Age of consent is a feminist scam

>"...In 1889, a girl could legally consent to sex at 10, 11, or 12 in half the states, and in Delaware the age of consent was 7...."

>Until 1753 In England and Wales, people could be married as early as 7 years of age. Until the Marriage Act 1753, also called Lord Hardwicke's Marriage Act, increased it to changed the age to 12 for female and 14 for male.

>Princess Margaret-Maria (d. 1673) of Hungary who married at age 9,

>King Edward V's son (d. 1483) betrothed Francis II's daughter, Anne, age 4.

>King Haakon VI (d. 1380) of Norway married a Queen Margaret who was age 10,

>King Richard II (d.1377) who married French princess Isabella, age of 6,

>Stefan Uros II (d. 1321), King of Serbia, married Simonida, the daughter of Emperor Andronikos II, age 5,

>Romanos II (d. 963) married a princess from Italy, age 4,

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/144505424481/impossible-to-ignore
raisetheage.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But muh chillun muffuga

Shoo shoo pedo scum

fuck off you dirty pedophile

>a girl could legally consent to sex at 10, 11, or 12
>In 1889
That's hot AF, but then how do you explain vladimir nabakovs novel? It's also pretty old.

Also, no matter how you look at it, having an age of consent, gives women more power, of course men would want the much younger, cuter and much more horny early teenage girls, but it's not allowed. We've been told this all our lives.

You have to go back, Mahmoud

In the sex-rampant society that we live in today, age of consent laws are vital.

Back then, if you wanted to fuck that young teen girl, you also had to marry her and provide for her. If we revoked age of consent laws now, we'd have a bunch of older men having nonmarital sex with 13 year old girls, and every woman would be a used up whore by the time she hit 18.

>every woman would be a used up whore by the time she hit 18

As opposed to now?

lets face it, girls are more mature by their age, and have all the information they need from internet, also all women are whores and most girls want the love of some mature person. in the next years all this discrimination about pedophiles and ephebophiles will end.

You can still find qt virgins at 18 desu.

>age of consent laws are vital

Negative. Right now we live in an era where men are still meant to, and forced to, provide to women if they impregnate those women.

Women hold all the power no matter what age they are. You start introducing laws that state women will not receive any help from the government, or the man, if they become pregnant before marriage and you'll see the virgin rate increase ten fold.

>You can still find qt virgins at 18 desu.

oh look it's the daily pedo thread.

Yeah. Vikings didn't exist. Neither did slaves.

>>You can still find qt virgins at 18 desu.
Find a girl from a countryside that went to a single sex school. It's possible.

Die

SEX doesn't AIDS

If you weren't getting laid in high school, you're not going to get laid by high school girls now. They'll probably think you're a creep, and I'm pretty sure they'd be correct. The pedos always insist that children are fully capable of giving consent, but I don't think they honestly believe it. They likely believe that the younger the child is, the easier it will be to manipulate them.

Marriage age != ready for sex

Also women don't marry anymore because they have careers and daddy welfare. The funny part is they've never been unhappier.

>the younger the child is, the easier it will be to manipulate them.

So? What's the problem?

>not wanting to mold your own perfect wife

Cure should have been bigger, its a design failure.
>blog.dilbert.com/post/144505424481/impossible-to-ignore

The more we use meme magick the more proficient we become.

why is it that only anglos, especially americans call you a pedophile for questioning the age of consent?

I love how Sup Forums admits that women pretty much ruin everything, yet still wants them to have rights and shit.

If every little girl was married off by the age of 12, all of the problems we have in the west would be gone.

I honestly don't care for you wittle feewings.

It hurts their fee fees

That's why islam will take over the west for two reasons.

They have more common sense when it comes to women and marriage. They have no weaknesses, whereas our weakness is stupid fucking women.

Sup Forums knows age of consent is a feminist construct yet they still support it.

The very first thing feminists did when they got their rights was raise the age of consent. Not because 'muh chillens' but because fuck men and fuck what they want.

If feminists cared so much about children, wouldn't they have children of their own?

Yet every feminist I know not only doesn't have children, but they admit to not even liking children. So age of consent is not about muh children, it's about men.

It's about competition, dummies.

There should be no AoC. It shouldn't be up to State to say when a girl can do sex stuff and who she can do it with, that's for her father to decide.

Feminists just did not want men to after the more desirable young girls that have not yet been indoctrinated.

By age 18 they ALL are in one form or another.

