Niggers are the most disrespectful,selfish, trash sub human class of species. Why? let me tell you

Niggers are the most disrespectful,selfish, trash sub human class of species. Why? let me tell you.

4 guys living in the same room, us the 3 white bois and a nigger. Everything is cool with the other 2 guys, ones a shai boi, other is a gamer and is rarely in the room... He is out now for about 2 weeks back in his home city. And then there is the nigger......

1.Talks in almost screaming manner when he is on the phone or talking to his friend face 2 face.
2. Leaves a stain of shit on the bathroom floor then complains:
"someone didn't flush the toilet right"
me:"well there is a stain of shit on the fucking floor"
"Really? i didnt see"
He then cleans it after it was there for 2 weeks.
3. Whenever trimming his beard, leaves his fucking hair everyone...i can even find some on the toilet seat, my plate,shower. Sink table is completely covered in that.
4. Never turns off lights
5.Can literally sleep on his alarm clock not waking up while waking up others
6. Leaves his vikings/game of thrones episodes running through whole night because he falls asleep in the middle of them
7. Always looking at me in a cocky manner
8. Stole my earphones and 2 sausages from the fridge today
9.Turns on fridge freezing up to max (god knows why) and leaves to college, while we, who wake up later, have to eat frozen solid foods before classes ITS NOW EVEN HIS FRIDGE FFS
10. Leaves his clothes in a bucket of water for 4 days till it smells like fucking sewage in that bitch

Srsly, is there anyone as fucking dumb as a nigger?

pic: looks kinda similar, but a bit darker

Kick him out, fight him, shoot him or move out.

That’s your only options, OP.

OP is a bitch and a fagggot btw.

You sound like you have repressed homosexual feelings toward him op. you should try sucking his bbc.

Why do you keep your earphones in the fridge? Also, why haven't you lynched him yet?

You mean its not a appartment of house it's just 4 guys living in one room? I call bs or your a broke and just as bad as the nigger

op is a bitch dude, he would get mauled by that gorilla of a nigger

Thats what you get for rooming with a nigger you nasty piece of shit

Why do you keep your plate in the bathroom? Also, have you tried shitposting about it to anonymous strangers on Sup Forums rather than actually talking to him about it?

The problem isnt that he's a nigger. The problem is that you're a bitch and he knows you wont do shit.

you're the one who comes crying to Sup Forums about his problems in real life fucking faggot.

>Says the nigger

Why do you keep your nigger in the house? Also, why haven't you grown up and got your own place and/or spouse?

beta faggot(s) detected

This is the truth.

Its not like we keep him lol, i already mentioned "he leaves to college" that means we live in a dormitory, i cant choose with whom i live. Also what the fuck is with my plate or earphones being in a fridge and i already made some comments to him about his beard leftovers or high volume episode watching at night, leaving on lights........ guess he just doesn't give a f about others...he is a nigger Sup Forums iam sorry

lmao

You a fucking beta you dumb cuck.

Using Twitch fag acronyms, pussy nigger.

What is wrong with your brain that you think a whole race is responsible for you being a giant pussy and him being a slob?

>Twitch fag acronyms
I don't know what that is.

Fight you you fucking poof.

OP approves, liked this one, probably the mentality he is on right now, not going to ask nice from now on. Ty for opening my eyes man

You too fucking stupid to know, retard