Tits or ass?

Tits or ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Lesbian_Old_Young/comments/6wmdnf/our_ffm_party_with_a_lot_of_cum_sharing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tits every time.

you can develop ass. you either have titties or you dont.

I don't care, just as long as it's real.

Tits

>you either have titties or you dont.
With diet and pec training you an control your tits

Titties

You're a fucking idiot. You know implants exist for both tits and ass, right?

Literally anyone that chooses tits over ass is more than likely a fatty and cant see his dick going in and out of a puss while that ass bounces. Tits are great but booty is better

reddit.com/r/Lesbian_Old_Young/comments/6wmdnf/our_ffm_party_with_a_lot_of_cum_sharing/

>yes

tits get me hard but cant cum to them.
little cuties with little tits dont get me hard and can cum to them.
i masturbate that way.

I can look at my own ass anytime I like.

Tits rule

A good ass can make up for no tiddy. But a good tiddy can't make up for no ass.

Sound logic fatty

implants = instant fuck off

get that fake shit outta my face

why would i want some gross muscly pecboobs? I want big soft luscious mounds you homo

I’m personally an ass man myself, just something about the jiggle of a good ass when you ride her doggy style, tits are a plus

Do you want saggy tits that are torpedoes an have no push to them? And are just droopy thin lines of fat goign down the torso?
I dont
You dont have to go superwomen muscleman level but toned pecs will support larger tits so they dont sag to their knees when they are 20

I'm not fat cockmuncher

Ass

Finding big tits is easy, finding a nice proper ass is hard. A lot are too flat, some too square, cellulite, saggy, etc. but like tits they look better under clothes

Tits. Dudes that like ass over tits might as well admit that they're turd burglars.

true enough fammo

This is why you work your pecs

Pretty sure these are tits.

my thoughts exactly

asses are so nice evolution decided to plant a pair of surrogate butt cheeks onto womens chest once we started to walk upright

tits and ass are literally the same thing so stop fighting anons

Ass

Love me them back-dimples.

Both are great. I want a woman with big both.

yeeee, me too

Tits make milk

Ass makes poop

kys

Thinking outside the box. I like you, user

GODFUCKINGDAMNIT I WANT SOME SAUCE