>There should be no AoC. It shouldn't be up to State to say when a girl can do sex stuff and who she can do it with, that's for her father to decide.
>that's for her father to decide

HER BODY HER CHOICE

>every woman would be a used up whore by the time she hit 18
Dude, newsflash every women is already used up whore by 18

didnt that one famous comedian actually did that, he got cuty asian daughteru and later married her the mad man

>didnt that one famous comedian actually did that, he got cuty asian daughteru and later married her the mad man

Woody Allen?

ye

High school girls are actually fair game here since the age of consent is 16. I sometimes get kinda mixed messages concerning this subject though. As you said, it would probably just be harder for them to fug those girls the older they get, but at the same time people are afraid the girls will be easily manipulated and look at the guys like he's only fucking those young girls because he can't get women his own age. Shouldn't it be easier to date women who are closer to your age

I feel like you're joking because you cited a number of obviously arranged marriages to show why girls being married young is good.
Do you mean Woody Allen? She was the adopted daughter of his mistress.

Just because something is legal or illegal doesn't mean it should be. I mean, why would you want to marry a 5 year old? They have absolutely nothing to offer. They're not developed mentally or physically and they are naive of the world around them.

The only reason they married so young back then was because of political reasons. Play a fucking grand strategy game for once.

>but at the same time people are afraid the girls will be easily manipulated and look at the guys like he's only fucking those young girls because he can't get women his own age.

The only people who say that are women, jelous women.

>ewww, he's such a creep

Said no man, ever.

Here in Britain younger girls prefer the older boys, but the only boys who aren't afraid of feminist backlash are pakis, so they go for them.

Average age of first marriage in the 1400's England was 26

>. I mean, why would you want to marry a 5 year old? They have absolutely nothing to offer. They're not developed mentally or physically and they are naive of the world around them.

>I mean, why would you want to marry a 5 year old?
Because she's pretty and good and being raised around her husband she'll be loyal and they'll be perfect for each other. Though, honestly, that is a bit early for the wedding but it's perfect for the betrothal.
Also
>they are naive of the world around them.
>implying women ever grow out of that.

This board is lost.

The only difference is that it will change from 65% to 95% if it applies. Not to mention commercial demmand for these young girls will sky-rocket to the point being an 'adult' female is a stigma.

let's call a spade a spade: age of consent laws are part of the ongoing war between parents and their children's (potential) suitors. the bourgeois parent sees his child as property, and brings the full force of law to bear against those who might charm his property out from under him

feminism, though reprehensible, is not actually at fault here

This.
Ironic for women to protect children, would they even be more hostile towards pedos just to give the child to be at decent education before they have the ability to make their own decisions? Wasn't it one of the original points in feminism before it became shit?

You mean the book he wrote in 1955? It's not very old. Nabokov was not even born in 1889.

Actually, not true. They like older men now, and actually chase them. In fact, they're the ones who say shit like "age is just a number" or "I'm mature for my age." and all the other excuses in the book.

I used to be creepy in my high school years, but after I cleaned up, I managed to get teen girls all over me. Legally, of course.

Nothing wrong with playing catch up.

when do you think lolita was written, out of curiosity

A girl does belong to her father, he makes important decisions for her.
>and brings the full force of law to bear against those who might charm his property out from under him
As he should. Making arrangements to take her in marriage is fine, trying to steal her is reprehensible.
>would they even be more hostile towards pedos just to give the child to be at decent education before they have the ability to make their own decisions?
This is very poorly written. Do you mean they say that girls need to be in school so that's why it's bad for them to be married early? Yeah they do use that to justify this bullshit but it's wrong because girls shouldn't be in school.
>feminism before it became shit
Feminism has always been shit.

>girls shouldn't be in school
Why?

Similar reasons retards shouldn't be in schools; they don't need to be there and they make learning more difficult for the students who actually need schooling. What is a girl going to need to know she can't learn from her mother? She'll teach her cooking and sewing and growing things and cleaning carcasses and other womanly things she needs to know.

>club sluts are all women

You guys seriously never found a virgin in college/workplace? Stop going for sluts or ditzy cunts, there are entire swaths of great girls out there. drop the omega act and get off the internet.

it's not stealing when your property leaves of its own volition. are age of consent laws not the reduction of children to chattel? are they not humans with wills and desires?

face it, the thing people hate about inter-age relationships is that the kids might be into it

Why not science or maths? Would be better if female only school were more common place like certain existing private schools have atm.

Why are there so many pedo scum on this board? Are they shills? I've just never irl met someone from the right who thinks diddling kids is OK. Children and most teens simply don't have the mental capacity to handle a sexual relationships with all the responsibilities that follow. Do you think 10 year old boys should be forced to work and earn a living? Do you think 10 year old boys should be sent out to war? That is common all over the world, and was common in Europe up until just a few decades ago.

