When did you outgrow the claim that all of us are the same species?

When did you outgrow the claim that all of us are the same species?

when I was born I always knew niggers were disgusting creatures

species are defined by if they can successfully breed with each other.

As long as white women keep going for coaldicks we will be the same species.

The first time I saw a niglet in kindergarten

"When did you become a fucking retard?"

...how would they be a different species otherwise? that wouldn't change anything.

after enough time of not interbreeding our DNA will diverge

>This is what white supremacists ACTUALLY BELIEVE.

Love to break this to you, but lack of interbreeding leads to inbred lobster children, not some superior genetic stock.

>this entire thread

If that hasn't happened over the tens of thousands of years of human adaptation, why would it happen now?

it depends on how "species" is defined
using the fertile interbreeding definition all homo sapiens are the same species
but even then there are at least 5, possibly 20 sub-species of homo sapiens

yeah no. Any land locked country would be dead in a matter of generations if that were true.

Well considering we're talking about "species" and not "sub-species", then yes. You and the black guy that fucks your girlfriend are the same species.

>I failed freshman biology

Actually there is only one subspecies, the other one went extinct.

>Biodiversity = Edgy
loving that logic

Genetically speaking, Caucasians and Africans are more distinct than most breeds of dogs compared to one another. Same species, sure, but everyone agrees there are some dog breeds that are inferior.

>believing that stopping interracial breeding and biodiversity aren't antithetical

Evolution takes millions of years faggot, so this statement is fucking retarded in the general idea of this gay thread. Not to mention Humanity probably not surviving the next thousan- no five hundred years.

op should be an hero

Mixed race here. Sefardi jew, arabic, spanish, german, irish, native american. What do.

>american education

no, you're a fucking retard. Why do you think we need to make a new flu vaccine every year? The previous strain completely modifies itself.

Evolution almost decided that the Jewish phenotype was not ideal for this planet.

so tigers and lions are the same species?

Mister Spock proves Vulcans are the same species as Humans.

bird is a lighter color = different species

"successfully" being the key word, ligers are sterile

When did you fail biology class?
If you can produce viable offspring that can reproduce, you're the same species.

Whites are the most feminine.

no

Thats the defining factor of a species you fucking tard.

If you use arbitrary morphological differences to define species, even though that's not what the fucking word means, you are probably retarded.

>Comparing the dna of a virus/flu/disease to that of something as complex as a living organism

The American education system has failed

When I learned the difference between whites, asians, and negroids.

when I learned that africans are pure homo sapiens and most other peoples are a hybrid of homo sapiens and neanderthals

You dont outgrow science unless youre retarded.
Such enlighten, much woke

Why do you keep posting this retarded image?

What's the difference between a white dude and a black dude? They have the exact same body structure. I don't know why you would think that any race is a completely different species.

Depends. Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

>same body structure
>only one has a penis

>using evidence from star trek to justify race realism
>being this autistic

durba durba durba they took our jerbbbs

i honestly had to read that twice, the first time i read it expecting a punchline

>people look different
wtf I'm totally 14/88 now

Fucking lost it at that gif, brilliant

to razzle yer butt bucko

I was thought people would think it's a joke based off the first sentence tbh. I wasn't sure how to word it though.
I can see you're point and I can't really argue with it. Gg

When I realised we all came from Africa, but those that left eons ago developed into thriving societies not still plagued by parasitic intestinal worms.

the other two... neanderthals and denisovans.

.. some argue that white people are part neanderthal, homo sapien neanderthalensis, and pacific islanders are part denisovan, making black nigger africans from the blackest sub-saharan ooga booga bix nood nigger lands the actual homo sapien sapien (yes, twice).

>the germans during some 14 years now constitute "evolution"
burger education

so east asians are more developed than whites... yeah, sure. Good science there, brah bruh.

Its called a containment board for a reason NEET