Liberals on suicide watch

archive.is/T2p0A

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.fr/2016/03/30/francois-hollande-sondage_n_9572044.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FOTV4KR_wy0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism_in_North_America#Central_America
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Europe needs to unite and take back all the colonies.

They have been given to the natives and it is clear as day they cant do shit themselves. Waste of space and resources.

Soon, my Serbian brother. Europa is waking.

>13%
that's a real fucking conservative, or old, map. that should read 25% at least.

It's just been updated to include the latest Austria results, I don't know about other countries.

alright. our estimates here for SD are between 23.7 and 35%, depending on your source.
election can't come soon enough ,since they're one of the three major parties now, if not the biggest.

Noice. Keep fighting Sweden, maybe you're not all lost yet.

When are the elections?

'18, as far as i'm aware. best part is that the MSM keeps trying to change people's minds, they keep trying to get people to not like SD.
>SD starts becoming big, the media says "these people will never make it into government"
>SD reaches 4%+, the cutoff for having people in gubbment, media says "they'll never have any influence
>SD reaches (iirc) 8%, both other sides start having to pander to SD since they're now able to tip the scales, media says "They'll never get beyond that"
>Sd now growing into the 20%'s
i believe, user. one day we'll take it back.

>Germany just 4,7%
And they are getting the worst of the muslim invasion
Why? years of liberal media brainwashing childrens that being german is a bad thing?
Years of feeling guilty of something they did not did?
Why are the once powerful germans just a bunch of pussies?

That was in 2013, before the invasion. The party was actually founded in the same year, so it's quite remarkable. Now they're polling between 12% and 15% (#3). The next countrywide election is in 2017, and the next regional elections are Berlin and Mecklenburg-Vorpommern in September. They're polling 15% (#3) and 18% (#3), respectively, and when Kek the Benevolent wills it, they could actually become #1 in M.-V..

FYI Freedom party is in the current polls the largest party with 40/150 seats.

Oh, i see.
Hope this is real. I dont want to die before the german revolution.
ty Mr. Trafalgar

>italy 4%

i apologize

>Austria
Dude watch the news we are faggots

THE EUROPEAN RIGHT

COUNTRY PARTY % BY OTHERS (OVER 4 %)

Ireland --
Great Britain UKIP 13 % (2015 elec.)
Sweden SD 25 % (2016 polls) ^
Finland PS 9 % (2016 polls) collapsed
Denmark DF 21 % (2015 elec.)
Germany AfD 15 % (2016 part.) ^
Austria FPO 35 % (2016 elec.) ^
Netherlands PVV 25 % (2016 polls) ^ + SGP-CU 8 %
Belgium N-VA 14 % (2016 polls) + VB 8 %
France FN 28 % (2015 elec.)
Italy LN 18 % (2016 polls) ^
Spain --
Portugal --
Romania -
Greece XA 7 % (2015 elec) + ANEL 4 %
Bulgaria PF 7 % (2016 polls) + Ataka 4 %
Croatia --
Slovenia --
Czechia ODS 11 % (2016 polls) + Svobodni 4 % + SPD 4 %
Poland PiS 35 % (2015 elec) + Korwin 4 %
Slovakia SaS + OL'aNO 23 % (2016 elec) + SNS 9 % + L'SNS 8 %
Hungary Jobbik 20 % (2016 polls) + Fidesz (offic. ally of Merkel in EU Parliament)
Lithuania TT 8 % (2016 polls) + LLRA 8 %
Latvia NA 14 % (2016 polls)

how does it work? why do you guys voted two times?

we have a green refugee president

Keep fighting Sweden the night is darkest just before the dawn, until all is lost there is still a chance to regain your country!

>single digits
Poland can you even number

far less faggot than other countries except Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

nazis lose all elections except in hungary

>golden dawn
o fug

>Finland PS 9 % (2016 polls) collapsed
Because they became Merkel's lapdogs. Cucked in less than a week.

Define "nazi"

surrender now

Well, it is not like Golden Dawn is not permanently stuck at 7 %

I just wish the UK had a real nationalist party.

If UK won't vote for UKIP, it is even less likely they will vote for something like Britain First or what is left of the BNP

BNP was rising with great speed before it was demonized.

There is definitely a fertile ground for true nationalism but UKIP has funnelled those people who are Nationalistic up, even though UKIP aren't Nationalists.

> before it was demonized.

