies To Trips, Gets Trips Nice Trips user

What's BO?

>fish
>you must only fucked diseased whores, because it only smells like fish if there's something wrong with it

Google disagrees with you, ignorant or delusional child.

Body Odor, faggot.

BO = body odour

that thing that makes everyone retreat from you

this asian women by far smell the worse

Fuckin Keks...Reminds me of the story of what the blind man said walking past the fish market.."Good morning ladies."

Smells like victory, OP. Smells like victory...

I agree with the people ITT answering BO. It has a light BO smell that is non-offensive, alluring even. I've never been with a girl with absolutely no smell at all. I'd imagine that would suck though because sometimes it stinks so good.

Nerve gas

Tyrones semen if you're lucky whiteboi

short for irish singer-songwriter BONO

The Only Chick I Was With That Had Like 0 Odor Was My Ex I Swear I Could Eat Her Out Once She Woke Up And Would Smell Nothing, Wasn't Bad

Kek

Someone posted a tutorial here some time ago:
>lick back of hand
>wait 5 seconds
>smell

Why Are You Typing Like This?

holy fuck the trips of truth.
my hand smells like primo puss puss.