Should i shoot myself with my ak or my 12 gauge

Should i shoot myself with my ak or my 12 gauge

Just shoot yourself, thats doesnt matter, use ak so others dont have to clean you from ground that much

12 gauge. You might survive the first round from the AK

Depends on what kind of shot shells and if OP is a faggot

Shotgun
Always shotgun

Stupid question, answer is obviously shotgun, you clearly need attention and a self inflicted shotgun blast to the face is obviously the best way to get it.

why not both?

Do it outside. Last view of the sky and less mess
Correctly placed this is invalid. Non-firearm underage& confirmed
OP is always a favor
Too soon...

This, i second, take the 12 gauge

I can help op im a good shot and planning an hero too anyway

AK but take some degenerates with you first

12 gauge

Go home, post. You're drunk.
>I am the liquor

>correctly placed

A lot easier to correctly place the 12 on ya. OP poops the bed wth the AK he wakes up in a hospital brain damaged to all fuck

OP poops the bed with the 12 and still dies

Doesn't matter aim for the medulla oblongata

You can kill yourself with a 22lr see

Doesn't really matter if you shoot yourself in the head. Just don't be stupid and only blow your face off without even touching the brain. That's nasty, you don't want that.
Also do it outside, it's not a nice job for your relatives to clean up a room.
Or maybe consider to just enjoy your fucking life. If you are terminally ill and suffering, see above my tips.
(Yeah, I know you are just a 12yo faggot who has too much time)

Shotgun like me

Sounds easier said than fucking done

Just use the 12 gauge and take out half your brain

I don't get the giving argument here, the 12 is the obvious choice now we've got faggots suggesting we get a .22 in the mix

>bruh people die from blanks use one of those just be good at aiming ya scrub

If you're that good at aiming at your medula oblongota go buy a .22 and live stream it dumbfag

Put a nail gun to the back of your head and pull the trigger.

12 gauge obviously.
You get bonus points in afterlife the further you splatter your brains.

No kill like Overkill, I vote 12gauge.

>bruh use a staple gun you just gotta hit the exhaust port on your corpus callosum

No don't use the nail gun you faggot obviously if you were a pro like me you'd use the staple gun while doing a backflip

This. If I want to kill myself, I'd minimize the risk of failure as much as possible, which makes the 12 gauge the obvious choice.

Any idea about what kind of shotgun ammo did he use on pic related? buckshor, birdshot or slug shot?

You've never shot a gun or have owned one. I have more than you'll ever have. It is so easy to kill someone with a placed shot faggot. You should also take your spacing back to

He hit the medula oblongota that's all he did

How many confirmed kills do you have? Are you experienced I'm guerilla warfare?

Claiming to know guns but unironically clamor behind the claim that 12 isn't the better tool for the job

It is but it doesn't matter if you stick it in your mouth

everyone loves to talk about what a great shot they are and that's all fine but what is equally as important is being in shape, being fast and being agile enough to move... some fat fuck who cant move, but who's a good shot is going to get lit the fuck up

>stick it in your mouth

Not everyone has experienced that as often as you

Shotgun with flechette shell

.50cal

Hemingway for sure. Call the cops right before you do it and let them know about the mess you're making, though.

>not firing a potato gun at your medula oblongota

In that distace it doesn't matter I think.

Are you ded yet?

Difficult to know for sure, but my guess is that it wasn't bird shot

That's just a paintball gun. He just has the Bloody Mess perk.

Is this a shop or an actual attempt?

The irony of living your life with an asshole for a mouth is amazing.

Character from the AMC show Preacher. Kid tried to kill himself with a shotgun (not a spoiler), often referred to as having an anus for a mouth. Good show, highly recommend.

Ah. How foolish of me