I have to disagree with your analysis

It was more about mismanagement by the leadership than anything else

That a greater debater and orator like Jonathan Bowden was expelled from the party still makes me baffled

also, and perhaps more determinant, was the membership list being leaked, which led to a collapse of activism and donations

>Italy LN 18 % (2016 polls)
my dick could not get any harder than this

>No Norwegian nationalist party

He's referring to people that don't want to embrace their inner Swede.

make one.

of course, I am including their alliance as a whole, with the LN itself getting 14 % and their close allies (a nation-wide coalition named Brothers of Italy) another 4 %

FN is higher than that

Well, Progress Party is borderline nationalist, isn't it?

Yes that list is outdated

see:
I keep track of all that shit

>any country below 70%
We all need to apologize.

That's 26%-27% for the Front National actually.

huffingtonpost.fr/2016/03/30/francois-hollande-sondage_n_9572044.html

yea. Plus they are in a much bigger right wing coalition so they might stand a real chance of winning the next elections. One can only hope

That was sabotage which supports my point, it was rising quickly so the establishment killed it.

Mismanagement truly did exist, Bowden's expulsion for one is a good point. Makes me think the leadership too was controlled opposition as Bowden was the real deal.

But still my point stands, there is a fertile ground for true nationalism here. It's just the British establishment and is the master of subversion and propagandising its subjects.

Pretty sure BNP got half a million votes in 2010 which allow small is significant for such a party.

>14%
33%

I only hope that people come to realize that M5S is a leftist party

M5S is "allied" with UKIP for always vote for the green proposals in the European Parliament, including the cuckish ones concerning immigration and punishing Eastern Europe

Pretty sure they semi collapsed like the Finn party did

> Pretty sure BNP got half a million votes in 2010 which allow small is significant for such a party.

I agree. But there is also the fact that the blaming the EU for everything (even yearly 300 000 immigration from the so-called "Commonwealth") became a theme of the right, and that played into the hands of many people that share our concerns about the afroasians conquest of Britain, but that prefer to do it in a "political correct" manner, by blaming the EU, which led to a rise in support of UKIP for the 2014 Euroelections at the expense of, not only BNP, but many smaller parties like the English Democrats, which wanted English devolution

IF there is a brexit, the situation will become fertile again: The EU will no longer be the universal boogieman. But with Hofer losing, I don't see the brexit happening

it looks like the time is not right yet

It wasn't 33 %. Sadly the final result was 27 %.

Marine overpolled. Why? I don't know, may be it was because of the terrorist attacks. May loyalists didn't vote because of her treating her dad that way during the last weeks before the elections. She may as well change her name if she really wanna "break with the past" so badly

Not really. They are polling at 17 % like they always did

>that Paris

reminds me of how the Vienna muslim/cuck alliance stole our victory

Topkek, basically the countries with a "germanic" majority, i.e. Austria and Switzerland are the most right wing again except the one cucked country that was hit with the post war social engineering propaganda for decades.

But these numbers should be updated, they are too old.

The votes from Western France were more determinant tho

They dont have mudslimes so they will vote leftist forever for all they care

I like were this is going. Hopefully we will soon wipe out the marxist, communist and the jew for good.

>tfw you see how the right wings rises across Europe

Vid Invision
youtube.com/watch?v=FOTV4KR_wy0

so... spam finally broke the captcha, while it insists I am a robot? kek

The dispute with her Dad was a strategy, since Marine came to power the FN try to be more appelling to the leftists and try to dissociate himself from the FN of her dad, but the program of the FN hasn't changed much since 2002.

well the AfD is at 12% right now right? merkel and her flood of brown shit are currently destroying years of effort to keep right partys small, it's hilarious.

I am still annoyed that Marine removed voluntarian repatration

A large number of arabs and africans need to be paid to go back

even better, it is at 15 % and has nice possibilities of growth even the shit starts again this summer

M5s is the real thorn in the right's side. Hell they even complained about immigration, the EU, big banks and so on. I'm afraid people will fall for it. They are controlled opposition at best.
And the sad thing is that a lot of people I know who absolutely hate foreigners will be voting for them

I'm happy, this means more imminiggers leave Italy to go to Austria

I think a huge problem is the meme that "political parties are ebil xDDD" and "M5S is not a partie but le movement XDDD"

People are right to distrust mainstream parties, and M5S memes people that way

i always tought they're a far right party

Yea. M5s looks good on paper but when you look at their record it's just as bad as Partito Democratico (our mainstream leftwing party)

>23.7 and 35%, depending on your source.
I really hope it's high sven, but you know how easily and unreliable these measures are.

They were going to join the Greens in the EU parliament, but the Greens sperged about them being anti-EU, so they had to ally with the UKIP instead

Not that it matters, they vote as a block with the greens and completely ignore Farage

>M5s looks good on paper but when you look at their record it's just as bad as Partito Democratico (our mainstream leftwing party)

They support amnesty for the illegals, didnt they?

