Would these white Turks pass as natives in your country?

Would these white Turks pass as natives in your country?

Ignore the Greek flags, the pictures were taken before they burnt them.

They're not white. That's the problem.

wait. for real? These guys are super shitskins

I thought there was some real white people in turkey. I guess I was wrong

lol no

Fuck, guys wait. We are white. I was trolling, those were pictures of Greeks. :P

Here, this is how we Turks actually look like. We're white.

As natives - no.

But i think no one would bother, we have our business and as long as he doesnt have a big backpack that he seems to suffer carrying then we don't care.

>dirty turk trying to divide Europeans after it has been made clear he will never be invited into Europe

Found the shitskinned Turk.

Yes. Specially the three in the front line.

Yeah that's you

have no one taught you to use a proxy yet?

Greeks are like a layer of protection for the rest of Europeans from the mud people. They must be supported and celebrated by whites for the sacrifices of miscegenation they have endured.

Yes,greeks are not white.Why does everyone care so much about it?

ofc you are senpai

European peoples = white

Don't let the roach roach you

Stop bullying Cyprus , you little fucker.

>calling us proud turks cypr*ots

Go and fuck on your ass

Anybody could.
Except people like, even though I am a quarter native and none of my ancestors immigrated to Canada in the past 5 generations.

I am Greek

I'm half Italian, half Irish. (So not white according to pol) my skin is extremely pale and my nose is very angular, but ever since I grew a beard people always tell me I look Turkish.

>white

your post doesn't make sense friendo

kasidiaris is the most based politician we ever had in this century.

he can be a t*rk, he can be an arab, he can be from fucking tibet, i couldn't care less. he is bluntly honest, excellent at debating, cannot be bullied and is smart enough to know exactly what this country needs.

How do Amuricans even know how Turkish people look like?

Don't you think Turkish is just the name of an exotic burger?

>European peoples = white
no

Jo

λιγα τα λογια σου για τον γεωργιαδη

Λίγα λόγια είπα.

>"Aristotle argued that the Greeks were an ideal people because they possessed a medium skin-tone, in contrast to pale northerners and dark southerners."

>search this quote
>Pseudo-Aristotle
is this really a fake quote, or is google trying to jew me?

Ask yourself who would benefit from such a quote being thought of as real

aristotle was a hellenic supremacist though, who believed that we were superior and should colonize every part of the world. being his student, this is what motivated alexander to conquer the world. he founded hellenic cities even at the depths of afghanistan.

Nope

kek

Pseudo- is a common prefix for work that is not guaranteed to historically derive from whom it's traditionally thought to derive.

For example, Iliad and Odyssey are often attributed to Pseudo-Homer, and Biblioteca is attributed to Pseudo-Apollodorus.

The quote above is likely from a different philosopher of that era, but it's not fake.

A perfectly logical opinion for anyone who lives in the northern hemisphere and has neighboring groups to the north and south of them.