I have a problem that occurs almost every night when I lay down to go to bed...

I have a problem that occurs almost every night when I lay down to go to bed. My heart races out if my chest and I can't sleep. Can last up to an hour. What's up with me?

you have AIDS.

probably got it from a nigger.

Quit smoking meth, problem solved you fuckin nigger

can confirm

source: am AIDS doctor

I've had that same problem. It went on for a month or so. I never figured out what it was but it always freaked me out.

Too much dick/meth or you've been hitting the dew pretty hard

Do any of the following apply:
Overweight
Sedentary lifestyle
Drug Usage
Caffeine Intake Before Bed
Anxiety

Also, 124 isn't too bad. My average resting was in the 180s. After numerous tests where everything was supposedly fine, my cardiologist diagnosed it as inappropriate sinus tachycardia. Put me on atenolol and it's back in the 60's.

It is because you are gay

Alcohol? Drugs? Medicines?

Just started?

Have you been ill?

I had the same thing op, turned out it was my roommate sticking his cock up my ass as a joke that did it. We had a big laugh about it afterwoods and then I sucked him off on a dare.
No homo or anything

I'm pretty fit
No smoking
No alcohol
No drugs
I do drink coffee in the am
I do have anxiety but I wouldn't say I have anything on my mind at the moment

heart issue for sure

Faggotry with a bad case of nigger-cock confirmed

It's been happening for about a year probably and getting worse recently

Fuck man I've been getting these weird ass anxiety attacks at night for no reason with my pulse rate going through the roof and all sorts of weird breathing problems. Drs have no clue cos I am a pretty chill person normally. The best they have got is some kind of wierd ptsd from when I nearly died on the operating table about 18 months ago.

That's creepy

try to sleep min. 6-7 hours and don't stay up too late

The nigger doctor left his dick inside your ass. Seek treatment.

Maybe that's it. I usually sleep around 4 hours

classic hyperthyroid symptoms. any doctor can order the bloodwork, or you can bypass that and get it done yourself:

get your t-count checked. it's a simple blood test and you can self-pay and get it without an Rx at any hospital, be about 35 bucks. check the printout and see if it's within normal parameters. if not, you have thyroid problems and can go see a doctor for easy treatment

The 'nigger doctor' is actually a professor and costs me more to see him for a consultation than your mom makes blowing black dudes in a year (assuming she still charges a nickel)

I'll probably head in tomorrow. I usually avoid the Dr but this is killing my sleep schedule. I have to be up in about 4 hours

It's fucked cos I get these weird ass memory flashbacks as I start to drift off to sleep and then everything goes to fuck

totally worth it. I'm betting this is the deal

Good luck bro there's nothing worse than fucked up sleep

Could be hyperthyroid like the other poster suggested.

In Gods Country

Right.