ITT: Post albums that only musicians can really understand

ITT: Post albums that only musicians can really understand

Cringe thread?

OP, that's not a very good example

Don't understand why appreciating something like marquee moon is cringe, but okay.

is this a meme now

Alright OP, you've made two of these. It's understandable, you don't like this particular album.

yeah agreed, OP youre a retard, one of my friends worships this album and he can't play a single instrument. television rock but it's hardly hard to appreciate. something like pic related is probably a better example, or like bitches brew or something

>shitting on television while using fucking Can of all things as an example

the uncomfortably high number of people here dismiss fucking stairway to heaven because "it's too long" leads me to believe this

Third time now. Only GUITARISTS can fully understand this masterpiece.

I'm pretty sure everyone can understand what a bad singer is.

Stop this meme. While I suppose a greater percentage of musicians "get" more technichal albums doesn't mean it's a requirement per se. Stop projecting and falsely inflating your ego by telling yourself your taste id superior to that of others'.

led zep are way too popular a band with mainstream rock fans to only be loved by musicians

I get it, because they're a liuttler bit weird, an can't play for shit.

Anything by Steely Dan.
That's not a FAN's band, that's a MUSICIAN's band!

one of the best albums ever

future days is a good example

who is listening to television to hear good singing haha

The point is that the singing is such shit that people shouldn't rate the album as highly as they often do

if anything, saying only musicians get an album is a criticism, having an album be not enjoyable by such a large pecentage of people is not a good thing

that said, none of the albums posted in this thread are good examples of that