en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She wouldn't be my gf?

I'd divorce / leave her.

Sell hide all possesions
Divorce
Restart

Unless you live in a garbage state, should be pretty easy to keep things when a paternity test proves she cheated on you.

Notice how the black guy isn't in the third picture

KEK!
Why would you get impregnated by a black guy knowing he will mostly likely leave you and not pay child support

eat up the cum like a good little cuck white boi

I would raise the child to love me as its father, and hate her as their mother. The greatest pain a mother can feel is that of being hated by her own child.

Would fake anger and then ask if I could eat Bulls cum from her pussy.

>trusting women in the first place
I won't go so far as to say you deserve it, but you are asking for trouble.

wat
how did this happen?

Not if you have a son. Then she won't care how much she hurts it.

That's a Bugaboo Chameleon in the background. I used to have the exact same stroller for my daughter. That's a quality rig! Good for her.

Fuck it, it's war, dawg.

idk why this makes me feel so uncomfortable

out on the street with the rest of my trash

Because you're a good goy.

>wife fucks nigger
>you're out on the street with the rest of the trash
Yep, that sounds about right. Welcome to America.

almost every state is community property
unless you were smart enough to get a prenup you are probably fucked.

that is playing a fucking long game i would just walk away and be done with it

Umm...I wouldn't but myself in that situation. I have a threesome fetish and a wife-sharing fetish, but I know to not act on it, lest shit like your picture happen.

divorce, obviously. She dun goofed and violated the prenup and will be getting nothing

why im never getting married the game is rigged and the house isnt going to play fair.

this, obviously

Which Alien is this? AVP?

Make her take the stairs.

I don't remember. probably

Yep pretty much. Doesn't seem to matter where in the Western world you go, either. Everywhere is a bit fucked.
Alien Resurrection. It would be the worst Alien movie ever if it wasn't for the AvP movies.

What benefit is their for a white women to cheat on her white husband and get impregnated by a black thug

Carry on their time honored tradition and GTFO.

I liked the AvP movies...from what I can remember. Mindless gore and monsters. They were better than the pseudo-intellectual nihilistic drivel of Alien: Covenant.

Well she indulges her urges, that's about it. But beyond that it's not so much about benefits and more about a lack of reasons not to. The system protects cheating whores; she'd have no reason not to do it.

I never saw Covenant so I couldn't comment. I didn't like the AvP movies at all; which is saying a lot because I already had a massive bias in favour of AvP just because of the vidya. I think they could have been good, or at least decent, but they fucked them up with too much human interest from characters you couldn't get behind. Even Lance Henrikson was hard to get behind... Lance - fucking - Henrikson.

She'd have a boat accident out in a stormy sea night, fed to the sharks

>AvP better than Alien Covenant
WHAT?

Raise my wife’s son to the best of my abilities

If it's my kid, I'd be a father to it. If it's his kid, good luck and fuck you. Either way I'm done with her.

Covenant sucked. The entire black goo shit was fucking retarded. I know AvP was dumb as fuck (Antarctic Pyramids with Aliens), but at least you could ignore the cannon. Fucking Prometheus and Covenant rewrote the entire Alien series. Fucking flute playing and shit.
>too much human interest from characters you couldn't get behind
Unfortunately, movies always do this. They never understand that we want to see monsters, not people and their problems.

Either way, I need to rewatch AvP

Eh I don't see it that way with prometheus. It created a backstory that tied in with footage that existed for the original Alien movie.
Did it go a bit too far? Probably. But I still quite enjoyed the movie as a whole.

I don't mind people and their problems one bit; I just want it to be either relevant or at least tie in with what's going on.
There was a fuckton of human interest interwoven throughout the first two Alien movies, but it was usually centred around them surviving the alien onslaught; or at least counterpointed well by it. Even though they were two fairly different movies, they both did that very well.

Real talk though: You guys actually finished watching Prometheus? I couldn't make it past the first 30-60 minutes. I hated almost everyone in the movie.

>The greatest pain a mother can feel is that of being hated by her own child

females don't tick that way. They're way colder than that. It's all pretending and acting that they care/feel
> pic related

Terminator suffers the same problem. A perfect movie, followed by a perfect sequel despite being totally different from the original movie. Everything after that never had a chance to be good. Admittedly, I did like the TV series for what it was though.

>Woman outs other women for their horrid shit
>The sisterhood not only exiles her, they completely turn on her, threaten her, etc
Women.

I wish everyday my fucktwit kids werent mine.

drop her like two hot rocks.

I hear you. T1 and 2 are my shit. T2 is still one of my favourite sequels and a big part of Arnold Schwarzenegger being my favourite actor even though I've seen shitloads of actors who are clearly a lot better than he is.

Have you tried to Maury shit up a bit and get a DNA test?

Crumble that one up, toss it in the waste bin, and buy a new one

Convert to Islam, and then preform an honor killing, so I get a high end lawyer for free.

I enjoyed it for what it was. But I wish there was no tie in to the Alien films. The goo making the Xenomorphs was stupid, because most of the fun of the creature was thinking about its life-cycle and filling in the blanks with your imagination.
But that was different. Alien and Aliens was always centered on the humans. The films were serious and visceral. The entire creature, from its design to its parasitoid life-cycle, was meant to be off-putting and foreign. You are meant to root for the humans because otherwise you are rooting for your demise. AvP was solely meant to pit Aliens and Predators together. It was a popcorn flick with tons of gore. Adding human backstory weighed it down. Just like Godzilla 2014.
It's okay, not great. The scientists are fuckwads, and most the movie would never happen if they had some common sense.

