AFL THREAD

Friday Night, Collingwood vs Western Bulldogs.

Right now you can get 220% interest backing Collingwood to win this one on Crownbet. Hopefully they'll be able to win comfortably and give you some nice bonus bet money along the way.

>b-b-but RC duh BULLDOGS ARE TOO GOOD THEY WON THE PREMIERSHIIP YA GOODN TIBBA GANOO xD

Negative. They might put up a good fight but Collingwood will be too strong. Make sure to look for bootyblasted bulldog players getting pinged for incorrect disposal.

>hurr RC are u for fuggin real gunt?

Yes.
Final score:
Collingwood 18.11. 119
def
Western Bulldogs 16.12. 108

Other urls found in this thread:

livetv-free.com/btsport1.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RC on BTFO watch.

>other thread not even close to bump limit
kill yourself RC

who /undefeatedandtopoftheladder/ here?

It's a different game you fuckwit. Posting about a Collingwood and Bulldogs game when there are "literally" two other teams in the OP does not make any sense.

>hurr just make a general

No fuck that. Generals are destroying /afl/, now we only do game threads.

>reality check >weing this poomunity

fucking hell looks like I'll be avoiding Sup Forums all weekend with this autismo pretending to call the shots

won't come back even to see his tears when the doggies inevitably rape collingwood and he goes on about mclachlan somehow manipulating the outcome

Am I an /afl/ institution?

>YA GOODN TIBBA GANOO
you can tell this one has really gotten to him

Christ RC you are a fucking faggot

reality cunt on reverse nostradamus watch.

>posting that shit skin Waleed

Get out

Based off his tip last night, he made no money.

keep it simple, he's only twelve or something, he won't get that reference

>mayne late in
kek well worth the $500k now

Will Australia ever be rid of bogans or nah?

Quasimodo predicted all of this you know

Based

>Magpies go nuts in free agency / trades
>Two significant gets were named as emergencies and one is out injured (implying Wells is ever NOT injured)

It's good that Mayne is in, but fuck me why bother recruiting seasoned players if you're not going to play any come Round 1

australia will be completely rid of white people if waleed has his way

Christ have they let the interns take charge on afl.com lately

>all these plebian """experts""" saying Mitchell and Lewis are the recruits of the year
If you don't think it's Steele for a future late second rounder then you shouldn't be paid to give your opinion

Overrated """"journalist"""" who comes across as an uppity, pretentious prick but has the race/religion card so he can't be called out for it

ah wow, can't tell if this is ironyposting or not. Holy shit if you're actually this frightened and hateful.

I agree, but Mitchell is a very good fit.

My thoughts exactly, which is why I will continue posting canoes.

Lewis will be lauded as recruit of the year if Melbourne make finals, which is unlikely given the thumping St Kilda will probably give them.

He tries to build his profile as >le smart, secular educated Muslim academic, but he goes into his shell when he gets exposed like with Christopher Hitchens on QandA

im going to allow this abomimation of a thread for the moment i guess, its nice to see someone putting effort into keeping /afl/ alive even if it's a dogshit meme effort

however i will use this opportunity to keep the "poomunity" in check. your threads are hereby on notice and every OP will be rated and reviewed.

---

>Score
1.5/10

>Comments
Intriguing OP picture if not completely basic. Would like to see it in an aesthetic transparent version. Only reason the thread scored any points at all. Attempt to force a gimmick on the OP post is shameful and horrific. Lack of information is but one of many horrendous detractors on this shitpile of an OP.

---

TURBO AUTIST OP is apart of the "OG /afl/ Elite" as well as back-to-back member if the All Australian Autist Team and a well respected pioneer of both au/sp/ and /afl/.

>tfw turbo autist OP has been replaced by an even bigger sperg.
Sad.

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

Fuck generals. I like this bold new direction for the AFL contingent on Sup Forums

THANK YOU BASED TURBO

elite file name

Not to mention his entire show is arguably the worst panel / news show on Australian television.
Peter Helliar has never been funny.

