Would u fuck her

Would u fuck her

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/tennis/aus/2017/01/21/serena-williams-nicole-gibbs-australian-open/96876832/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fit woman
>agressive in bed
who wouldn't ?

Ehhh rather have a little Gina

Literally, only if she tried to stop me. Seriously.

Fuck her and fuck her up, because the bitch obviously can't fucking hold her hands up. Only good down on the ground, and her knees.

>she lost a fight against one of the 10 most talented fighter in the world
>"she's weak, I would break her"

like you would even stand a chance against her...

I want to see a chick go running at 5:30 in that outfit in some big city.
Literaly asking for it.

@op
Of course, until my body is limp and sore and im lying next to the bed in fetal position wondering if i can ever walk again.

>10 most talented fighter

Sure if your only counting woman.

fuck yes. Just let her cowgirl on my cock until death by snu-snu.

>implying that he could beat any of the 10 most talented women fighters

are you 15 ?
is your peepee growing too fast for your brain to receive any blood ?

Any top 500 male fighter probably beats the shit out of a top10 women in the same weightclass.
thats just the way it is man.

And you're one of the top 500 male fighters?

yall very obviously don't know shit about fighting

when I say yall don't know shit about fighting, I mean people like you,btw

You're so hardcore and epic

No and im not the guy who posted that thing before.
Just making a point.

Im just a former karate kid whose now skinnyfat and trains kids and watches a lot of martial arts, be it women or men.

how do you feel about GSPs return?

How so? elaborate.
usatoday.com/story/sports/tennis/aus/2017/01/21/serena-williams-nicole-gibbs-australian-open/96876832/
this is a good example of how mixed competition plays out.

To be fair you don't fuck Ronda she fucks you

Ronda must have a superb pussy. Smashin that thing while she's all sweaty and worked up. Oh yes.

This huge amazonian 225lb bitch will fuck you and and will snap Ronda Lousey like a fucking twig.

But her penis is not very feminine.

stocked. one of my favourite fighters, extremly well rounded and always with a plan for the fight he tries to execute just as him and his team planned.
Bisping is heavy stuff for him tho. Gonna be a good fight.

And I always love seeing fighters with karate backgrounds in MMA. Lyoto Machida is still my favourite fighter of all times.

fuck yes I would do anything and everything to her

I'd go a few rounds with that.

KEK !

I love that her pussy is stuck to her leg

If you listen to the experts they actually think she would have had a good chance in fact a lot of there money was on her had mayweather exempted the bout and as for the you people comments you are on the same site you tit

Trips of truth.

Standing up, Bisping has a good shot. But lets be honest here, if it goes to the ground, we know who is going to win. GSP is comfortable on the ground, in either position.

Thats true. But from what i could see from Bispin is that he has reaaaally good takedown defense. Also likes to stop attempts with punches or knees.
But in general, if gsp gets him on the ground hes gonna get beaten quite a bit.

Accepted

I hope GSP comes back sharp. He is getting older, and even Anderson Silva started to struggle a bit after he hit that curb. I know Bisping is older than GSP, but he has remained active in the sport. I think leaving, then coming back this late is either going to be hit or miss.

Pretty sure GSP wouldnt come back if he had stopped training and sparring.
He didnt have any pro fights but he certainly hit the gym and the dojo a lot. thats just the way he is. fighter types like him ALWAYS train, its in their blood.

I hope to see a good show from him. They are even teasing a possible fight with Conor, which I think would be a bit more interesting . Though again, same situation. If it goes to the ground, its over.

I always wanted to see connor vs prime bj penn.
thats my dream fight.
After Tyson prime vs Foreman prime.

Connor vs prime BJ would be a fucking WAR.

I'd fuck a dead horse if its vagina was tight enough rn so yeah

Ye. Why? You fucking faggot or something?

I'd even take new fat Gina over Ronda. But I'd fuck either. I'm no prize.

It's only a meme.
Calm down loser.

how is this even a question?

she would fuck me

she would never diminish herself by fucking with anybody on Sup Forums

anymore nudes????

oh yeah bro i would fuck that poontang like a razor shark

She can't even keep her wrist straight in a punch, I doubt she'd have a chance against anyone with even the slightest amount of skill.

Yeh may as well, doubt she can take dick though.