Which part of Europe are you from?

>Adding human backstory weighed it down
It sure seemed to; at least the way that they did it. Though I still maintain that they could have executed it well, or at least better if they had tried.
>The scientists are fuckwads, and most the movie would never happen if they had some common sense.
Sounds a bit shit tbh.

yeah that's a valid point. Over explaining things and killing all the mystery often tends to ruin movies. Especially horror movies

No shit!
And worse, the societal systems of the Westerner world supports that:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man

Thought about it. After 10 years it really doesnt matter. Just hate them and wife.

Yep. I think you and I are about to just start an echo chamber; so I'll just head it off and say that feminism is cancer.

Why do you hate your kids? What kind of fuckwit shit do they do?

Neither of them look like me or have any family traits. Not their fault. Cant start blaming them for their mom being a whore fuck.

>can't blame them
And yet you hate them. Hardly seems fair. I totally get hating your wife; but hating your kids seems a bit much.

Oh absolutely. The Xenomorph takes heavy inspiration from real-life parasitoids, parasites that kill their host by growing inside of it. Many are insects, specifically wasps (such as the Emerald Jewel Wasp which lays eggs inside cockroaches and the larva grows inside and kills the roach.
This is why the Xenomorph is so cool. It's foreign and scary and realistic. We don't live like this creatures (parasitoids) so it is off putting to us, and the Xenomorph plays into this: pupating inside a host, bursting out, eating people to get larger, having acid for blood, having a weird sexual undertone to the entire thing. It's a fantastic monster.

Then the added the goo. Then we find out that the robot created everything. It's fucking retarded. Again, half of the fun was imagining the evolution of these creatures. Imagining that they were all over the galaxy sitting in eggs, just waiting to kill

not him but i agree
covenant was retard tier sci fi
AVP atleast was fan service
fuck who benefited from covenant, fucking nobody, it accomplished nothing and had no plot

>they were all over the galaxy sitting in eggs, just waiting to kill
Seemingly from the rest of the now combined canon, thanks to the Predators and others who were less successful in controlling them that seems to be the case.

Resent is a better word. Hard to be in public with my kids and randoms think im a fucking babysitter

Do they at least look like your wife? If they don't look like either of you then yeah I'd be shooting for that DNA test.

But is AvP cannon? They way I understood it to be was that AvP were spin-offs, nothing more. Now that Covenant retconned everything, David made the Xenomorph because he had a God complex. What is the lore now? Fuck. I see why people stick to Alien and Aleins. Shit gets too turbulent

uh leave her for cheating?

u mad white boi?

That's why I specified and said "combined canon". If that's how it went with Prometheus then yeah I'm just going to stick with the Alien, Predator and AvP shit that happened before the retcon.

I would be so grateful that a superior male had donated his seed for me to raise

Ah. My bad. I wasn't sure what you meant.

She gets to enjoy life as a single mother

Seriously, what makes the fact he's black any difference. I've known tons of guys who've been cheating on and I never met one who said "Well, at least he wasn't black. I'm fine with being alone as long as she fucks my own race"

She would no longer be my wife/gf

Mustard gas

>raise black kid
>teach them to be inquisitive, analytical, polite, driven and live with a sense of propriety
>now the entire black community hates them for being "too white"
>they kill themselves out of distress and misery
>gf is heartbroken
>start making a bunch of nigger and dead child jokes
>she wants to leave, but she's too weak and vulnerable to do anything
>start making fun of her for it
>she gets hooked on drugs in an attempt to cope
>pimp her out

They look like my wife and her black ex. Shes euro american and hes black(ish). Im serbian. Im 6'6 and look like a fucking cave troll and my kids are chocolate midgets.

Have to have a girlfriend to have a wife
Can't happen to me if i die alone

Then yeah sounds like you need to either get a DNA test or just skip the unnecessary step and clean house. Do some of that psycho Serb shit. Pretend your wife, her ex and their kids are Bosnians.

I would just leave. have a lawyer secure my assets and serve her papers. I wouldn't say a word to her, just leave.

should I have any interactions with her in court I would speak to her in a totally emotionless yet coldly polite. obviously in private I would laugh my ass off because the she just set herself up for single motherhood and welfare.

in fact it's happened and we are happy with our cute baby

nerve gas

My kids think they are serb. Tell my side of the family theyll grow up and play sports when everyone of my family knows whats up. Kms.

Does Serb-American society place much emphasis and importance on marriage?

Yes. I had to serve. All men must. 2 years service. Different now with fucking croats fucking us and fucking euro shit.

Wait you mean you actually went over to Serbia and served in their mil? Or were you born there?

I was born in Belgrade and had to do 2 years service to maintain citezenship.

Kako si?

Ah okay I thought you were in North America somewhere. Also checked.

Isn't that Macedonian?

Three:
youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94

Dpbro sam

I am in NYC now

Living the life with beeg American teetees. But really though that sucks and you have my sympathy. I hope things turn better for you at some stage.

Thanks Sup Forumsrother