Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums...
I haven't felt relaxed in over 2 years. It's really hard to bear but I won't go into details about my current situation.
Let's just say, my life isn't exactly in order. However, think I've found a solution. This might sound kinda weird now
but I sincerely believe that if I would kill a person, my life would take a turn for the better. I can only imagine
the kind of satisfaction I could feel. I know it's illegal and everything but somehow I know it's going to save me.

No drugs? Ever try good ol tar

Or maybe slay a homeless scum ?

Alcohol, almost daily. That's it though.

I'm not homeless.

Nice pic tho

Got it from some wallpaper thread. Also saved this one.

Your fucking retarded and your post comes across as edgy teen ramblings if you don't explain it.

Join law enforcement or the military. Or just kill criminals

Ya man being alchy can be tough. I didn't mean to imply you were homeless. Re read

Or kill homeless fuckers

>I'm not homeless
He was saying "slay" as in kill a homeless person you dipshit. Also shut the fuck up you whiny little don't, if you kill anyone start with yourself as soon as possible.

Oh shit.
>slay
not
>stay

My vision is super blurry. But yeah, that was my idea. Just kill some random homeless guy. It's easy, no one is gonna know why I did it.

But they will know THAT you did it once you get caught you sloppy cunt.

I would do it sober at least tho slow down there Jimmy. Also get to know the cunt have him take you under the local highway bridge with the promise of getting him high. Then ya know.

Why the fuck bother making this post if you're not going to explain more?

Exactly.

thank

Of course I'm gonna do it sober. I want to feel exactly what it does to me.
But I don't really want to get to know the fucker I kill. Why would I? I live in a rural area. If you meet someone at night here you can be sure there's no one around to hear him scream. I was thinking about hiding behind a tree with a machete and then kill the first guy to come by.

Homeless kills are easy. They sleep till early morning and move camp to avoid police trouble. Get a .22 lr gun. Buy a silencer converter so you can make an oild filter a silencer. Buy sub sonic rounds. Your shots will sound like loud snaps. It wont draw much attention. Put a round in the base of the head at the top of the neck. Severs the nerves so they die quick with little sound. Get rid of the oil filter on the way home in a random dumpster. Dis assemble and hide 22through the house if your super paranoid.

>gun
not gonna happen in my country. Machete it is.

Oh god. It's a poor person. Should of been born in Merica faggit

Literally kill yourself

>poor
depends. Financially I'm pretty safe. But a machete or some kind of blade is what I wanted anyways. I want to feel the life drain out of a body.

Use an ice pick. Same spot. Just in and out. Has to be quick.

>I was thinking about hiding behind a tree with a machete and then kill the first guy to come by.
That is so pussy I can't even explain it.
You feel brave enough to take another man's life, for no good reason I might add, but you're gunna hide behind a tree to do it?
Nah, that's fuckin genius. That's what you should do, but wear a ninja outfit so no one sees you. Do it on Halloween,too. They'll never catch you then.

You're a worthless person, a homeless person literally has more to offer society than you. Just kill yourself

Provided I hit the head hard enough.

I don't want them to fight back. I would never win in hand to hand combat. My only chance is to take them by surprise and kill or at least immobilize them with one hit.

Why the fuck would you possibly tho k it's a good idea to kill someone you don't even know? How the fuck is that going to help you? When you're in prison for a failed murder attempt I hope you get raped.

>I don't want them to fight back.
You want to kill someone with a machete but you're so much of a pussy that you don't even want them to fight back. You're sub-human you filthy little nigger. Can wait to see you dead.

I know it's gonna make everything better. I can't explain it. I just feel like there's some sort of satisfaction that I was able to feel a long time ago that I just have to experience again.

I want to use a machete for lack of a better weapon. I can't get a gun and I don't want to use one because it just fascinates me how cutting flesh feels. I want to know how it feels.

>I don't want them to fight back. I would never win in hand to hand combat
Well then how the fuck is killing a person exactly gunna set you back straight?
>You wanna kill, bit don't have the balls to do it.
Listen to me, I've been to prison.. you walk straight up to the dude and you start stickin' the neck.
>And you goddamn well better look him in the eyes while he dies.
You wanna be a man, you fuckin better be a man.

And why do you think this will give you that satisfaction. It won't. It will just put you in jail.

What kind of retarded shit is this? My ability, or inability to fight doesn't have anythign to do with the satisfaction of killing. I have to do it, I'm gonna do it in a way that doesn't put me in danger more than absolutely necessary.
Besides, if I approach someone I won't we able to keep my machete hidden long enough. Surprise is crucial here.

I don't feel the need to look anyone in the eyes. That's not what it's about.

You can want to know how it feels but that won't actually make it happen. You sound like an edgy fucking teenager that needs to hang themselves.

>I have to do it
No you don't you fucking ape, you could just fucking killyouself.instead, would be the best thing you ever did.

I'm not a teenager and I've never acted edgy. I'm a good person. That's not even subjective. I donate money to charity for poor kids and animals. I'm part of my local town council. I'm in a long term relationship and we're thinking about having kids. I'm just now happy and I feel like I'm gonna be once I have done it.

There is no way that killing a person with a life just as meaningful as your own is going to "help" you. It might help you end up in prison where you'll get help from all the niggera raping your asshole.

>I've never acted edgy.
>I made this thread

Pick only one mongoloid.

