How do you make it past the third day of nicotine withdrawal? Half my attempts to quit end there

How do you make it past the third day of nicotine withdrawal? Half my attempts to quit end there

just picture the nicotene Akishra hovering invisibly over your head, with its thick dripping cock ready to plunge between the hemispheres of your brain and SKULL FUCK YOU if you give in.

start using heroin until the you get off cigs, then youll only have to worry about quitting heroin

I let this happen

I feel like you're missing a pic or two

the easy way audiobook by alan carr. if you sign up for audible gold you get 2 free downloads - then just cancel.

i've been smoke free since july 5th, you can do it too

I read the book didn't help

Man up, faggot!

Stop being such a pussy, see how easy that is?

mmm sandwich

it took me 2 listens before it sunk in. the physical withdrawls only last a few hours, after that its all mental. if you can make it one day you can make it 4, and if you can make it 4 days you can make it forever

i literally just quit smoking two weeks ago. there's no real easy way to do it. you're just gonna have to man up and power through. i ended up napping a lot on the third day, and that helped. once i hit the fourth day all the cravings practically vanished. i still get the odd minor craving when i smell a cigarette being smoked or something. but it's extremely mild and i usually forget about it in a few minutes.

New habits to take the place of smoking every time you get the urge. Been there

reeeeeeeeeee

no

Pack a day smoker at 19. Feel like I've got half my life passed by

My dog did meth to quit heroin and it worked

good thread

Focus on the suck, not the perceived rush of relapse.

Have a freak out plan. Execute freak out plan.

If that fails fuck your dog.

Way I quit smoking: Putnall of the money you can find into your bank account, assuming you have one, and give the card to a trusted friend. TRUSTED. Someone who you know won't spend your money. Discard all nicotine. Wait. It will be excruciating. Absolutely horrible experience, but you'll be better off for it. After a week or two, or once your food supplies begin to dwindle, get your debit card back and continue life.

Know this, you will always have cravings. You will have them several times a day if you smoke another cigarette and you will experience them a couple times a week if you stop. How often do you want to have cravings? And keep busy.
Two years without a smoke after smoking 2 packs a day for 25 years.

You do.

I'm a vaper myself. Its not quitting but

you feel better about it.

Just go away from a place where you can get nicotine. It might be irritating, you will get nauseated and get a headache. But work through it because life was meant for suffering.

blunt rolls contain nicotine i believe

Got uni midterms lmao. I literally pass by douzens of people smoking a minute as I walk downtown, isolating myself isn't an option at this time

I only had a picture of a blunt since I smoked my last pack

go rub one out if you feel the urge to smoke

*Runs off to an alley*