Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

How much rick and morty do you watch

But you are on Sup Forums so you clearly are an antisocial loser. Why haven't you hero'd?

>Ask me anything.
What does your own poop taste like?

you know the drill, tits and timestamp

Can I ask you how many times you copy and pasted this

Yeah um, how yo eyebrows so thick that it looks like a blurry straight line you drew on tux paint? How they gonna look like when you take a picture but your earphone cords get in the way?

Are you a teacher?

tits or gtfo

CHEEEECCKED

>169
>I'm in high school
False. You would have learned everything there is to learn in high school and would currently be in a more advanced setting. So you're a faggot and goodbye.

The things you have left out in your description of yourself is a rather large ego, lack of general purpose in life as well as a need for attention, any attention at all to boost that ego of yours.

Girl in pic is Megan Roderick her Skype is WhutTheHeal. Smashed when she was 14.

riperoni

>Sup Sup Forumstards.
>I'm autistic.
>Ask me anything.

copypasta

>My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.
A high IQ doesn't mean you're a nice, or even useful, person. In fact, high IQs are associated with anti-social and self-harm behaviour.

Warren, MI.

Be smart, and post nudes.

right so if that really is your IQ (which I highly doubt) that "intelligence" you use to "find a deeper meaning for music and art" is absolutely useless in the gran scheme of things, and any contributions you make will fade in a short time span.

no one cares

aggy thread?

weak pasta
also the wall and the first against it vs. muhIQ

This bitch should get some sleep

thus is life for all mortal creatures. Da Vinci won't be remembered either.

i'm down
everyone post rare aggies

That's some rare aggie.

alright... who was the nudes?

Same old thread, but now with new pic goodness!

aggchan

yeah it's some tasty vintage aggie

oh agasa chan oh agasa chan

is this some kind of joke? bragging about your iq does nothing but make people look down on you. having a taste for different kinds of music doesn't make you special.

Have fun with that shit in 5 to 6 years when you finally realize nothing matters and you die more and more every day.

Also after having this epiphany your IQ will steadily decline as you get older so you get sadder and dumber all at the same time

I plan on killing myself some time in the near future, still need to decide how yet

PS: You're also a giant fag for bragging about an arbitrary number. IQ doesn't mean squat

I spend my free time learning everything I can and despite this being bait and copy past go fuck yourself retard, iq isn't a measure of intelligence to begin with, it's a failure of a reference point for intelligence but people with enormous iqs still have been unable to make decisions properly because many other variables involved in being a genius besides iq. And your iq isn't 169, an example of how stupid that is would be that anyone could say they have an iq of 169 but someone who does wouldn't post it on b just to piss off people on 4 chan because they more than likely wouldn't require negative reactions for stimulation

Yes but if people used their intelligence in ways that advance humanity (i.e. science, physics, computers) the greater chance our species will last longer thus extending the memories of the useless.

someone find pictures of her asshole

agatha is smarter than most Sup Forumstards that's for god damn sure

show pictures of her asshole you fucking idiot

well played op, well played!

>Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song

you faggots will never know the joy of stroking agatha's short hairy, milky legs

why do you feel the need to waste everyone's time by lying about who you are on an anonymous image board?

agasa chan is a cutie with a high IQ

Hurr Durr my membership is 169 and my words are strong. I like to post images of a hairy lesbian dumbass who thinks her chanerl is cool.

You guys realize she's actually autistic as fuck and her IQ is average at best.