I took this picture last weekend to which a bunch of people freaked out...

I took this picture last weekend to which a bunch of people freaked out. Describe what you think is happening for laughs.

I'll then tell you what actually happened.

Tell us user.

Old mate in the black was talking shit to jersey guy and they had a "talk fight"?

Indian's fan being butthurt about his almost great team.

Well, they're white, so I know they didn't fight. They probably just had a yelling match, like most scared pussy ass white boys.

Chad was aggressively hitting on bimbos, white knight beta, hoping to get niceguy points, approaches and tells him to back off. Chad tells him to fuck off and mind his own business as girls laugh at pathetic cuck.

Sports bar, skanks chilling against the wall. Nerd in black shirt starts some speech about how the retard in the Indian shirt is racist.
Skanks join in discussion, nerd puts his hands on his waist to feel empowered, faggot snaps pic, everyone freaks out.

looks like downtown willoughby. great place to get laid. bad place for intelligent exchange

Thread is going to die soon. Tell us OP

Op here.
I laughed at many of your portrayals of what happened.

So right before this I was talking to a guy in a suit about real estate as he told me he was a real estate agent and he responded by saying he would break my nose. My sociopath mind kicked in and I told him that he just threatened to assault an officer who is wearing a microphone. Also that he's wearing a suit and he wouldn't stand a chance in a fight. The guy in the black told me to just go fuck off and I said "I will, then I'll be back with my boys" the Indians shirt guy was defending me saying "why did you treat him like that just for pleasant conversation?" when I snapped the Pic that really upset everyone because they were like "oh shit he's not fucking around"
bars are full of shit people. The chicks were squawking at me like "nooo he's a good person".
The guy in the suit was sweating, freaking out, and running away.
it was funny.

lmao thats hilarious

cool story bro

So you are clearly on the spectrum. None of that story made a damn bit of sense.

"Bruh, this isn't even a sports bar"

are u autistic

Ya I know it's not as funny as their stories for their pictures, but it's fun to mess with assholes. Otherwise I would have just beat him up and ruined his suit. That wouldn't have been as funny. Also it made a good thread.

No he was crazy, in a brief moment he went from calling me bro to puting his hand on my shoulder and saying if you talk to me again I'll break your nose.

kek was this in CLE? I probably know the bar but shitty picture don't help

Nah, Cbus.

this is not a good thread. It is most definitely a bad thread.

>picture of nothing
>story behind it is nothing
>OP thinks this is some amazing adventure

This may be the most boring thread I have ever seen.

Oh the intoxicated guy was being belligerent?
what a surprise

kek, you made it a little better fag

Cuck confronting the bull for taking his Lightning McQueen cards.

Local pervert snaps pictures of men he'd like sodomized by in a bar, whilst Dave (foreground) texts his mum to say he's not going to make Sunday dinner this week.

Why are you here then?

I just thought the picture was perfect for people to construct a story around. This was just a brief moment of my night. I got arrested later in the night. Lol.

Well you’re at 4th st in Columbus which is a douchy campus bar that is literally a water hole for students to get piss drunk in... so probably having a heated conversation about whom you are going to date rape next?

Yeah really. Unless there's video, what's so funny about a told story of what happened at a bar op was at?

LOL you nailed it bud!

The answer?
all of them.

You're fucking with us, right?

Mark zuckerberg explaining that you can't block him.

Nope. This was just an anecdote from my night.

wtf

none of that story made any sense?

so you where talking to guy about real estate and he suddenly says he'd break your nose, and you try and lie and say you're a police officer?

so some dude in the indian shirt stepped in to defend you and you took a photo so the suit guy freaked out and ran away?

have you ever been so far to even want more look like?

seriously consider suicide

No I was just getting the suit guy freaked out. The pic of him wasn't as funny.
I didn't "try and lie", everyone believed me because of my build I look like an undercover fresh out of the academy.
Take your own advice, fag.