Not really. They want to integrate gypsies and build "a small mosque in every neighborhood, not one single big mosque". The are anti EU on paper but in practice they are just as pro EU as PD is

I have studied this shit throughly, and Sweden Democrat support is nowhere close to 35 %

and you realize how the actual figure is probably even higher than what's being reported due both to how these polling places tend to be biased towards the left and because people don't want to admit voting SD since most don't know they aren't alone in it.
i hope it's higher too, don't get me wrong, but still.

>They support amnesty for the illegals, didnt they?
I don't know about that. I know that they did abstain from voting against a proposal to get rid of ius sanguinis and substitute it with ius soli (you don't have to be Italian by blood to get citizenship, you just have to be born here).
So they are basically in favor of giving everyone citizenship, but couldn't vote otherwise they would have lost votes

exactly!
Pluss people even don't dare to answer the truth.
This is general to research, you can't ask people, they lie, so you must observe.

I really do hope they clean the tables on next election.

>read american jew controlled norfag news
>commies is like the biggest in the country
>commie commie and SV SV in all articles as if they were really big parties
doesn't even make parliament

fucking jews...

I actually had a debate with a M5S supporter

They tried to justify every single one of their cuckish acts as "a master right-wing plan"

kek

Nice informative posts, but I gotta ask, are you a european living in Panama or are you actually from there but for some reason still very invested in euro politics?

literally fanboys. Can't be reasoned with

funny story, we had an election in our gymnasium (i'm over 18, don't worry) the other year, and this school is exceptionally leftist, even for sweden.
SD got 37% in that one. topping the chart.

where is turkey u gypsy

Panama had a fascist movement once (something quite unique for Central America I know).

But I think I am the only one left lol, so I am more interested in European politics than anything else lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism_in_North_America#Central_America

> The dominance of right-wing politics in Central America by populism and the military has meant that there has been little space for the development of proper fascist movements. The Central American leader who came closest to being an important domestic fascist was Arnulfo Arias of Panama who, during the 1940s, became a strong admirer of Italian fascism and advocated it following his ascension to the presidency in 1940.[13]

He wanted to ban mass immigration of every not white or at least not criollo hispanic, to whiten the fuck out of Panama and make it at least Argentina-tier. He won many elections but the gringos hated him.

Nowadays it seems Panama is destined to become a chinese colony. I can't do much about that

> the gringos hated him.

so every time he won, even by landsides, he was removed immediatly

>no stats on Boland
The news on polish tv keeps showing marches of nationalist parties that are growing rapidly

Poland, Hungary and Slovakia have massive nationalist movements

The problem with that graphic is that it seems only concerned with western europe

We will rise right under their noses, my Portuguese friend
Years of only West Europe focus has given Poland the element of surprise

hehe I rigged those when I went there in the 90ies actually. On the school before too.

Me and some mates got everyone to vote for "Pensjonist partiet" (The party for retired people) and it won with like 99%.

There were pols on school, and we were supposed to discuss with them etc. Principal went nuts each time part when I responded with "That it's a free country, and everyone can vote for who they want"

omg the times... I'm still laughing at this... pluss blowing up the toilets with firecrackers.. all of them kek. Tigerskott ftw

A huge problem for nationalists in Eastern Europe is the enemity between polish nationalists and russians

Putin is a valuable military ally, as he has proven with Assad

Note how none of those are majorities. It's progress, but we have a long way to go yet.

Well it was extremely close this one time in Austria, granted that the president does not have that much power

They're closer to 25% but since it's two years until election much can happen, for example a revolution for the whites?

A revolution is unlikely to happen. Rightists are well aware that they would face widespread strikes and foreign interference

Here, at least I tried

Fix the collapsing Finns and you are done

Isn't it in the 10-20%? I read about it recently, and it turns out they form 2 regional governments in Lombardia and Venetia as well as they have created a south-italy sister party which is already quite influential in Sicily...

Yes they are far higher

That graph is extremely outdated

Scramble for Africa 2.0?

never mind, I would question why would they think a party doing 4 % in polls would be somehow representative of a "rise of nationalism"

desu in the future all of that willl be just "chinese africa"

>swedish africa
>implying

i can guarantee we'll hold on to our slice better than you did yours, limey.

>tfw conquering third world shitholes even with reckless abandon would cost way fewer lives than letting them seethe for decades under the guise of humanitarianism

>Greek/Japanese Africa
>American education

>implying that's what I was implying
>implying i wasn't implying you're already in swedish africa