I mean at least you guys are critiquing him on whether he's a good journalist/TV host. There are so many rednecks who literally dislike him cos he's a muslim. I also think there are heaps of people who dislike him for that same reason and are racist, but they pretend it's for critical reasons, when in reality they're probably uneducated and after they're done complaining about him they turn on married at first sight or my kitchen rules.

>mad at waleed
lmao poofs

kys WABA

VIPBox says this match starts in about 25 minutes, is that right?

I figure it'll be nearly 5am anyway, but my insomnia isn't going away, and that's the only time I get to watch Aussie Rules.

My Kitchen Rules is basically professional wrestling if it were a cooking competition, m80

yeah starts at 7:50

>Lack of information is but one of many horrendous detractors on this shitpile of an OP.

I "literally" told you who was going to win.

Oh you want the venue? The timeslot? The players? Do you really think that shit is necessary on a fucking Sup Forums thread?

So, fake and over the top?
I'll admit from what I've seen it's one of the less cancerous reality shows plaguing our TVs atm.

imagine getting btfo by turbo autist OP lmao

Charlie Pickering is FAR worse than Waleed Aly

Australia on 4th reich watch

>220% interest

Just use odds like a normal person you fucking autist

So I've just been searching the AFL teams that I know of (The two in this match and my buddy's club, St Kilda) and it appears they're all in Melbourne.

I know close to nothing about Oz, is Melbourne your NYC or something? How many goddamn teams play there?

straffGOD will save this country by predicting these events before they unfold

>less cancerous
dead wrong, its absolute garbage
would honestly take another season of big brother over the absolute monday night raw-tier fake feuds, shite acting and Pete Evans' obnoxious cuntery of MKR

All viewers of the block should be executed also

DO NOT REPLY TO THE PROXY

AFL originated in Victoria and is an extension of the Victorian Football Leage, so of the 18 teams 10 of them are in Victoria, 9 of those being in Melbourne

>I can't use math x(

PLEASE
WATCH
>OUR
SPORT

Stream for foreign plebs
livetv-free.com/btsport1.php

Weekly Biggest Autist Power Level Rating Guy here.

Good to be back with you all again this year, I have dearly missed you. As I mentioned at the end of last season I thought I would stop running the Team. That decision didn't sit well with me so I have decided to change the format. I will instead encourage you all to vote as you have in previous years and I will collect them round by round, I will post in the event of a tied otherwise I will keep the Round's winner private. I will then post a mid-season team of our finest Autist's to date and then the final 2017 Team at the end of the regular season with any updates during Finals added come Grand Final day.

For a refresher, here are your 2015-2016 Teams;

The 2016 Autist Team:
>Hawks elite kicking is meme Guy
>"RC on aborted narrative watch" Guy
>"Port goes to China Essay" Guy
>"Deluded WAautist and his map" Guy
>Nat Fyfe's Biggest Fan
>What's for Lunch/Dinner Duo
>Hawkroach/Saintroach "Duo" aka "Samefag KFC"
>Bikecunt
>The Wolf of SportsBet
>"Sup Forums Defender and Failed Janitor" Duo
>"Autistic Straffo Stalker" Guy
>Mr and Mrs. Selwood aka Joel Selwood's Biggest Fan(s)
>The Autist, The Banker and The Suicide King - WAautist.
>The Lawyers of /afl/
>"Who /dabloos/ here?" Guy

The 2015 Autist Team:
>Hawks elite kicking is meme Guy
>MUH UMPBALL CONSPIRACY AGAINST POORT Guy
>Mad Cucktorian uses MSPaint for the first time
>Stop using Full Team Names Guy
>KEK, nice "community" you have here Guy
>KEK Detective Guy
>GOAT Marks Order Guy
>No Anime Enforcer Duo
>Richmond 'who /top8/ here?' Guy
>/asp/ Guy
>turbo autist OP
>Ross Lyon Hater Guy
>Smug Autist Guy
>"Ross Lyon will NEVER EVER win a flag" Guy
>"Who /dabloos/ here?" Guy
>Basil Trip Guy
>"Who top 2 here? (Cucktoria need not apply)" Guy
>"turbo autist's Pub Enforcer" Guy

I will now begin monitoring the threads making note of all nominations. Good luck to you and your Team this year.

