So my girl is on holiday and got tagged in this pic, I cut the rest of the group out to ask you:

So my girl is on holiday and got tagged in this pic, I cut the rest of the group out to ask you:
should I be worried?

>worried
That's the least of your problems. How long has she been fucking niggers behind your back? Have you had an AIDS test yet? Like 85% of them are infected with HIV you know.

No. A) She cheats on you with him. Troubling yourself with worries without any certainty just stretches your pain out. B) She doesn't. She'll feel that something's wrong with you, you seem insecure towards her, clinging and whiney, making her cheat on you

Also she looks like we need some nudes of her

This

>making her cheat on you
What?
You are clueless and make no sense.
She IS cheating. She makes her own choices, just like you do. Blaming someone else for the choices you make (especially while on holiday) is being childlike emotionally.

She chose to fuck a band of niggers because she is a nasty slut.

Only thing to do is to kill more niggers.

>This

Samefags his own post. You do know we can see that you did that to your own post, right? Are you literally this retarded?

But guys, should I trust her when she comes back and denies everything?

no girl in a relationship that she really values takes pics with other guys like that. she's getting blacked.

K boy

you let your girl go on holiday without you? what are you insane?

My girl knows better than to hang her arm so comfortably another man that isnt family.
Leave her and save your dignity. She doesnt respect you.

*around

No

My post. Not yours.
How pathetic do you have to be to samefag your own post, then photoshop the (You) out, and then make a retard mistake of claiming another post with it?

You are one sad and pathetic motherfucker.

It looks like your girl is on a hiking trip and looks like it's probably África. The dude she is with is probably a local as this looks like the type of photo westerners take when they are on vacation with the residents.

I wouldn't worry too much to be honest. Your girl is backpacking africa and wanted to be nice, no sexual behavior from the photo or atleast Imo.

I would only worry if your girl is into African guys

She finished her studies perfectly just after last summer and wanted to go. I'm working so can't

not him, but are you this dumb or do you not understand what samefagging means?

>trusting woman
what kind of a fucking retard does this?

Requesting that OP post noods. You know, for the other anons.

Kill yourself.

she's in South America, the guy is from France..
She has no history with black guys as far as I know. But you know, the pic..

>no sexual behavior

Kys faggot. This nigger's filthy jive hand is clearly on the small of her back. Or even ass ffs

women like to romaticise experiences and can use this to justify nearly anything to themselves. going away after graduating is a once in a life time thing and therefore she will be looking to create good memories and experiences. i find that it is in these moments that women find it easiest to stray if they feel a slight connection with someone they meet/are attracted to and justify to themselves as 'it was meant to be'