I have 1 mg of Xanax. I’m 118 lbs. 5”7. First time. What’s gonna happen?

I have 1 mg of Xanax. I’m 118 lbs. 5”7. First time. What’s gonna happen?

You'll fall asleep. If you're lucky you might text your crush first so you have something to regret in the morning.

Your gonna die

So wait until I have more? It won’t do anything else?

Don’t do it OP.

Hopefully

it will turn you gay

Any reason why, or are you just being nice?

Really? Guess I’m flushing these things.

just save it for when its useful and take half a mg its useful for plane rides, first dates, and presentations

people that take alprazolam recreationally are trying to escape reality similar to how alcoholics drink themelves into oblivion. It reduces impulse control and results in blackouts and incarceration/hospitalization. Theres really no benefit to upping the dose above 2mg. Withdrawal from benzos can kill you and theyre all shitty drugs that were only approved because you can;t overdose on them and kill yourself like you can with barbituates. The societal cost of benzo addiction is beginning to be recognized and they will be phased out over the next 15 years or so.

fuck 118lbs. If only I had more xanax to feed you and crack that ass wide open

Thanks for the advice user. I will save it for that then!

You will feel relaxed, sleepy.
Drink on it and fight the urge to sleep and you will feel like a giddy marshmallow.
I have about 180 mg in the bathroom medicine cabinet.
Thanks for reminding me it's there.

Sell that shit online and you can make an easy $450

Only way your really feel something is taking it and drinking. My rules are never more than 2mg and 3 beers. If I go past either one there's a good chance of blacking out. You gotta find your own limits though.

take half, grab a cold drink, and sprawl out on the couch. You will feel relaxed in about 30 minutes and you may get a very good 3 hour nap in. If you can't sleep play video games, your mind will focus if you otherwise have racing thoughts.

a bar is 2 mg dipwad

Probably nothing but you might end up giving your child too much, stashing the body in your trunk for a few days figuring out what to do, dumping the body but forgetting your lies. No worries though, jury won't convict because you "just don't look like somebody that would do something like that"

>The societal cost of benzo addiction is beginning to be recognized and they will be phased out over the next 15 years or so.
That’s not true at all. For people that actually need them, they are a godsend. Worst recreational drug ever though.

This.
>just save it for when its useful and take half a mg its useful for plane rides, first dates, and presentations
user knows.
>people that take alprazolam recreationally are trying to escape reality similar to how alcoholics drink themelves into oblivion
to feel nothing cos they feel like shit all the time (anxious, scared, etc)
There's no "high"

I’m 18 what’re you talking about?

Okay I have had just a little to drink, and I took half a mg. I’ll see what happens in 30 minutes to see if I should take more.

Hell yeah my guy! No problem!

that is equivalent of about 20mg of Valium i think, honestly nothing but you'll probably feel very warm and buzzed, or at least that's what i felt on 60mg temazepam. stay away from benzos and meds that'll give you withdrawel.

does anyone suffer from derealization here?

nah mate, just you

Crime of the century bro. Apologies to OJ, you da real MVP!

This guy. xanax is fucking lame, it just makes you sleepy and in high doses black out/say things you didnt know you were saying.

Benzos are not good to take recreationally, believe me, I went through a year of tappering and withdrawals, sucks.

You're taking a non-prescribed psychotropic to suppress your faggoty. 99% chance of it making you even more retarded. You'll do it anyways because your dumbfuck friends says it's kool.

When in HS, I gave some to my friend's little brother for the first time and he slept through his final exams in the school parking lot, in the backseat of my car. The only way it could have been funnier is if he died from heatstroke, like a toddler. Kek.

Let's see the tits.

this, do not ever do benzos for recreational purposes. The withdrawals on xans have be worst than mdma+coke personally.