thirdworlds.net/pit.php
mobile.twitter.com/bbpoltergiest/status/760373135950516225
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Thought I got memed
>Its actually down

DAE CHECK REDDIT??
0L0;;

This wasn't a very nice post user

No! They are preparing to drop their album on Aug. 31st. I've been trying to tell everyone for weeks, but nobody has been listening to me.

If you're right i will suck your dick

oh wow it actually is down
huh

Screenshotting but I don't believe

Seconded

mr death grips will perform on twin peaks this sunday and drop a new album shortly after

Thirded

>Julee cruise starts singing
"The nightingaaale..."
>"I GOT TOMORROW COMING"

According to r*ddit "pit.php" has been removed from thirdworlds

oh shit
it's happening

thanks, andy

thirdworlds.net/pit.php

no it hasn't

jenny death when?

lol people still care about this meme band?

is it just all the people who missed the NLDW arg and trying to rekindle the hype and mystery? this shitty band has no appeal anymore. jenny death was the death knell.

If only, lynch has shit taste in modern bands (dream pop but somehow likes Penderecki??). Honestly i think it'd be amazing if some band on TP does a cover of Electricity by Captain Beefheart.

It's disconnected from the rest of the site now? When I try to go to thirdworlds.net/powers.php it gives me the error still

I thought the veils were a good pull

believe it or not, people like the band for the music rather than the shitty gimmicks you seem to get attached to

>people like post NOTM death grip

AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHA

NOTM is overrated shit, you're a brainless Sup Forumsdrone if you think it's better than Jenny Death or even Bottomless Pit

tfw you actually think Jenny Death isn't the best Death Grips album.

Bottomless Pit is their best.

Worlded

Its up, they just fucked up their server

They're doing something big that involves their Index.php

This isn't like the other times when it went down. Their redoing something with their main page.

>MC Ride in charge of web development

>even a singer can make sites

wtf in what world is NotM overrated, it's their second lowest rated album on RYM and people love to shit on it. It's easily their best album tho

It's HAPPENING

it's one fucking album people need to stop treating them like two albums

Guys, it's real
New DG album 23.12.2017(or 31.12.2017/01.01.2018)
It will be called "Oblivion"
Probably real tracklist (not in order and * means that it needs explanation):
Russian Roylette*
G Breakdown
Life kicks (Butt, that is)
(a track with a weird name)*
Lockerlicker
Terrordrome*
Low Quacker*
7 Bullets in the Chamber*
Paratrooper M.I.A.*
Steroids (Original mix)*
Expansion Mansion*
(unnamed track 2)*
Moving In*
Russian Roylette has MC Ride and Zach's vocals
(a track with a weird name) has a weird equation as a name
Terrordrome will probably have a music video
Low Quacker might be released by its alternative name (unknown)
7 Bullets in the Chamber - you remember this tweet? mobile.twitter.com/bbpoltergiest/status/760373135950516225
That means, that this song will be chopped up Rock-and-Roll with a load of samples
Paratrooper M.I.A. will feature Ministry as a guest (It might sontain samples from Thruster - M.I.A.)
Steroids (Original mix) is still remains unknown, will it be a 20-minute mix, or a song
Expansion Mansion was leaked in low quality on the synt.us site months ago
(unnamed track 2) is instrumental (probably will have some vocals over it)
Moving In is the last section of Steroids (Crouching Tiger Hidden Gabber Megamix), but no remixed
Also, sorry for the last post i made, DG were planning to make a tour with Ministry back in 2016, so there were almost no content in june/july

I had a year of listening to NotM before Jenny Death was released, they're two separate albums with entirely different sounds and approaches I don't care

This is the fake and gayest thing I've ever seen

Fourthed

this isn't even very good b8

This is so stupid that it has to be real.

What do you guys think of ministry collabing with dg?

Oblivion when

I want more artists to work with Death Grips, period. Ministry seems like they'd be a good choice.

im gonna blow my brains out