Read my posts. I don't support the AoC, I think the father should make decisions for his daughter. When she's very young he should arrange her match. Girls should be married by 15yo.
>it's not stealing when your property leaves of its own volition
Yes, it is or cattle rustling wouldn't be a crime.
>the reduction of children to chattel?
No, just girls. Girls need to be kept under control.
>Why not science or maths?
Lots of womanly things require basic maths. And if she wants to read things about sciences there will surely be books around.
>Do you think 10 year old boys should be sent out to war?
Knights took squires into battle and ships had boys training to be officers.

>Knights took squires into battle and ships had boys training to be officers.

I'm pretty sure cabin boys were just male prostitutes.

Don't be a fag. Haven't you seen Master and Commander?

>If she wants to read things about sciences there will surely be books around.
I highly doubt the 'brothers' and 'father' would allow her to touch anything that would make the girl think that she's more than a housewife and baby-making machine. Even if she did educate herself she will still be ridiculed and will be unemployable.

They married young but didn't fuck until she was at least 16 or so you fucking degenerate. Only Sandniggers unironically do that.

>mfw brazilian liberal leftists are fighting more and more viciously to allow children as young as 8 to perform sex changing even without their parents consent
>they base their arguments on saying that children are mature enough to consent and choose on their sexuality

This is brilliant since it literally allows for pedophilia to be legal. If a child is so mature and capable that it can change it's sex than it can surely consent and be mature about using that said sexuality.

The liberal melting point is arriving!

Of course it's not polite to acknowledge that a lady can read but it is necessary she be able to do so.
>she will still be ridiculed and will be unemployable.
Why would she be ridiculed for being a proper woman? And she doesn't need to be employable, she doesn't need a job. A woman's place is at home, raising her children and maintainingthe household.

That's why youtube is full with underage funk dancers?
They screw with my video suggestions eveyrtime.

>You guys seriously never found a virgin in college/workplace? Stop going for sluts or ditzy cunts, there are entire swaths of great girls out there.

Can confirm, my fiance and I were both virgins when we met in college I know she is a fully tenured professor.

And now she is a fully tenured college professor.

We did want to wait until we're both finished with school and fully established before we got married

you're probably going to have a hard time convincing people outside of Sup Forums when you group children with cattle

Hey man I fap to pic related just as much as the next guy but it just don't feel right to try and put my dick in there irl. The age of consent world wide should be 15/16.

By that logic, the vast majority of most "young adults" and even actual adults don't qualify for the responsibilities of sex.

You think this is an age issue? Look at the fucking degeneracy that follows when ANYBODY is left unchecked and to their own devices. You get this disgusting, promiscuous hookup culture that we have today.

Do you seriously think that just because a girl (or guy even) is above the age of 18, they're ready to accept the responsibilities of sexual relations? If they are, then why are they so promiscuous, and then wondering why they can't settle down with a nice man (or girl) after a while? They don't know what the fuck they're doing and going off based on their feelings and horniness.

Don't give me this bullshit that you have to be older to understand the responsibilities of sexual relations, because just one look at the state of modern society is a mountain of empirical evidence that shows that that's crap.

In a responsible society, a girl is married, married being the key word here, off young, and molded to be a wholesome, productive member of marriage.

>my fiance was a virgin when we met

>Hey man I fap to pic related
Do you find this arousing?

young marriage would have to be universal, though. even have a few standard issue sluts running around would spoil the party because your baby bride will start to wonder if she's missing out

I really guess that's up to community.

In a smaller to medium size scale, like a village, town, or even small city, it would ideally work pretty well.

But once you get to cities the size and scope of, say, London, then you begin to have a problem because degeneracy has so many vectors and opportunities to flourish and be left unchecked. Especially so in a "multicultural" community.

I guess it's just an inevitable product of man as he grows larger.

>Children and most teens simply don't have the mental capacity to handle a sexual relationships with all the responsibilities that follow

I was fucking when I was 15, didn't cause me grief. But I'm a male. Seems like people are really condescending towards women around this subject. Because it is girls that people talk about when discussing age of consent. Nobody is worried about the teen boy getting laid. When there's news about a female teacher having an affair with their students, the reactions are typically something along the lines of "nice". But girls are too fragile and dumb to handle sexual relations, even though they supposedly mature faster than men. I still don't know what that actually means, so they must be protected from the evils of sex

I don't know, it just seems silly to me. The only time period in women's lives when they actually have some kind of libido, and it's taboo to have sex with them. Typically getting pussy involves some kind of drawn out courting process, and if that for once isn't required, the girl must have been tricked and manipulated. She can't just have wanted to fuck because that's not how women work

Yes, but it was mostly because she was awkward as fuck, and painfully shy, hand came from a very poor family where most people didn't even have a high school education and was epileptic, and had the political leanings and social outlook that eventually became a women's studies professor. On the plus side even though she was strongly feminist she dropped all that shit at home and was happy to play domestic housewife. She also acknowledged that AOC laws were inconsistent empowering women and that even girls as young as well should have the right to determine what they should be able to do with their own bodies. That conversation didn't come up a lot.