Larping as an undercover cop. FFS

jesus christ learn to green text a fucking story. this is absolute garbage to try and read

LOL. It was the only non violent way to win the situation. Again it was just a brief moment which started a long night of debauchery.

tell us the story of u getting arrested user

green text wouldn't have helped, the story is complete shit

OK user in the future I'll greentext and do better for you. Thanks for your input.

some faggots were gay in some room somewhere at one point and now they are probably gay somewhere else

LOL that part is less fun and I'm not supposed to talk about that until next week :(
Just know that they got nothing, I'm set to win, and sue the police :D

Where is there anyone wearing a suit in this picture?

This was the second snap I took and it was just to make a funnier thread. The suit guy started dipping as soon as I turned around.

is that city tap

Looks like some faggot bar like brothers. Im from cbus, every person in that picture looks like a skinny little pussy.

>be me
>OP
>right before this I was talking to a guy in a suit about real estate
> he told me he was a real estate agent and he responded by saying he would break my nose
>Just then, My sociopath mind kicked
>told him that he just threatened to assault an officer who is wearing a microphone
>Also that he's wearing a suit and he wouldn't stand a chance in a fight
>The guy in the black told me to just go fuck off
>Told him "I will, then I'll be back with my boys"
> Indians shirt guy defended me saying "why did you treat him like that just for pleasant conversation?"
>That's when I snapped the Pic
>It really upset everyone because they were like "oh shit he's not fucking around"
>bars are full of shit people.
>The chicks were squawking at me like "nooo he's a good person"
>The guy in the suit was sweating, freaking out, and running away.
>it was funny.

Not brothers,but agreed they are all skinny pussies.

>autistic works of falsehood and fiction
>only a fool would take any thing as false news

Yeah just seen someone said its 4th street

>sociopath mind
Nothing sociopathic about it. You got threatend by a drunm fuck and instead of calling his bullshit, you pissed yourself and said you were a cop. Not only is that really illegal, but you only did it because your a pussy and know people generally dont hit cops.

>So right before this I was talking to a guy in a suit about real estate as he told me he was a real estate agent and he responded by saying he would break my nose.

What the fuck does that mean? What did the conversation go like:

You: "So yeah real estate is becoming profitable again."

Him: "I agree, it's recovering from the crash quite well in most areas."

You: "Own any good investment condos near here?"

Him: "Bitch, I'll break your fucking nose."

The fuck, OP, context please what the fuck.

>My sociopath mind kicked in and I told him that he just threatened to assault an officer who is wearing a microphone.

Your "sociopath" what? What officer? You're an officer? There was an officer? What the fuck OP, context, the fuck?

>The guy in the black told me to just go fuck off and I said "I will, then I'll be back with my boys"

Your boys? But you never came back? Do you even have any "boys"? So what you're saying is you just made a baseless threat to gang assault this guy? What boys, OP, context what the fuck?

>the Indians shirt guy was defending me saying "why did you treat him like that just for pleasant conversation?"

Pleasant conver--what in the fuck does that shit even mean? What? Did a human being actually fucking speak that sentence or is it your autistic head scrambling dialogue into literal text spaghetti on Sup Forums? The fuck, OP?

What the fuck?

Whatever faggot. He was a drunk asshole in a suit, beating him up wouldn't have looked good.

KEK

Come to Dublin and ill fist your asshole while wearing a suit you fucking pansy. Excuses.

All I asked was if he had only worked local estate and he said I'll break your nose if you keep talking to me.
Boys was supposed to be my cop buddies.
Ya I'm super tired. Sorry bro.

LOL where in Dublin? I normally only go there to dump shit as that's where it resides. Wanna make a match?

you were probably too much of a drunk ass hole to realize that everyone thought you were a drunk ass hole. Happens. Maybe don't be so annoying

Op here going to bed. Tired AF.

You ladies talking about Dublin, OH?

Thanks for the content tonight, even if it was retarded and not interesting at all. I guess it was original.

So let's get this straight

>Be me
>Beta gay cuck OP
>attempting my first conversation in 18 months
>mom said I can go to bars now that I'm 30 y/o
>seems easy enough so far, real estate guy in bar
>figure we have something in common so it'll be easy to impress him with my internet knowledge
>asked him if he works local
>accidentally grab his dick
>he notices
>oshit.webm
>he says he'll break my nose
>oh fuck
>I start sweating
>I get on all fours and start shouting "POLICE!! POLICE!!" and making loud siren noises
>he becomes visibly startled and backs away
>the girls are disgusted
>shit people go to bars
>mfw I ran out and never came back

Nah I drank a single beer there. He was wasted.

