X GON GIVE IT TO YA

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Gators_men's_basketball
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally, a legit underdog. Xavier was on the bubble after shitting the bed the entire second half of the season.

>the conference of champions

>Wisconsin in the natty
uhh, I go to Wisconsin and thats a bit much

FUCK YOU SEAN MILLER

FUCK YOU SEAN MILLER

FUCK YOU SEAN MILLER

SWEATY FUCK

WHY CAN'T YOU LEARN HOW TO GENERATE OFFENSE YOU STUPID, SWEATY BITCH?

Fuck GONZAGSHIT
and
Fuck OREGON

I'm done with this semen slurping sport. Forever choking this dogshit team. DeAndre Ayton won't save that either.

Should be immediately fired

youtube.com/watch?v=TH

FIRST WE LET IT ROCK
THEN WE LET IT ROLL
THEN WE LET IT POP
DONT LET IT GO

is this the new thread? fucking leaf cant make it properly

GRRRRIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP

Fuck what you heard

Park street represent

has a program done what gonzaga has done? they came out of fucking nowhere to become powerhouses

>4 Butler vs 1 North Carolina
>7 South Carolina vs 3 Baylor
>3 UCLA vs 2 Kentucky
>8 Wisconsin vs 4 Florida

PICK YOUR WINNERS

Our only 'star' player blew his leg up and our normal 3 guy hit his girlfriend.

So now it's 'apparently he was good all along' negro and the angriest whitey bench player of the year last year to do it big.

I only feel bad for Alkins and Markkanen. Clearly the most talent there. No one else playing like they gave a shit. Allen too.

Why is it so hard to get a fucking point guard

this isn't /cfb/ bro

>Butler
>Baylor
>Big Ballers
>Badgers

ok?

Hey, at least they didn't ruin the game with Heroball like Ed did last year

Butler, Baylor, UCLA, Wisconsin

Bill Murray is the biggest good luck charm in sports history.

>that meme started when they made run in the ncaa tournament

We don't have any heroes to ball.

If we had Sumner healthy we'd have heroballed.

Florida won two titles without much significant history

shoulda picked florida

but they played in a major conference where they can devote some money towards it. Gonzaga had a bigger hill to climb.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Gators_men's_basketball

but thats still impressive as fuck for florida

>Losing to your former school

Top cuck

plz don't remind me of those years

X TO THE V

>UNC
>Baylor
>UCLA
>Florida

Anyone else here pumped for the next

> Brent Barry

this Macura kid?
> inb4
He fucking dunks twice from the foul line in next year's nba contest. Best timeline.

unc
south carolina
ucla
florida

We did it, lads

X GONNA GIVE IT TA YA

Gonna be honest I've never seen Macura not layup til now.

I didn't even know he could dunk at all.

But tbf until this year he was our main sixth man.

Bet $3 on Michigan 15-1 (oops), UNC 5-1, and X 75-1 eachto win the natty...only real threat is Kansas
>feels gewd mang

I remember a vidya being posted of him in high school dunking from a few feet within the foul line to an X message board after he committed...dont think I've seen more than a handful of wide open bunny dunks since

It has little to do with conference size for UF. The SEC is massive in all respects, but who besides KY has done shit? Only UF. I was there when they won both, it was magical sure, but it started well before that when BD busted his ass recruiting all over the fucking world. I remember him two years before I even went on campus showing up to my local rec center in Miami, to recruit some kid Adrian Thomas (I knew him too used to run cross country with him) who would later be a five year major minutes guy for UM. Everyone and their mother knew Adrian was going to stay in Miami, and I tried to tell Billy this, but he was professional as fuck and said "he's got the talent and personality and that's enough for me to make the good faith pitch to him because I believe in what I am selling".

I knew then he wasn't guaranteed nattys but was guaranteed at least success, because he was willing to not just sell a message, but buy into it himself. And credit to him, he not only won two, but put plenty of kids in Europe for semi pro. And even crazier, the month after he won his second, the Magic gave him the godfather offer. Five years, top five money.

He took it, no one blamed him. BUT, he had sold the next gen of recruits on him being there, and it weighed in his conscience to leave, along with having to uproot a couple young sons with the move. So he did something ive never seen in my life. He "had a change of heart", and I don't even think they made that up. He asked to walk from the contract, and the Magic trusted his word enough to release him on just that alone, no penalties. He came back and coached another solid five or six years, finally leaving on as good terms as you can.

Go gators. (Tim Tebow is corny I know).

With the last pick of the 2017 NBA draft first round...the Golden State Warriors select...Trevon Bluiett

That's a good story...mine is Sean Miller turned down Arizona, had sportscenter on in the background as I was plugging my girl, when they announced he changed his mind and took the job...I couldn't finish then, but I did tonight ;-)

lol

fuck florida though. Its amazing he made florida a basketball school in florida where it can never be confused as a football state despite all the major teams making it.

Does it count if you play in a conference with high school teams?

Ask Wichita State

>3 elite 8s in 19 years
>powerhouse
Pick one.

Ask Kentucky before this year

>sec has actually had a couple of teams that made a couple of final fours
Compared to what gonzaga did before this past two decades thats fucking amazing

Butler?

UCLA has done better

duke

It is forgotten that he won the natty before Pope Urban Meyer. Credit to that guy (Donovan), the day after they won Urban arranged a meeting between the football and basketball teams, where he said "you guys aren't going to be rivals" (the natural state of affairs) but instead, the football team is going to make friends with the basketball team, and further, when I feel like it, they will enter the locker room and alternately: give pep talk to uphold UF standards / talk shit right to you for not equaling them.

He did this, and Billy and his boys played right along. It was a potent motivator in a town where football was supposed to be everything, and the two teams because of the two coaches having each other's back as much as possible, began to coexist and feed off of each other, a miracle knowing the normal state of affairs. The rest (after 2006) is pottery.

>duke
thats a contender in the conversation. they did make the final four 5 times before coach K. but they achieved 5 titles that gonzaga has never done.

butler is no where as consistent as gonzaga though. they are still a mid major and until recently they had relatively the same type competition.

I am not even talking about florida as a school. I meant the whole state of florida. FSU, UF, and Miami are all football first schools. Basketball is just seen as football offseason.

>Florida later defeated Ohio State 84–75, marking both the first time in NCAA history that the same two schools have played for the football and basketball championships in the same year and the first time that a school has held both the football and basketball championships in the same academic and calendar year

>aOSU
>the ultimate cucks

>same type competition

>one has been to 2 natty comps
>the other has yet to even taste a FF

...but yeah, same level

>GONZAGSHIT

This is the level of the room right now....

I miss when we used to be clever.

CATS DONT KNOW WHAT ITS GONNA BE

>butler
>sakerlina
>a giant meteor
>sconny