Rekt bread

rekt bread

good job op. keep it up.

Where did this happen?

mexico i guess

what happened?

She broke into an improvised break dance that wasn't apart of the routine and security had to rush on stage to drag her off

Ive seen this before but its so crazy the amount of ppl gathering seconds after the incindent

why am i the only one postin ?

last 3 and im done

Did he/she cut open their crotch??

f u - reported

yes, and his/her guts fell out and he/she died later that day.

painful death by friction, that is

report for being awesome?

Jesus fucking christ, thats brutal

#metoo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Git mah gurn son
(bam bam bam)
These gun laws shore is fine
glad we live in a peacefull democracy, gawd sayuv merica

Actually transected the femoral artery with the tip of his ski and bled out in seconds.

nerve gas

seizure perhaps

what am i looking at? some guy falls over, helicopter leaves the scene. He hasnt walked into the blades so wtf?

>)
throw some bbq flavour over him sell him off in a african KFC

what makes you think that. the rotor is long enough

I dont - thats what i am saying - he has not walked into the rotor.
so wtfd happened

Never saw the full video until now.

they were hoping for some gore

i think he had, because he was at a higher ground, and the helicopter happened to take off at that time.

what is an emu doing in amerifatica?

What in the fuck. How do you even let it get to that point?

Saw it the other day when a pickup pulling a skid loader went through a intersection hitting two cars hard. People came from every direction, many were running. Was amazing. Gave me hope in mankind.

Mexico,some stupid ass fb page called "holk legion"(instead of Hulk)dared this kid to do this and he did.Think of it as Sup Forums but for beaners.Ironically,only the shooter died

Omigosh. That's not funny but I am laffin. Can you imagine if this guy had won custody of this kid... only to kill it? What does that DO to a guy? Not just killing a kid. But killing YOUR kid.

>"puke"

Express elevator to hell, going down.

What's going on here?Fake?

What happened here?

Talk about a standing ovation.
Ba-dum-tss

"A man was found washed up on the beach a few hours ago, having drowned with numerous lacerations consistent with being repeatedly dragged over rocks."

??

His legally purchased guns very well could have saved his life.

You'd think with them being chinks, they'd be immune to that siezure shit. Everything in all their cities are fucking flashy

how many fucking times do we have to see the same videos again and again?
i'm new here but i'm already tired of these rekt breads since it's always the same "nerve gas" and chinese elevators

Fuck off newfag

enjoy living in hell for the rest of your life

Ah shit.
I wish I hadn't seen this.

Nigga travelled back to 1985

So retarded it's ridiculous
Criminals go in to rob a store with guns most likely bought illegally

Legal store owner defends himself from gun toting criminals

You somehow think that has ANYTHING to do with gun laws or even guns

Bottom line
>criminals went to commit violence or crime
>threatened him by pointing multiple guns at him
>he defends himself

This is exactly why retarded liberals ought to realize guns are often used to prevent crime and save the good guy. Fuck just watch the video, would you prefer the guy not have a gun and get shot while his store is robbed use your fucking head.

Pretty sure they're gooks you fucking racist

I need a gun :(

Kek

Wtf

I wonder what goes through your mind after something like that

Pulling it out is the wrong idea. The knife is blocking the blood flow. You're just going to bleed a lot more when you take the blade out. If you get stabbed you should just leave it in and let a doctor take it out when they can pump more blood in to you.

lightning - better not get stuck in a storm!

It's because he double dipped his chip

Bout tree fiddy of 1095 Carbon...

How retarded do you have to be to drown in there?

Ahhh Brazil.

I bet you're one of those fucking twats who honestly believed armed criminals will be deterred by gun laws, or will go "Huh, you're right...Robbing and raping is wrong!" When they bust into your house with a boner and a pistol.

"i believe i can fly...."

History tells us that gun laws work, bucko. Facts is facts.

More likely they were trying to get up-close vid on their phones for their FB pages

>Fuck. Imagine if you were chillin outside with your dick out because why not, the weather is great and sometimes you just need to hang 7-1/2, when this fucking little speed demon thinks it's a spicy looking snake and it happens to be snake season. Just imagine what it would be like to be so comfy hanging out with Private Johnson when he disappears in an instant and you don't have a platoon led by Tom Hanks to save him.

when the skull does its job

Game over man, game over!

Dude had the wherewithal to put his fucking hazard lights on and put it in park.

Dozens and dozens of people run over to help

What fucking country is this?

What is streaming out of her face?

surgeons are bros and this is very normal what they are doing.