Any sociopaths out here?

Any sociopaths out here?
Share your stories,experience(how/when did you become one,etc..),maybe recommend books.Be nice Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthyplace.com/personality-disorders/psychopath/psychopath-vs-sociopath-what-s-the-difference/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

99% are going to be self-diagnosed edgy tumblerinas.

do sociopaths even identify as such?

You don't become one. It's not like putting on a jacket. Die in fire.

>be me
>raised on streets since 3 years old
>smuggle drugs since I was 2
>trained in martial arts by 5
>been shot
>can smell colors due to a tumor in my head
>have to keep smoking cigarettes or else my heart stops beating due to the lack of nicotine stimulating it
>ride motorcycle I didn't even buy
>can see ghosts too
>gov't used me as an experiment to cure cancer, had cancer and nanobots in my blood solved the problem

this is someone i actually know. Being a sociopath isn't cool. It's annoying as fuck.

>how/when did you become one
well.. sociopathy/psychopathy is something you're born with. it's genetic. also, you're retarded, OP.

Relax,monkeys.I am just curious.

You don't just become one.. it usually results from some form of trauma and/or chemical/structural differences. I'm not a complete sociopath just diagnosed with sociopathic tendencies so I could give any insight to the mindset of a full sociopath

no, they don't.

sociopaths are more self-aware than a psychopath. they probably do, if they have done any research into psychology, because if you take psych, you're likely going to self-diagnose yourself with something, regardless.
but I believe sociopaths generally know about their condition and the fact that they're not like everyone else. they feign emotions with decent accuracy to avoid detection, that's shows prescience. psychopaths, however, have no capacity to understand, they are who they are, but unable to read or emulate emotions in most cases.

my wifes a psych nurse, socio/psycho are the same thing according to the dsd or whatever they call it shorthand. diagnostic/stat manual or some shit.
you either are or you arent. its extremely uncommon for any modern psych doctor to diagnose sociopathy, if anything, you were probably diagnosed with "antisocial personality disorder" or some shit. youre a sociopath the same way a bad dog is cujo. calm down, pupper.

you have that backwards. sociopaths are impulsice and lack self control, psychopaths are able to comprehend the social cues theyre missing amd put on an sppropriate façade.

That's actually not true. Its called the DSM first off. Second off I'm halfway through a masters in psych and I can say with certainity that there are clear diagnostic differences between socio and psycho... Do some research. I was diagnosed with sociopathic tendencies not a personality disorder do a little more research before you start spouting nonsense on the internet. Most people don't fulfill enough of the diagnostic criteria to be full blown so they classify it as a tendency.

Zero fucks given.

/thread

ok, tumblr, dont get too triggered.

Haha Im not triggered or angry in any way actually. If anything I find the ignorance to be comical

>have to keep smoking cigarettes or else my heart stops beating
>can see ghosts
>gov't used me as an experiment
>nanobots in my blood

That's just pure delusion and it must really suck.

i can tell youre mad because i had the name of it typed out correctly, just got the acronym wrong and you still had to be a whiny faggot about it, lol.
and i think ill trust the psych nurse im married to who has worked in 3 different psych environments and worked with different doctors and case workers and the like who is on her way to a practitioners licensure over some self diagnosed twat that claims shit and tells people to do research but cant even back up his own shit.

Can you tell me what the clear difference is between a sociopath and a psychopath. I keep getting diffrent results when I search for it.

>Edgy mad faggot being mad that his dumb wife isn't properly educated.

holy shit you could notve fired back a more passive aggressive beta response, lol.

serious childhood trauma
didn't cope with it correctly
mother is a incompetent moron
no one sees obvious emotional void
grow up thinking this is normal
always feel something is off
decide to get some help
get diagnosed
routinely displays sociopaths tendencies

I'm not mad nor self-diagnosed, give me your kik and ill give you evidence if it means that much to you haha just look it up youll see your wrong in 5 min

alright y'all. when's the wedding?

hey, yeah. applied to be a sociopath about a year ago.finally became one a few months ago when i got a call back. now i have a permit to kill my crazy neighbour, any tips?

Sociopaths are more likely to act impulsively, frequently disorganized, often they are pretty introverted. Psychopaths are often much more social, methodical and get pretty far in life because of it usually.

1v1 me fgt.
post your proof here, faglord, you made a claim, prove it. im not making a kik just to talk to you, lol.

I see, the names make alot more sense when you put it so bluntly. Thanks.

pretty sure you have it backwards ate

I'm at work and dont carry around my medical documents everywhere I go lmfao I was saying if you really want to see proof Ill give it to you along with proof of my credentials that adds up to a lot more then your wife haha

>1v1 me
lol I'm dying

There should be tons of info on it online if you look into it alot of people are confused about it because the words are used so interchangeably outside of a diagnostic environment

...said the monkey to his captors

Yes,exactly as you said.Now fuck off.

nah, you have your permit you are g2g

>make a kik, ill show you proof
no, post it here
>dont wanna, im in timeout for yelling at computer and mummy wont give me tendies if im bad again.. i mean, im at work

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders is the Satanic bible of modern psychiatry and big pharma. Labeling sociopaths is nothing more than a way to discredit and make you a problem.

>DSM labeling sociopaths is making you a problem
>Sociopath isn't a condition is the DSM
How does it feel to be retarded?

You have have it flipped, sociopaths are likely to feign being extroverted, they're typically very successful and manipulative, very "fake" as people say, feign emotion and so on, psychopaths think in a disorganized fashion and don't hide that they're fucked up as well as sociopaths

healthyplace.com/personality-disorders/psychopath/psychopath-vs-sociopath-what-s-the-difference/
Why not just look it up... just read it and tell me im wrong

right!? this fucking faggot also claims socio and psychopathy are both in thr dsm, but theyre under the umbrella of "antisocial personality disorder", WHICH I EVEN MENTIONED SPECIFICALLY. BUT NOOOOO, HES GETTING A DEGREE AND TUMBLR TOLD HIM HES EDGY. Fucking idiots.

Sociopath and Psychopath are colloquial terms.

wow you're really butthurt about random people being wrong on the internet.

I never said it was in the DSM 5... Look back you fat dildo... I dont even go on tumblr??

here, you clearly didnt read my post, lol
>socio/psycho are the same thing according to the dsd or whatever they call it shorthand. diagnostic/stat manual or some shit.
> if anything, you were probably diagnosed with "antisocial personality disorder" or some shit

Well it supports your statement so...

>changed to apd since dsm III
>Masters in psych
o ok newfriend.

>defending your post against an umbrella reply
really isn't necessary. no one cares if you're right. all that matters is being the rightest person to post. and copy/pasting images/info from the internet is the rightest way to be right.

we're at dsm 5 now fam

Here we go. This one's legit and not some edgy snowflake shit.

How has it effected your adult life user?

No real sociopath would share anything worth while that would lead to them on this shit thread

its from a pdf of the DSM

Implying we can know if any post is legit

readhe tried to claim that his argument is right based on past interpretations of the diagnosis.

We were all wondering when you'd show up.

I was diagnosed with BPD, ADHD, PTSD, and have some sociopathic tendencies.

This.

Self-diagnosed internet sociopaths are exclusively shut-ins who are numb from depression and isolation and are mistakenly convinced their stunted emotions and indifference to others would carry over if they were to ever re-enter society for a sustained period of time.

>You don't become one
Yes you do you dumbfuck. Psychopathy is innate, sociopathy develops over time.

>BPD and ASPD
wat

True, though most tumblrinas are BPD

Again, difference is colloquial

You explained yourself so well today.

Projection is an decapricated concept

Feels good man. They give you amphetamines for it.