What's it like being pregnant ?

What's it like being pregnant ?

come over and i'll show you

Are you pregnant?

imagine not pooping for 9 months

having sex while being pregnant donates feel good hormones for the baby

Are u a woman that has been knocked up?

Been trying to knock up this lesbian for a while. I think she's too fucking wet. My load just slides out

You're asking a bunch of 14 year old obese virgins? I'm sure there are better places to ask this question.

that's just awful. how in the world do you reach the point where your load can slide out!?!?

Why are u trying to get a lesbian pregnant?

news flash buddy
>she's not a lesbian

Shes always wet. Overly wet like she opens her legs and a web of pussy slime goes across.

jesus christ what in the seven hells is that?
why would you tell anyone you slammed that pile's ass?

have some fucking self-confidence.

She and her wife want my genes I guess. She says the clinic is getting expensive for a donor. Her wife paying $80 for a night of creampies is much cheaper

what the fuck kinda torture are you putting yourself through trying to handle that

Oh please as if you wouldn't want to nut in this fat ass.

yeah, post more like that.

don't post pictures of fat saggy nigger titties.

i would worship an ass like that. more plz

You get emotional, eat a load of weird crap that you would never normally eat., get cankles, get constipated, get self conscious about being fat even though you know it's a baby in there. Morning sickness is horrible not you get it bad. Also you get quite horny and your bf constantly wants to play with your tits.

A bag of sand

*Horrible if you get it bad. Autocorrect.

I don't know.

Before she sits on my face. Like hugging an ass on your face and blind. Hard to explain

Got a 42 year old booty call preg. Not on birthcotrol because she thought it was not possible. She said she knew because she can smell random shit. Like her car smelles different, the lamp. Then a missed period. Only guy ever to get her pregnant, she had an abortion and lost her best friend because she had some ovarian problem. Crazy sex drive for 42

Must've given her quite a load..

I wouldn't. Ever.

That's called crotch rot. It means that she doesn't keep her vagina clean. Your sticking your dick in vagina sewage, not nice clean vagina wetness.

No wonder your sperm die on impact. Crotch rot kills sperm because of the nasty bacteria in it.

>get self conscious about being fat

That's because you are getting fat (besides a baby being in there.

I know, i meant despite knowing a baby was the reason I was getting fat.

Nice pic.

Is she yours?

no