I'm going to attempt not sleeping for 100 hours

I'm going to attempt not sleeping for 100 hours.
Any advice on what and if to eat and whether to avoid any stimulants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z16ToNeUr3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

try food

I don't want to fuck my heart so I'm guessing a lot of small meals vs big meals

nobody cares huh? I guess chicks with dicks are way more interesting huh

Modafinal is good, keeps you awake but isn't a traditional stimulant so your heartbeat won't be going nuts throughout

modafinal is just pure caffeine and that is a heart attack waiting to happen during sleep deprivation

dude, get on the gear! Speed, crack, cocaine, ice, caffeine, nicotene, gurana

I want to prevent blood clots as much as I can so gears are dumb

Look up mrnosleep on YouTube. He's a runescape player that frequently does 30+hour live streams and has done a 100 hour stream before.

never ever lay down or youre fucked
drink alot of water and go outside for some time especially in the morning

also whats the reason for trying this ?

why not?

That's just 4 days fam. If you avoid stimulants and sugar the first 2 days and go hard on them days 3 and 4 it's fuckin' easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=z16ToNeUr3I

Jam electrical wire into the wall socket and apply either side of your temples every 30 minutes or so. This should keep you rejuvenated during your stint. Thank me later.

that's what I was aiming for, thanks!

You must have a serious intellectual disability to believe this. A simple Google search will tell you that modafinil and caffeine are not even in the same class of substances, Errol.

Eat healthy lean foods, multiple small meals. Try to avoid processed crap. If you must use a stimulant do a single cup of black coffee every 12 hours.

Make sure to have "marker events" to keep track of time. For example if you usually wake up at 8 then set an alarm for that time and do something like eat or shower. Also make sure to some sort of exercise as a marker event at some point. Nothing hard unless your /fit/

The idea is to not tax your body, make being awake "normal" and leave mental anchors.

And you spent your time on explaining this to me, so who is the intelectualy disabled now?

How to not tax my body is what I am trying to figure out, as google will only tell me that I can go 11 days without sleeping and be fine which explains notghing

Errol you're a numbnut

It's unlikely his nuts are numb, more probably he is just retarded for trying to explaing the differences of modofinil and caffeine and not explainging them