Those were some key elements of the story I eliminated for the sake of brevity.

So if applied to cities, there will always be those who want to make a revolution.

>Not raising your loli wife to be the best waifu the world can offer and harvesting your efforts when she hits 16/17.

this man is correct

Waiting that late seems kind of excessive. You'd at least do oral and stuff with her earlier, right?

Always so impatient, always so hasty.

Be more subtle next time, FBI.

Women pushed for these changes around the time women's rights started being a thing because they knew there is no way a busted up 25 year old roastie with a bitchy attitude can compete with a pure sweet 12 year old girl who is crazy about her husband. Same reason prostitution is still illegal in America outside of a few select areas, they must protect the value of their vaginas.

They're doing everything they can to keep a virg down.

Its more like grandparents getting sick of raising the kids themselves while the parents fuck off somewhere.

I think that "age of consent" is a misleading way to put it. Children, can have and, do have sex all the time as they learn to know their own bodies. From doing it with each other to masturbating in their own homes. So they can most definitely consent, even if they should not do it.

The reason I have faith in sex age requirement laws is this: As a parent, you are your kids legal guardian up until a certain age. Where sex can feel great, doing it with other people can leave you extremely vulnerable, and some people can manipulate stupid kids into it. By having these laws it gives you as a parent and legal guardian leverage to protect your children from these harmful situations.

Pedos should stick to fictional stuff to get their rocks off. Sure, it sucks not being able to have a sexually fulfilled life, but tons of people never experience sexual fulfillment. Just because I really want to slamfuck Ariana Grande crosseyed it doesn't mean I should demand the right to do that.

Tru. Same reason why they attack prostiturion, it frees men from having to chase a woman

So basically what you're saying is
>it's okay for girls to be sluts
>as long as she only gets fucked by irresponsible guys close to her age
>but it's bad for her to be married to a guy who can actually provide for her

I think if my daughter came home with a clearly adult man and claimed he was her boyfriend then there would be a huge barrier or discomfort for me to overcome to ever accept that.

He could be more successful than me a hundred times over, but I'd really need to get the know the guy and where he stood before I let the two of them go out alone.

Also, in this case I can see where the age of consent laws can be turned on the parents. In the unlikely circumstance that a fantastic man tried to court my daughter I would be legally obliged to stop it in the fear of being charged with neglect.

Ultimately though, I think it is so unlikely that it's a non-issue.

raisetheage.tumblr.com

I can't tell if the author is calling women retarded here, like they're physically incapable of making decisions before they're in their mid 20s

Duh. Age of consent, the ban on brothels, prohibition, all of it was the work of women.

That's actually totally normal. There is no expectation that you hand her off blindly and unknowing.

You have to get to know the guy first, make sure he's really husband material and stay close to him for a period of time before you can fully trust him. That's called building relationships.

>I think if my daughter came home with a clearly adult man and claimed he was her boyfriend
Of course that situation would be wrong. If he's interested in her he should go to you to seek your permission to court her first. And you should assess his worth as a man and potential suitor fof your daughter. This is basic stuff.
>before I let the two of them go out alone
There is almost no point in the courtsip process when they should be going about together alone. All their time together should be supervised and chaperoned.

Pedo go and vote for the fucking commies who want you along with the faggots and the enuchs.

yes, someone who is a male who can provide for a girl and live happily and can't even provide for a oprah worshiping bon-bon eating gold digging money chasing beast woman who already decided to destroy every man in her life so-far and knows how to destroy men like a expert. this is not allowed, men must legally go after the man-eating women it seems.

careful now ahmed, you don't want to set off the alarms

That's a mischaracterization of what he said. Consent laws are like legal protection that your kid won't essentially be adopted by a random adult. It protects a parent's right to raise their child as they see fit.

all AOC is basicly is so that girls at that age of under 18 *who are smarter and figure things out much faster than the guys at that age Lets Get Real Here* can prey on the unwise and unlearned male cocks and ruin their lives because boys are horny but don't know how to deal with things like relationships and women's natural hyper gamy, while at the ages of 27-anything older* the boys have more real world experience and finally figure things out for themselves and can really actually provide for a family and are ready in general to deal with a relationship at least and perhaps a baby.