Hey all

Hey all.

Well its 3am and im cannot sleep. Ive decided ill kill timy by answering questions and giving out advice. People typically come to me for it since according to them im "good at it" so ill give it a go here.

Or if you want just chill and shit post if you like

Pic is of my doggo

Hello are you the faggot

OP=Fag confirmed

Did you ever try to get your dog to lick your dick?

Well technically yes?

wasn't gonna reply but if i don't those trips will probably possess me

Lost the love of my life a while ago, haven't been happy since, been over a year, and was never happy before that relationship either. Tried every hobby i can afford, nothing works. Keep going in hopes of finding something worth clinging to until inevitable demise, or just cut to the chase?

Hello you are a faggot

Have you tried peanut butter?

OK SATAN how do i settle for a definiteness of purpose? I can't choose and it gets frustrating. What values should I base it off?

I dont possess such a thing...

Bit even if i did. I wouldnt...im not into animals

Legit read that as "I've decided to kill timy" implying you were going to kill said doggo. Pls let Timy go.

Tits + timestamp

What is time?

What do you think of work? As long as it gets a lot of money or as long as you're happy doing it.

trips checked

Time stamp dog tits

satan
sex
gambling

Bruh
Oh hey it's my area code

Sup satan
How do you deal or would go about dealing with a bunch of fucks ruining your reputation and have people stalk, harass and follow you for years? Doing everything in their collective power to have you end up up either in jail, a psychward or on the streets?
No i'm not mentally ill and have been dealing with it for way longer than i should, i've tried going to the police and even if they hinted subtly to be onto me, they won't do shit because i don't have enough concrete evidences and hiring a lawyer for a defamation lawsuit is going to make me end up wasting grands that i don't have

Can you shut the cunt up

Not OP but the issue is obviously you not loving yourself, being comfortable with yourself and a lack of direction in life
You should consider looking inward and sorting all those personal issues creating a deep void in your life

I say keep going...sounds generic and gay to say but really dude.
I was in the same boat before. I was IN LOOOOVE with someone that just shattered my heart and made me look like an idiot. We tried to remain friends but id cry every time we were together abd beg them to tell me why they did what they did...for a long time i was crushed. I cried daily and lost a lot of weight. Then eventually i ran into someone who i originally planned to use to "fuck the pain away" but over time this person really healed me...i started to forget all that heartache and now 3 years later in with the love of my life planning to live together and get married.

I thought the other person was "the one" but now when i think of them i laugh about how stupid i was to let someone like them hurt me so much....

So user just keep going...try to say yes more often to social events...go out more...you never know who you might find

I've been sharing my ex-girlfriend's pictures and videos compulsively on the web after we broke up. It's not like I want to get revenge or anything, we broke up in good terms. It's just that I get REALLY hard when imagining other people knowing our stories and seeing her pics.

The thing is I feel guilty as fuck after I cum. what do

Well i like dick sooo

Not OP but sounds like you need to stand your ground and show them you're not afraid of them.
Just make sure you don't cross them first.

Sorry for my typo. I love my baby girl.
Her name is Samus

No

why not?

Really i just care about the money...i already work a job i hate with my core...if i can handle it for the money i can handle anything.

I dont want a luxurious life but as a min wage user i just want to get by...

I've done it, i fucking love myself, i've accomplished everything i've wanted to, except the few mistakes i made ended up cutting my off from the rewards, i feel like i've won the lottery 9 times over and lost it all to a scam. Life is sort of just, over for me at this point. Nothing more to see or do, i've already won.

>748536093
I probably explained it wrong, i don't really care about finding love again, in fact it wasn't even really a goal before the ex. It's just i mastered everything i wanted, i went pro in games which i loved since a kid, i learned programming, i mastered my favorite instruments. And now i'm sort of just, here... nothing left to learn, to love, to do, to anything really.

yeah I read it that way at first too. Glad doggo is not kill

All about collecting that evidence...in this day and age im sure you can conjure up some

Stop sharing them. Find a new fetish

I wasnt exactly looking for love when i ran into mine either though...my main thing is to just get out there and say yes to opportunities you would normally shut down...like im pretty introverted and dont like being social but after my heartbreak i started going out more and saying yes to invites.
I mean i did have a blast getting wasted and fuckin. That also helped a bit

>sounds like you need to stand your ground and show them you're not afraid of them.
Already did countless times, they don't give a fuck and don't seem to get the hint since they're all hellbent on their own bias and preconceived ideas, they just end up coming up with some new precooked and scripted monologues that always sound the same word for word
>Just make sure you don't cross them first.
Literally impossible, everywhere i go i always end up getting intercepted by some random shithead i don't know who will try to initiate a conversation with a weird attitude letting me know that they "know" me by repeating the same shit i'm used to hear from everyone else including repeating things i've already said words for words

I'm currently renting a room in an appartment and every new retard always go out of their way to try to initiate a conversation only to play mind games with me
Even my landlord has been doing the same on top of calling me a crackpot and mentally ill everytime i have to justify something that happened between me and the roomates. He always make a point to tell me that people tell them all the time i have a shit attitude to them and guilt trip me about it when all i do is totally ignore them and do my own stuff

I quit countless jobs in the pas 5 years due to this and now am on welfare because i can't find work

Sorry for spreading my problems on here but just wanted to see if people would have some valuable tips to share even tho everytime i talked about it on here i get labeled a schizo

They all act collectively and it's far from being a little group of say 10 people, that shit really has gone way too much far and all "evidences" i have are countless situations that happens all the time which accounts for nothing in their eyes

I once got attacked while finishing a job shift by my aunt's ex husband and even tho i tried to file a complaint to the police, they hinted to the fact i shouldn't be doing this because i'm highly at risk of getting a cross complaint against me and losing my case

Lost my job for calling the police and my aunt's ex husband still works there

Instead of listening to some crap. You should lsiten to metal with content!

You have overinvested your identity in accomplishment.

Now go focus on journeys for 10 years.

Not really in a musical mood

nazi trash bitch

My fiance bought me a little keychain that looks like half a heart and says "friends". Her half says "best".
Basically you put the keychain halves together and it says "best friends" and forms a heart shape.
What did she mean by this?

Are you that pineapple guy?

Why do you hate jesus?

Cause every well educated person hates (((jesus)))!

That your her best friend...her other half...its not unusual for people to consider their partner their best friend as well

Hes a loser

I figured it was this.