Goodnight yall.

Dublin is shit? Your trailer trash family couldnt afford to park your fucking car here lol. Speedway on sawmill in an hour. Ill bring a suit and a plunger.

Speedway? Plunger? Dublin isn't that nice.

Yep, our little police man OP might be new to the area.

>be me
>real estate agent
>chilling at a bar after stressful day trying to sell houses
>notice autistic guy starring me, he's wearing a MLP shirt
>autistic comes over to me
>starts to ask me questions
>tell him i'll break his nose if he doesn't fuck off
>he starts going full bipolar
>tells me he's a cop wearing a wire
>also says he'll come back with his boys
>says something about suited guys cant fight
>start getting nervous as guy looks like a child molester
>his nanny or what ever wearing an indian shirt notices whats going on and tries to calm the situation
>out of corner of my eye notice autist taking photo's of me to probably show he's retard online friends to
>decide to just leave as its easier then being physically raped by a sperg lord

Yeah youre right, having nice ass neighborhoods, better schools, high median levels of salary, etc. Its a shithole.

Lol gtfo of here. Do you have class tomorrow?

You said you wanted to meet him. He said speedway on sawmill.

Op already went to Speedway to wait for him. Or he went to bed like he said.

TL;DR
Op is a faggot

>be me
>Big Indians fan
>lots of Indians fellows hang out at this bar in town
>mentally disabled guy shows up
>literally wearing a MLP teeshirt and shorts
>poor dude
>starts trying to talk to this real estate agent
>doesn't seem to realize he's spitting all in his face
>real estate guy seems pretty annoyed and tries to ignore him
>tard keeps getting closer and closer, until he's 2 inches from his face
>real estate guy says he'll punch him in the nose if he doesn't back up
>tard gets on all fours
>starts shouting "POLICE!! POLICE!!" and making loud siren noises
>I tell real estate guy he shouldn't have said that to the poor tard
>tard scrambles out the back door, knocking over some girls standing around
>mfw

Fuck off.
I took a picture of that and I'm sending it yup the MODS. They're gonna ban you.

>cool story bro

agreed

Op here.
You fucker better stop making fun of me.
I'll tell the mods on you, because faggot.

Kekekekek

Someone cap this pls

Did you read it, it's fake.

I don't give two shits OP

Unless that is RoryMac

Hurka durka op

Maybe, but to me its more likely he's a creepy britfag that is truly that autistic.

fuck i love Sup Forums

Here.

That looks like a bar in San Luis Obispo I got trashed at.

wait what?

Uh..

Do I have autism now?

Is it contagious?

group of women trying to set two guys for a fight, in order to get entertainment and something to bitch about later.

Next up!
OP is gonna write a detailed story of how his mother brought him and sister to the doctor for a special weighing process that's done by immersing in water.

You're right, most Caucasians know the legal system's repercussions for public intoxication coupled with assault. Fear and intelligence are two different psychologies, homie, "an' Mama din raise no dummies."

I believe

now we wait for the constant repost threads.
at least we here today know we where in the original

WHAT THE FUCK.
WHAT. THE. FUCK.
IS THIS HOUSE OF BREWS ON 4TH STREET?!

ARE YOU THAT FUCKING WEIRD FAGGOT THAT WAS YELLING AT THE GUY IN THE SPORTS COAT?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA YES!!!! FUCKING YES!!!!!
MY ROOMMATE HAS A PICTUEE OF YOUR WIERD FAGGOT ASS AND YOUR WEIRD FAGGOT FRIEND
This fucking guy was so pissed drunk he kept trying to light a cig inside while fucking with those girls and the Indians shirt guy. Don't know what the black shirt dude has to do with anything but OP kept trying to be best friends with everyone and almost got his ass beat until he got thrown out. Brb my mate has a picture of him I hope to god.
This is the best thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums. OP confirmed for weirdo freshman faggot.

post the pic or die a faggot

>no picture in 20 minutes
Lies and slander.

>nice try OP

WHO CAN SPOT BIG TOUGH POLICE OP AND HIS EQUALLY BIG TOUGH FRIEND.