I'm assuming you mean me. Nope, not a proxy. Ohio, USA. Just, you know, can't sleep. My best friend is from Syndey, and he keeps trying to get me to try out for the local Aussie Rules club, but I don't know enough about the sport, so I figured I should watch it as much as possible. Live and talking to actual Australians is even better.

>I can't use normal terms because of my need to be oh contrary

>Right now you can get 220% interest backing Collingwood to win this one on Crownbet

Daily reminder that betting is degenerate and immoral

>tfw I have 4 entries from the 2015 team and 6 from 2016

who can stop me?

>degenerate and immoral

Nah, just a waste of money. Throwing it at something you have no control over is kind of stupid.

kys my man

if you weren't part of the original /afl/ threads you are still an absolute freshie

and your OPs are pretty shit

>Sydney

Surprised he isn't shilling for you to play rugby

Autism hall of fame when

Surely you can list-off quite a few current reality shows worse though...

>The Block
>Married at First Sight
>7 year switch
>I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here
>The Bachelor
>The Voice
>The X-Factor

These are off the top of my head, and were I forced to choose, I'd probably take MKR...

It has nothing to do with being contrary, it's to make the bet sound more exciting.

If I were to say, right now on crownbet the odds are at 3.20-1, it would sound needlessly convoluted and lose its zest.

Surprised the >le Nommed XDXD guy never got voted in

>taking MKR over The Block
absolute pleb

there is a direct correlation between you trying to force this retarded shit and the decline of /afl/

kys

I know less about rugby than I do about AFL, and he knows that. Apparently there are multiple forms of rugby? (League, Union, Sevens?) Just weird.

AFL is close enough to soccer, american football, and the very basic parts of rugby that I do understand, that I can still follow it.

Masterchef is about the only cooking comp show worth watching

I enjoy cooking. There's probably more relevance to me there. Though the fake drama over cooking is more cringeworthy than say a roof falling down, I'll admit.

Is it? I don't watch any of these shows so IDK how it compares to MKR.

>SBS & ABC masterrace here

Well in relation to your previous question, Rugby League over here more than half the teams are based in NSW in and around Sydney

The betting industry is degenerate and immoral

based RC using his elite advertising skills to enliven these threads

MKR is much better than the Block.

The Block is "literally" 'how a bogan would build an apartment if given money and resources'

>SBS & ABC masterrace

Embarrassing m8

Don't ever think you can reply to me again you worthless piece of shit.

reminder that if you watch anything other than footy and food network on free to air tv, you are a massive faggot

and if any of you even suggest that you pay the treasonous jew for television, i will ligitimately dox and execute you

you're just part of the leejun mindhive. Any time I reply to anonymous I'm "literally" replying to you. Deep down you know this to be true.

Round 1 Reminder

Chris Mayne won't get more than 7 disposals, screen cap

Dustin Martin on 30 & 3 watch

>b-but muh pressure acts

Literally this.

>inb4 LE NOMMED XDXD
Hilarious and original.

>using the OST from Man of Steel in your replay of the 2016 Grand Final
Isn't this copyright?

>That McDonald's ad
>Gourmet Creations

wait, hold on. what

I'm gonna need some peer reviewed academic studies on this correlation thanks.

>implying napoleon won't "literally" be dynamite" tonight

t. Nat Fyfe

this game is on tv here for some reason.
how does this "sport" work?

Unfortunately I missed this because I was actually watching the game as opposed to shitposting.
I don't understand how someone could be so butt-blasted though, Grand Finals with Sydney as the losers are the best Grand Finals

Kick ball through the big sticks while trying not to be killed by the opposing team

McDonalds here is aping upmarket burger joints to try to stay ahead.

What said. Also you can't toss the ball to a teammate, you have to kick it or punch it out of your hand. And you have to bounce it while you run. Every 10 yards, I believe?

Did you fags end up filling your SC league?

dropped my milk on the carpet lads

Just

who the hell is ever going to read all this

I don't know what the fuck a yard is but if 10 yards = 15 metres then yes