User

user,
when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

Other urls found in this thread:

literotica.com/s/outdoor-concert-anal-rape
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...

Joke about niggers, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

>now I can talk to animals!

My wife got raped twice on two completely unrelated occasions, so according to some people, whenever you want, apparently.

Honestly? Never

inb4 white knight

Uhm when you say surprise obviously

Apparently it's ok to rape with intent of feline communication

When you're a man in uniform, filming it and wearing a pig mask to hide your identity

>rape is wrong
>its never ok
thats why i rape

rapees, give me your stories.

rapers, give me your stories.

i'm in a mood to fap.

if i get dubs i'll truly rape some gal tonight
will deliver pics 2morrow

When reward outweighs risk.

Done it four times so far, trick is don't go looking to force yourself onto someone. Just bide your time until it presents itself.

literally a hypocrite.
>joke about niggers but no rape because i was raped
What about African Americans that had family that were enslaved by your people? If we have to be fair to you then we have to be fair to everyone, eat my ass. women deserve rape.

>rapes anyways*

I was raped once, now its the only thing that gets me off

Wait, it isn't?

Aye where do you live tho?

>you can joke about the systematic oppression of people including murder and torture but not about rape

okay

If she rapes you first

>when she says no
NO ONE HAS SAID THIS SO I WIN

When she says no

pro-rapers: sex is the only worth or currency women have. to steal it from them is the same as robbing a liquor store, and we all cheer when nigs get blasted while tryin to rob a liquor store. why steal their only value or currency?

did you just basically say females are only good for sex and nothing else in our society?

my last reroll
check Wichita falls news tomorrow

that's the joke. You need to go watch you some 90's Nickelodeon.

Just do it fagget, that doesn't make the new anyways

Are you saying they aren't?

no fucking shit

let's do a side by side comparison of the inventions of men, and the inventions of women.

let's do a side by side comparison of the wars fought by men, and the wars fought by women.

let's do a side by side comparison of male leaders, and female leaders

let's do a side by side comparison of oppressed males that rose up and conquered their oppressors, and oppressed women that rose up and conquered their oppressors

is there any comparison worth having? you already know the answer.

Nice B8

Men even are better women than actual women now.

pre-gf (basically a chick I met at a party) wanted to hook up after getting shwasted. I took her in my car to my place legit 2 minutes away, offered her a "drink and to see my cat". She walks in my front door, suddenly something snaps and I grab her head and slam in (not life-endingly hard) against the wall, slap her ass like 9 times in a row, she's fucking SCREAMING because it's so unexpected, she falls to her knees because she's drunk and can't control her body especially while panicked. I throw down my shorts, not even hard at the time, and straddle her midbody as I reach back and try to finger her through her panties and skirt.
Ugh such a long fuckin story. Enjoy this bit

gonna crash in a bit. Here's some closure in case someone picks up this thread later.

She's apparently had a rape fetish for fucking ever, terrified that first night that I banged her. She went all limp fish but would make this "umf" noises every thrust from behind.
She doesn't even leave my house, sleeps the night. I wake up before her, kinda freaking out because of what I just did.
She wakes up from hearing my clean up from the night before, tells me (SO QUIETLY IT WAS LIKE A WHISPER FROM A MILE AWAY) that she "liked what happened and wants to do it again"
>been dating Kaitie (fucking vowels, right?) for about 2yrs now.

Eh, I've been raped and I don't get offended by these threads. I swear some people forget what site they're on sometimes.

When she's fat or ugly, then it's not rape, it's charity

anybody been on the giving/receiving end of anal rape? ever since i saw girl with the dragon tattoo anal rape is my jam.

giving end. It's so MESSY when anal is forced and not prepped for. Everything smells like shit after, especially when you cum and that moment of clarity kicks in in all six senses.
If you like anal rape stories, go to literotica and search for a festival concert rape, where some dude drydocks a tiny chick's asshole. It's hot 10/10

My THOUSAND apologies, I agree. Females are lesser and it is a topic that is extremley controvertial that can only survive in the boards of Sup Forums.

Receiving. Possibly by this cunt by the sounds of it.

I am what I eat

When she changes her mind AFTER she suggested.

When she says no

You eat shit for lunch?

fuck rekt

There is not such thing as rape only woman not doing their job as breeding tools

In his Eye

Why did you do it?

had a fwb who enjoyed my dom style.I'd buttfuck her every once in a blue moon. She'd be pissed that I did it but she always came back

Anyone got any good links?

literotica.com/s/outdoor-concert-anal-rape

loli is rape

Tuesday

whore

Hmmm... not sure if my ex fwb... If so, you may as well know I enjoyed it more than I let on.

So the rape was good?