>I've never acted edgy. I'm a good person.
Yeah, you just made this thread and you think killing a random person will "help" you, you sound like a real great guy not edgy at all.

>I feel like I'm gonna be once I have done it.
Why the fuck would you feel that way? Why? What about killing someone makes you think it will be good for you? Also if you are at all seriously considering this you are not a good person, objectively.

Why is everyone talking about prison? They won't find me. I'm not stupid. My DNA and fingerprints aren't in any database, I'd buy plain black clothes and shoes specifically for that occasion and don't forget, it's gonna be a random person so there won't be any apparent motive.

afaik edgy means being pretentious about being a nihilistic badass. Well, I'm not. I'm not a nihilist, I don't smoke or vape, I don't wear a fedora, I'm not even an atheist.

if you're referring to a person who you can't avoid and then make your life a living hell then I say do it causiously getting away with personal murders is a lot harder.

I ageee. Start with yourself.

>not a good person
Why? I have done a lot of good and if I can continue helping people by killing a homeless guy, I think that's a sacrifice worth considering.

Dumbass you just made yourself obsessed with the though and potential feeling it might make. None of it good at the end of the day. Replace your thoughts and do new shit you pleb

Wow, we got a future serial killer here. You're a psychopath dude.

You dont even know what edgy means.

Keeo telling yourself that, it wont make it anymore true.

Planing to murdering random people, even homless people, makes you a bad person, if you cant accept that then youre just lying to to yourself. Youve still yet to explain at all why you feel like this would be a good idea or at all benefit you.

Just kill yourself, problem solved.

Maybe try shrooms instead? If you're looking for a strong enough experience to help get perspective to make better life decisions, that'd about do it. Both acts are extremely illegal, but you don't have to go through the negative aspects of taking life. Plus that tripping, worth it by itself. Not say it's a miracle drug, but it did help me stop a couple bad habits.

Kill yourself faggot. I'm sure you can find a rope even if you happen to a poor nigger in Africa.

You won't be satisfied with one you'll want more your won't stop. Maybe you'll have cool down times in between. But you'll slip up eventually, leave evidence maybe fuck with the wrong person. Or even get caught redhanded..

You're retarded if you think op is older than 15

Have you ever tried killing an animal first?

An edgy teen would say something like "Oh wow I really hate myself, I hope I die of lung cancer" and then take a drag from a cigarette. But if you'd hold a gun to that person's head, he or she would beg for his or her life.

He needs to try killing himself.

I could never hurt animals.

An edgy teen would also post on Sup Forums about how they "feel they need to kill someone" in order to "feel better" and not explain why they feel that way.

What's your point, faggot.

Then why the fuck would you kill a human, and especially without getting to know them it makes it almost like they are as innocent as an animal

Fucking kill yourself.

Animals will neve be cruel for sadistic reasons. They can't be bad people. People can. Only people deserve to die.

>Animals will neve be cruel for sadistic reasons.
But you will, also animals do that all the time actually, look up some info on river dolphins.

You deserve to die.

Overactive sympathetic nervous system disorder is like having a constant fight of flight response and anxiety.
Maybe you should medicate bro.

Then if youre so focused on killing bad people then, how do you( a conspiring murderer) feel about yourself? good or bad

Killing someone will increase my ability to be a good person.

Why tho

>edgy teen phonefag detected

Youre fucking retarded. There is not moral justification for what you are saying you plan to do.

Kill youself.

Yeah, kill a person to make things better. Yourself.

You think a person's entire life is worth ending your two fucking years of not being able to "relax"? TWO YEARS? Get fucked, you shortsighted cunt.

I'm not trying to justify anything. I just know that it's the truth. The same way as eating and drinking keeps you going so you can contribute to society.

It's not the truth you retard. Stop being an edgy little cunt.

How tho, the voices tell You?

Not being able to relax means, in this context, that I haven't been able to sleep for more than 2 hours a night, I have constant high blood pressure, I'm losing my hair...

You're definitely a 14 y/o cuck

Have fun being on a list for the rest of your life just because you made an edgy post faggot

Go see the doc and get some anxiety pills and get your shit together.

What meds have you tried so far, OP? Have you been honest in administering them?

No meds

Try that first. I know it doesn't sound preferable, but honestly you'd rather kill a person? Think of the suffering you'll be causing, just to end some of your own. Be reasonable.

Have you heard of IPs OP? Might wanna google that.

Like your not even trying to get your shit together. You happy just making yourself more miserable? Do yourself and everyone else a fucking favor and get medicated.

Hey edgelord why don't you shave your neck beard, no high school girl has ever found that attractive

Lol, you think that makes you special? You think that makes it okay to murder someone? Why would murdering an innocent make you sleep better?

where do you live so i can avoid going there

>be OP
>be too stupid to see a doctor or seek help
>constantly sleep deprived and anxious
>decided killing a random person would help
>convince myself killing a random person is a good thing to do
>still think I'm not edgy

People have feelings just like you. You’re human, you’re real. YOu don’t need to take someones life to validate your existence.

>being this edgy

Wouldn't help you. Even serial killers that weren't caught expressed continued depression. Look up letters they kept writing to law enforcement.

You can't do anything sober. You won't be able to kill that way.

Cant see the question you little faggot. Maybe i kill you first, already got your ISP and i actually live in the same county. Have fun hiding