How come girls can be skinny, not in shape, or even overweight/thicc and people think they're fuckable...

How come girls can be skinny, not in shape, or even overweight/thicc and people think they're fuckable, but for guys we gotta be like 6" with a 6 pack, or a 6 figure job to even be considered?

why are these retarded standards real?

You talk to a lot of shallow bitches, bro.

Have you ever met a normal woman?

thats because life's a bitch.

i dont really care about my looks, got a beer belly, but got no probs asking chicks out.

funny shit i noticed, the better looking chick, the better chance of her agreeing to go out.

Because men are desperate pathetic creatures who will stick their dick into almost anything warm and wet. Women are a lot more picky and generally can go much longer without sex/masturbation

Cause were guys we have to pay for their crap,the bills,and whenever we go out. Just so we get some pussy and they know it

Honestly women only want men like that as much as men want women who look like barbie. They're all talk when they say they'll only go for guys like that. Usually you can at least an 8/10 girl just by looking decent

Hahaha OP you must not get out much. Turn off the PC and go outside, the world isn't like you imagine.

You're either really young or haven't really talked to women much. You don't really need that stuff tbh

keep in mind (I'm assuming) you're a male that spends time talking to other dudes and lurking on Sup Forums. Women find average men attractive, just how you find average women attractive. It's harder to tell when looking at the same sex, though.

It's the same reason women spend so much time and effort on/feel ugly without makeup, and why we worry about our dick size

Maybe you're just very fucking ugly.

Because the genders aren't equal and each have their own pros and cons

Women are often defined most by their physical beauty to men

Men are often defined by their leadership and dominance of women and other men to women

It's all very vain and disgusting

Advice to OP, stop being self pitying because its even more disgusting than what I've described above

see attached.

This is why I became a tranny.

Getting guys is easy af now as a girl lol

tranny
girl

huh

don't forget, woman rates men to offend them, men rates woman to compliment them

Yes I'm a tranny but I pass as a female so it doesn't even get brought up in my day to day life

picture pls

>why are these retarded standards real?
Because most guys would fuck anything at all, living or dead.
Girls are choosey because the purity of the human race is up to them.

of course you do.

The real question is, why do you care? Stop. And think about what your doing. And why your doing it. Pretend everyone else is an npc its not like they can prove you wrong and remember that nothing matters. For nothing has any value.

Everyone calls me miss and mam when I go out

Every tranny thinks they pass as a female. You don't. You look, sound and smell like a fucking man. Stop kidding yourself.

lol I'm not 6 feet tall and I'm far from being in shape and I make shit money. I still have no problem getting laid. maybe you're just unattractive or interesting.

uninteresting*

Ok

Pls poast pics

Did has probably never spoken to the opposite sex and spends all his time botching on Sup Forums that women don't notice him. Beta cucks.

You look great!
How long have you been on hormones?
How old are you now?

What part of that looks like a woman to you?

that's not ur face though, i wanna see ur face

men are fucking hideous creatures, everyone agrees woman are beautiful.
it's much harder to be intellectual/hard working than it is to be born pretty.

>Every tranny thinks they pass as a female.
No they don't lol. To think otherwise is retarded.

FOUND THE RAPE SURVIVOR.

Because men put the pussy on the pedestal

The part that gets straight guys to fuck me every weekend

>why are these retarded standards real?
Because conservatives and proto-3rd wave feminists killed the Sexual Revolution.

The most important thing to women more than money, looks, fame, fortune, etc is your social ability and social skill.

I've had gf's since I was 14 and never had a problem getting laid in between when I was single. I was a DYEL skeleton from 14-24 years old. Didn't graduate college till I was 27 (took some time off) and I was an anime neet faggot with no real job until I was like 23. My entire room was covered with anime posters and hentai.

But I've always scored cute chicks... maybe not 10's, but easily 6-7/10's.

The secret is social skills. I even had social anxiety but I forced myself to go out and meet women and talk to them and shit.

Eventually when I got older I started lifting, dressing nice, cutting my hair, had good job(s), money in the bank, etc. Now my gf is 9/10 and I've been with 9's and 10's consistently. The underlying factor is always your social skills - the money, looks, muscles, job, etc - that's all icing on the cake. All these guys want to tell you that they are the ticket, but they aren't, the real ticket is social skills and interaction. Making a girl comfortable and making her laugh will get you in her pants faster than a million bucks.

Not really, I kind of like chubby guys, because they are soft to hug and cuddle. Also like overly skinny guys with bad posture, those that stutter and get really nervous around girls. But then again, I'm a weirdo myself.

please moar

I'm trans and I pull 9/10 fit guys, you know the typical bad boys who are dumb but sexy and adventurous. Last bf had a porshe. Why settle for beta nerds?

"straight guys", how are they straight when they see ur dick

nigga you gay

It's simple op. Guys have higher sex drive. It's literally that simple. More sex drive = willing to fuck someone less attractive. You will always find a dude to fuck a specific woman, the same is not so easily said the other way around.

>Guys have higher sex drive.
This is a stupid, ignorant stereotype. I bet you believe in all gender stereotypes, don't you?

Because I find them cute, and I care more about interests and personality, and how well I get along with them.

This is not Tumblr, newfriend.

Omg you sound like my mom rn

50/50
Half freak out at me and kick me out of their car or apartment and the other half fuck me as an oddity

>Omg you sound like my mom rn

How did she take it when you said you were trans?

Underrated. You don't need to be a millionaire or a bodybuilder to pull and I always stand by being well groomed and comfortable in your own skin as a good starting point.

Then why is this thread infested with trannies? Nor sure why I'm asking you, actually... you don't seem like a man with answers.

that would explain how you where born.

>How did she take it when you said you were trans?
Didn't tell her till I was mostly done with transition. At first she was blown away when I knocked on the door as the new me, she had trouble even recognizing me. Finally she accepted me and became my best ally. Only problem is when life gets me down she says "welcome to womanhood" all snarky

thats what happens when you have a mental illness

Thanks, I guess?

Thanks user. Not OP, just lurking, but that was a confidence boost

Evolution

Do you even know what a "mental illness" is? I don't think you do.

Seen this photo a million fucking times you’re not fooling anyone you dipshit

Quit stalking me creep

What age did you start hormones? When did you knock on her door?

18, went back home at 21

Because men are fucking thirsty. Don't settle then if you don't like it.

Pics?

>"we gotta be like 6 inches"
mfw

T.Pole

if you believe that you took the blue pill kiddo

no hes right. if you think about and upgrade your posture, dress, smell, presence and warm/ witty demeanor you'll work wonders, despite the small things like beer gut, shit job and the fact that you still live with mom

They're thirsty because 1) Conservatives and 3rd-wave feminists killed the Sexual Revolution, and 2) Women are now highly hypergamous these days, meaning very few of us actually get laid.

attractive women go for attractive rich guys, fat women and fat men go for whatever they can get, as long as youre not hideous then a average guy can find a average girl.

"standards" Its been natures standards for millions of years to find a healthy mate to procreate , the healthy and attractive mate is what you want to fuck and thats perceived based on what you find attractive and the media is sort of at fault there on changing those standards, there was a time when chubby was considered healthy because a twig might not survive child birth. these standards youre crying about are your own inept ability to find someone because you have made up standards of your own.

to