I need you help Sup Forums my local bar wants to make a shot called the "Lahey". I'm a bit of a noob with alcohol...

I need you help Sup Forums my local bar wants to make a shot called the "Lahey". I'm a bit of a noob with alcohol. What do you guys think a good shot would be to commemorate the legend? Any alcoholfags out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

mynslc.com/en/products/Spirits/Whisky_Whiskey/Canadian/1024130.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The shot is an entire fifth of whisky, randyman

I'm a newfag to alcohol. Idk if I can 'andle it?

Basically a Long Island Ice Tea but without the faggy tea part. Just vodka, gin, rum and tequila. Serve in a tumbler and enjoy until loss of consciousness.

Straight shot of everclear or 151.

Just do The Four Horsemen with blue dye and a bit of grey hair.

Oh. And chocolate chips to represent every time he said "Shit."

Shit hawks and shit puppets

Shitapples

Shit waves and the shitabyss

a fifth of whiskey with a fat joint and a bull shit badge

the jim lahey

It had to be called "The Bo Bandy"

A shot of everything and you have to drive home after.

i seen a guy do this once. dont know if it had a name but he was some young faggot out drinking with his other young fag buds, i think he had just turned 21 but after he took the shot you could tell it didnt sit right with him and he tried to hurry to the bathroom but didnt make it and puked. i was with some friends and i actually called it that he would puke after the shot

Half bottle of whiskey with a wrap-around..

"The Drinky Poo." Straight Candian whiskey no ice with a kiss of maple syrup. With a shot of whiskey as a chaser.

Not bad. Add my blue dye and chocolate chip idea to this.

I think that's the winner

Something cheap and strong. He would want it that way.

call it the propane propane

winner

It's like no one else in this thread even watched the show or you all drink like faggots.

Cheap whiskey.

Fucking exactly! I need an homage, not a cheap way to get wasted.

No one is putting coloring or candy in a fucking drink you goddamn flaming nigger.

I got a drink for you it's called the KYS. Just go get some blue dye and some chocolate chips and put it in a Clorox bottle and down that you fucking degenerate.

A shot of 3 parts everclear one part Bacardi 151

Sounds good to me. Whiskey and syrup. Why wouldn't that be good?

Kek

I think you missed the point because that's not even an alcoholic drink

No the part about that faggot putting colors and candy in the drink. that was one episode, he mainly drank straight dark whiskey at room temperature from the bottle and the drink needs to reflect that.

The shithawk is just a double of canadian whiskey with a pepperoni stick to garnish

The blue dye would be funny, if you didn't tell people.

The liquor demands this.

a 6 oz glass of this:
mynslc.com/en/products/Spirits/Whisky_Whiskey/Canadian/1024130.aspx

A cock of pepperoni

I'm liking this idea, lets keep them going.