Yo nigga

show on head ,top zozzle

This is god-tier

bump

K** K** K**

how do we use this info?

Original OP reporting in.

HOLY FUCK MY SIDES. OP IS GOD-TIER

fuck his tele up with messages, call him on hangout, maybe we'll be lucky to have someone tracing/tracking his net usage and stuff

proof?

thats not how you check in, faggot

Proof

Happening

I love you OP

YAAAAASSSSS QUEEEN SLAY

Noicee

explain

my NIGGA

Nice try, faggots.

White knight wins again.

please help ensure the victory of kekistan, fellow comrades, attack THE PIG FUCKERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek doing great work user

OP i'm going to suck you off

the gods of chaos have blessed us this day

Kill yourself

Lol look at this pathetic faggot panic

N I G G E R

bitch, this aint over

>best thread in years

Wtf is going on

A few things need to happen.

1) Amanda needs to make a triumphant return and offer assistance, he is desperate and will go for it. Maybe she plays the victim too? She still wants him and is scared by what is happening. Will he protec?

2) The FBI needs to help him out

Someone else text him and claim to aid him under the pretext that the moralfag is cooberating with the African scammers to further reveal his information. Get the moralfagd number

dude you are a faggot

hahaha the fuckin pedo lied to you to get you to stop messaging him, he wants to believe!

Nice, all you gotta do now is worry about yourself

OP take WK's screenshots and send them to Johnny from another number. Pretending to be WK, you can continue the effort and turn WK fag into the enemy

White knight faggot must also be a pedo. He obviously sympathizes with this child molester.

THIS IS BECOMING THE BEST THREAD
Also white knight either make him extra paranoid and freak out or i threaten with /baphomet/

Fucking with Johnny is good but the white Knight should be the target now

OP is right, we have all that we really need already

This is John. Please stop this, I will pay you whatever you want

EXECUTING PHASE SHIFT

Nope
WE
NEED
MOAR

Anyone have a link to his facebook

>johnny Sup Forums goode

>SEND ME THEM SHOES FAG

Johnny Fuller

Johnny give us Chester's number. Screenshot please.

?

>johnny Sup Forums goode>johnny Sup Forums goode>johnny Sup Forums goode>johnny Sup Forums goode>johnny Sup Forums goode>johnny Sup Forums goode>johnny Sup Forums goode>johnny Sup Forums goode>johnny Sup Forums goode>johnny Sup Forums goode>johnny Sup Forums goode>johnny Sup Forums goode>johnny Sup Forums goode>johnny Sup Forums goode>johnny Sup Forums goode

Original OP here. I won't post what's going on. But Jesus this is now a 007 film.

Is it over?

1 hour left johnny. I warned this white knight cunt.

Go and do what I told you to do.

nice try, grammar is too good.

It hasn't even begun

Do it

It's a little more from than a 007 film.
Maybe the Bourne identity

100 schmeckles

OP is getting lazy
but user here to save the day, send it faggot

No OP
You will post whats going on

Wait what was this guy's address again?

I called the police on all of you for harassing.me. They are investigating this sight right now

Nigga this went full Naruto shippuden

We already have what we need, faggot.

Fag, my nigga johny would never learn this shitty site's system.

...the cyber police? Are we being backtraced?

Back story please Sup Forumsros

Recap but you missed a shit ton with this white knight faggot trying to save johnny

WAIT
IS THIS WHITE KNIGHTS NUMBER

>Install my PICTURE
Fucking lulz

well done user, also
the screencap loop here is starting to get pretty silly

they must be route tracing us, you have 30 seconds left to get what we need and get out

Bullshit. You white faggots call a man's attraction to a young woman of birthing age, well into it really, a child molester??? But...you don't object to that same "child" fucking niggers and spics and having mixed babies??? Cowards. Pussies. A 17 yo and 18 yo are practically identical. It's not pedo at all...AT ALL...it's just illegal. Totally different. You don't say a fucking word to the illegals next door actually fucking white woman and teens...you just harrass lonely white men. Faggotry off the charts.

I feel for this guy. Looks like a pretty honest dude. I would help him but b is a fucking unstoppable shitnami once it gets rolling. Just gotta sit back and hope he doesn't kill himself

Yo wtf just looked at the number, he only lives like an hour away from me

posting his address again cause fuck it

East dubuque IL

I will shortly. Since white knight fucked shit up. I'm keeping cards close. I'm getting his number. But won't say yet how. Johnny is talking.

Yes

Whoa look at this pedo go

holy shit dude

he's gonna fry a circuit trying to figure out what's even happening rn

Ha jokes on you I have a VPN im safe

This was done by me, and I'll try to get it finished tomorrow with the database. If someone could do the rest, that's be much appreciated.

Its Remington lane.
It came up twice under a search for him.

Connection error

no jokes on YOU im behind 7 proxies loser

lol fag, that's why i use INCOGNITO MODE!