How do i into field recordings?

how do i into field recordings?

by listening to them

jack off while listening to it

TAKE THESE DRUGS

I've recorded my own. I usually look for construction sites. I'm not sure if I'm doing it right tho.

dark room, try to imagine what's making the sounds

I really wish I had a good mic for it. This hurricane is making some nice sounds. :(

I like smoking a lot of weed and listening to them. I prefer nature based recordings.

its literally just soundscapes dude
you're thinking too much

How could you do it wrong?

Also, any Lustmord fans ITT?

"field recordings" are a meme you dip

Question to people who like field recordings. When your outside and you can hear the noises in the background, and say if those noises would make a bad field recording album, does it annoy you significantly? What if those noises would make a 10/10 field recording album?

I've got a couple albums downloaded. I haven't listened to them in quite a while, but I recall enjoying them.

Taste is subjective.

Same. It's been a while, but after this thread, I'll have to revisit my collection

Move to a different field.

But really, if you're doing interesting field recordings, you're probably not just simply sticking a couple of mics in the air and chilling out for an hour. It's pretty common for artists to mic different sounds specifically and mix them together to give a richer sound in their recordings. Like if you're in a big city, you might aim a directional mic at some traffic, stick a mic near a neon sign, record conversations outside of a club, etc, then bring those all together to paint a picture

I just use a fairly priced Sony sound recorder. I've never researched any proper way how to field record. Most of the sounds I use are for sound samples.

f r a n c i s c o l o p e z

go outside

:))

Got any recordings up?

Also, I just saw your trip. Stop ruining /bleep/ threads

that's not a trip

what's to the right of Hex