>really sexy twink sends topless pic
>18 in profile but who knows
>respond enthusiastically
>he asks for pic
>send one
>asks for more
>ask him to come see for himself
>immediately blocked
what the fuck is up with the faggots on this thing. all the sincere ones are old and all the fuckable ones are bullshit. 4 days now and I have't touched a single cock. what the fucking fuck?

It's the thrill of attention followed by the fear of the reality

Trust me

I've gotten close to arranging meetups before and pulled out when it got me that what I was doing was 100% real

And twink-ish especially care, they're fragile, the big guys have nothing to worry about

I'm physically small as well so it shouldn't be such a big deal. 5' 11" 140lbs, I even put I like affectionate shit like kissing and cuddling in my profile. Got a face pic and everything.

I think this last dude was full of shit, just farming pics for w/e reason.

Height isn't much from those I've seen
The biggest muscular guys who top average at 5.5ft, not all but most
It's weird I know, and the chances of the guy being 5.5 and black are astounding. Of course it's not all that, encountered a few tips that where 6 or more

Guess I should clarify, haven't met anyone irl, I'm part of that demographic you're talking about, bailing out and all. I uninstalled the app because I didn't want to pay for what I was not gonna use, there's other reasons but that for other times

>on Grindr

You already fucked up user

Well how else am I supposed to get laid from the comfort of my computer chair.

Stick a dildo on the seat

Now you can get fucked by your computer chair

I'm not really interested in putting things in my asshole. That's degenerate.

Sucking penis is where it's at. I need to start a no-anal homo movement.

Been attracted to the idea of riding cock, but I don't think it'd work out well for me.
I've fingered myself before, total waste of time. And I fart too much. Figured you should know about my rectum.

Never considered head, kinda the opposite to you actually lol, I'd avoid doing that because "that'd be crossing the line", just ignore me saying I'd like a dick in my but

Use craigslist.
Just pray that you won't get an STD.

You're weird.

No, that place is a cesspool. Absolutely worthless now especially in my area.

>You're weird
Yeah? Well you're gay
Haha checkmate you just got spit-roasted

Then go cruising. Just try not to get an STD.

I'm less gay for wanting to be the active partner is a homosex act, instead of getting my ass pounded.

Yes, sucking cock is being the top.

Have you tried adam4adam?

Cuddling? What are you, a fag?

Real talk though the phrase "getting pounded" just sounds great to me. I hear it feels great but I've taken big shits before and I'm not convinced

Also there's no guarantee that the guy you're sucking won't grab you by the back of your head and force all of his dick down your throat. That's his power being asserted onto you, making you the submissive

GOD HATES FAGS

ITS ADAM AND EVE

NOT

ADAM AND STEVE

ps . can I suck your cock?

you're all gay

Thanks for the update

kill yourself you filthy fecal fiend

Nope. How does that compare?

Yes. I'm a huge faggot.

It sounds great but you sound confused af m8. Either you really want your ass stuffed or you don't, it's not complicated. I already know it's not my bag.

sure, but only if I can suck yours.

I feel your pain bro. Lots of guys are just “window shopping” on grindr; the old fat daddies are usually down to duck with anything, but that’s not my type - I’m keen on twinks and otters myself.

I’ve been using the app for a year or so now, and it’s disappointingly low ratio of chats to actual cock-out fun.

I think most of them are “curious” and suddenly realize the app is seriously moving them towards a gay encounter. That said, I’ve had most luck in NYC and Boston. Actually hooked up with one big guy whose girlfriend joined us, she wanted to watch him get dominated and see him suck a cock. Things got hot enough that I ended up fucking her raw and he ate my cum out of her pussy. Good times.

Hi five my man, I can only hope for such ultrasex at this point.

I did find this guy who says he's otter, little taller than I like but he seems legit and he has a nice face. Might be down for something tomorrow. Gay a prayer for me.

This. I cruised for years and never caught anything.
>Sucked over 15 dicks in one day, mostly blue collar workers

Definitely undecided on if I want dick in me, I feel like if I could actually talk to other gays in person I'd be able to sort it out

Hope it works out bro... it’s a terrible feeling to be all horned up and need to bust a load, and getting cockteased by a bunch of pic collectors and closeted curious losers who are afraid to follow through.

Personally, I haven't used it, but I did hear you get better results. I would try any app to get banged tbh

>be basically everything that makes a bear
>under 25
>try to meet cute guys on grindr
>honest that im looking for an fwb
>list interests, explain im a top, and into safe regular fun
>tall, not obese or particularly fat looking
>get hit up nonstop by 40 year old men and hons
>all the cute guys my age are either curious or get scared off
>noone to share my soup can dick with
Feels bad man. I just want hugs, sex and friendship.

Hi, literally me.
Although I kinda do have a thing for daddies

Haha I’m on the opposite side - older dude (43) looking for younger twinks/otters. Decent looking, but married and DL is the sticking point for me.

I have nearly the exact same issue with women too but the opposite. Maybe im weird on Sup Forums but i dont really want to fuck an 18 year old, i want someone close to my age.

If you could stop messaging me on Grindr, thnx. I only want to fuck cute guys.

>Also there's no guarantee that the guy you're sucking won't grab you by the back of your head and force all of his dick down your throat
I have a pretty strong gag reflex so he's going to be really surprised when I vomit on his dick before trying to bite it off.

Try GROWLr or Scruff much better for the cub/bear masc demo...

Nah I don’t chase... if I see someone I like, I’ll message and say what’s up, but I don’t pester. And if you’re looking at my profile, you’ll see a body pic, and a list of interests and explicit statement of what I’m looking for.

"You fool, you've unleashed the demon!"
vomit everywhere
"You're brought this curse upon yourself, meer mortal"

This

t. Bear

Thug gay lyf is tough op
There is a reason you are almost all depressed and suicidal.

I'm bisexual. I live in a blue county in a red state and most of the women here are crazy fucking libshits, I can't stand these psycho bitches. For every Taylor Swift there are 10 Anita Sarkeesians. So I crave dick.

Because not even gays want to go out and fuck gays, as this thread suggests

Literally the best response you have? Point clearly proven.

@748526802
Thanks for bumping my thread. No (You) for you.