Why do black people let the word nigger hold so much weight over them and why do they respond with violence?

Why do black people let the word nigger hold so much weight over them and why do they respond with violence?
Are black people inherently violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYhPls0T3Ok
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-fresno-shooting-20160721-snap-story.html
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It gets under their skin just like your ancestors bullwhips did whiteboi

Plot twist:
It literally means "dark."

It's anthropology. Their DNA is optimized for hunting in packs and responding to simple stimuli.

Not all of them do. Most of them have just been conditioned to be offended by it, whether that be by their families or the media. It’s something that’s been passed down through generations I guess. It’s nothing to do with whether they’re inherently violent or not.

they just tryin to get by man. they dindoo nothin'

Is gas station money easy worth the risk to knock over?

Why'd they pose for a professional-tier picture?

All people are inherently violent

they wuz kangz n shit

That's a QT. I happen to know that QT's corporate policy is to let it happen. It's less than court costs/cost of people's medical shit if they get shot, and they can insure against it and handle the loss. Basically the answer is yes, if you go to a place that is still centrally owned/operated and not franchised, like a 7-11. That way you aren't fucking with punjab's bottom line.

This

It's not the word "nigger" it's the malice behind it. Trying to hurt someone by seeing them as what they are before who they are is shitty, so don't cry about when a nigger kicks your balls inside you because you're a fucking 12 year old who saw an idubbbz video and wanted to be edgy.

It's also being protective of their culture, which white Americans don't have. Most black people would be less angry about being called something that denounces them as people and shows the user of the word sees them as slaves than one of you fucking screechers get when someone insults Milo

Men more specifically

Fuck those police officers. Imagine if that was a white kid just tryna get high.

He's got all this bread and he's not even gonna have the fucking munchies

But they dont try to suppress their violent urges at all. In fact they find excuses to be violent at any turn

Found the nigger

Not everyone who's autism isn't as severe as yours is a coon.

Anyone who thinks Egyptians weren't dark black Africans is completely fucking retarded

>so don't cry about when a nigger kicks your balls inside you
Exactly what I'm saying,someone saying nigger makes blacks respond violently always

Did you read the rest of it you fucking retard?

“It's also being protective of their culture, which white Americans don't have”

White Americans aren’t allowed to protect their culture, it they do then they are called racists, white nationalist, white suprematists..

Why do you honky motherfuckers think racism is a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=cYhPls0T3Ok

Think this guy would have got shot if he was white?

It's called a "chip on their shoulder"

whites have all the best culture. The brutish, uncultured swine just can't appreciate it's beauty

they are the most violent group in the world.
it is the low IQ that causes them to act that way the only thing niggers are good for is working them like farm animals.

Nice meme
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-fresno-shooting-20160721-snap-story.html

They want an excuse to beat someone up, honestly. This way they can feel justified to have violence.

They really don't give a shit. They use the word nigger more than any racist person does.

>Muh feefees

more like
>Hello this is Steven from Microsoft
or
>The motherfucker your IT job just got outsourced to.

>It's not the word "nigger" it's the malice behind it.
They get violent regardless of context
>Most black people would be less angry about being called something that denounces them as people and shows the user of the word sees them as slaves
Thats what I mean by them(nigger species) putting weight behind it youre a sensitive pussy

I support police reform not BLM all I want is mandatory body cam footage during every interaction with the public I don't think that's asking for alot

You just ain't man enough, whiteboi

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!?

>You just ain't man enough, whiteboi

If you're really violent and have fragile feelings, it's a sign that you have evolved to the violent advanced society you crave.

No need for peaceful societies, when you can live with a prison mentality.

Stick with being ultra sensitive, and hit whoever says anything to you. This is a way to maximize your life enjoyment.

Weird, I called one a damn nigger once and he didn't do anything. Did tell me to just "let this po' nigga go". The shotgun aimed between his eyes might have something to do with it.

FUCKING KEK

White people are fucking pathetic

A white guy hit a white guy no crime here just vanilla ice keepin that pimphand strizzong

Good thing I put a spoopy skelly in that post because that shit was

2 E D G Y 4 M E

>White people are fucking pathetic

Well, then just beat white people up, everywhere you go. Surely you have a long list of grievances you need to address.

I hope he beats his way to happiness. there can't be anything more satisfying than taking out your angst on white people.

flail those fists of fury, you black warrior of destruction.

I did the same thing, with a shotgun no less. Niggers don't like shotguns.

Why do they become kind and peaceful with shotguns in their faces?

>strizzong

There is some of that colorful urban language. Isn't it cute?

That eugenics woudve solved that

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Niggers are the biggest pussies on the planet.

Lol bud

yes. so I basically was super anti racism growing up, blacks do something bad? its because of circumstances. cant get good jobs? a byproduct of racism holding them back.

eventually I got a black flatmate, things were sort of ok, despite him doing things like leaving dirty dishes around, until he missed rent. I stressed to him how important it was. two nights later, hes in the room with 3 other niggers, smoking weed. I like weed, I don't mind people smoking it. it gets to 3 am, they are still being loud as fuck, I come out of my room and tell him, "you cant be doing this, you missed rent this month, i have a meeting with the VP of acquisitions in so many hours, you have to keep it down?"

one nigger starts saying some shit about "you going to let this white boy tell you what to do?" and trying to get him to start something. what does he do? he loses his shit and stabs me.I was in the hospital a week. niggers are, inherently violent to their core. you can take a nigger out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of a nigger.

It is part of being a nigger.

because they don't like or trust white people and want any excuse to fuck with them

That's why you complain about them anonymously.

WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL - IN THEIR OWN WORDS

SHARE SHARE SHARE

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

>eventually I got a black flatmate
>moving in with a nigger/letting one move in with you

At any point in time did this seem like it might be a bad idea to you?

shortly after getting stabbed over basically telling someone to keep it down at 3 am after missing rent.

obviously I was a fucking idiot. I have certainly learned from the mistake.

AHHHHHHHHH!

Must be something about lead. It's like silver to their werewolf.

That's why I omit the fact that I live in College Park (GA) out of the story.

Lived in this city for six years, nothing. Getting ready to move and got a home invasion as a parting gift really shows that they care.

>FUCKING NIGGERS

>(GA)
Go to bed, Timmy.

Nuh uh, you're not my real dad!

Black people have no culture.

t.American

Yes, whites are shot more than nigs. Despite the fact that nigs are more violent.

Nigs use the racism meme as an excuse for black failure.

Police aren't the problem, niggers are.

We aren't the home if the human race. In one year whites have done more to help humanity than in all of nigger existence.

niggers in general are inferior to every race, in every country.
they have a lower IQ on average. being less intelligent makes you more prone to violence because you don't think as rationally about solving problems without violence, or able to think as much about the bigger picture. so yes, niggers are inherently violent.
this indiscriminate moral imperative shit has to stop. it's cancer and anti-scientific. the data supports this model. pretending like things don't exist doesn't help niggers improve either, it just excuses their inferiority by blaming others for their inherent behaviors. this political philosophy hurts everyone.

Niggers know their race is pathetic. Being called a nigger legitimizes their justified self hate. It's like when a fat person gets called fat. They know they are fat and having someone else confirm this fact makes that much more real.

>white americans don't have culture

stopped reading there.

niggers in their final form

I hate niggers so damn much