G'morning user

g'morning user
i hope u slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Hard_x_Hard/comments/4j3vns/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reddit.com/r/Hard_x_Hard/comments/4j3vns/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/

because Im too tired and have a busy weekend at the same time for a sudoku performance
but thanks for this bread fag, it lifts my spirits a bit

Wish i had time to kms, too much studying to do fml

>sudoku performance
wut?

I am one with the Force. The Force is with me.

Because I need to paint.

never heard of commiting sudoku? lurk mehr or forget about it

I dont have the fortitude so ill dredge along anyway

Forgeet 'bout it

I'm fucking awesome, that's why.

Sudoku is a game, faggot.

The word you're looking for is seppuku.

>inb4 I was merely pretending to be retarded

I'm happy where I am in live. I have a girlfriend who's in love with me and I her, but I don't depend on her to make myself happy.
I'm planning on watching LotR Two Towers extended this weekend with babe and getting some drinks going.
Even when I was a elementary school kid, I showed signs of depression and suicidal thoughts, and they're still with me at 25yo, just never felt the full need to kill myself yet.
Probably will, one day though.

nice dubs.
what u studying?
light or dark?
paint what?
that's good.
barney ?
glad u're happy.

lol it's a meme, newfriend.

I'm a graduate from an accredited university, my family has many safe investments that have made it possible for me to go back to school for software engineering. I'm healthy, pretty handsome, have a great girlfriend, okay job (hoping to get a better one after my classes), and I'm talented in many areas. I don't have any allergies I'm aware of, I'm in a flourishing metropolitan community...

Why on earth would I end it all, Sup Forums? Life is pretty dang nice.

>inb4 I was merely pretending to be retarded
>lol it's a meme, newfriend.
Did you not read what you replied to?

those are all great things man.
g'luck with school.

>lol
Kill yourself.

I'm just telling you the facts. I'm not even the one you initally replied to. seriously. it's a meme you retard.

Because I must work towards putting Jeffrey Epstein in the ground

>kill yourself.
an hero, faggot. want to complain about lingo, use the correct terms then.

who is that?

life is rough now but
>ill miss the new gaems
>ill miss the new dank memes
>also looking forward to strange journey redux

thanks! I'm excited. Already an expert with html,css,javascript, and jquery. Learning C# and Java, then moving on to Unity so I can plan out some mobile video games and applications.

Maybe they're colorblind and unable to read greentext? lul... years on Sup Forums without greentext. kek.

A walking dead man

ayyyy, i feel ya on that strange journey.

What else you like to play, user?

Because mabye one day ill see what a vagina looks like

I wish you luck in your endeavors! What a horrible human being, he is. Hope you get away squeaky clean :) xoxo

colorblindness seems like a plausible explanation

I'm rooting for ya! It's a worthwhile experience! Just a protip: remain respectful and courteous, but remember to stay individual and confident in yourself. You can do it!

Thanks for this post, OP. You're certainly not a homosexual today. (That said, it would be perfectly fine if you were. Each of us are our own individual and we are all valuable.)

I'm having a great morning uplifting and encouraging people here.

>have an exam today
>I'll miss Stranger Things S2
>Still have tons of hours left on SNES Classic
>Haven't finished vacationing everywhere I want

I don't know what happens afterwards & seeing what's happening in the world is kinda interesting.

met a cutie at a bar last night but the only downside is that she has 3 kids. I'm a 21 year old broke ass college student. the fuck should I do? she's the hottest girl to like me to this day

Copper bro checking in. About to leave gf, at least move out. Its rough but I have to. Pretty fucking depressed friend.

>>Still have tons of hours left on SNES Classic
elaborate on this.
you mean the official nintendo device they have been releasing this past year or so? they give you allotted time to play games? you have to buy hours? explain this.

Obviously she fucked up if she already has 3 kids and is at a bar at this age looking for a dude. You can do better user

Didn't vote for Trump.

Yeah, the SNES Classic that was released a couple weeks ago. I mean that I haven't beaten every game on it, yet

Flee. Flee as fast as you possibly can.

If I end it now I'll never get to tell her I love here
But if I do tell her I face the sad reality that I'll most likely get turned down and continue on in a lonely pathetic life

oh. your wording confused me. ok then. glad they're not putting limits on how long the device lives.

what are the repercussions if I rip and rip

remember, likeliness is not reality, and you can change your reality with confidence. Look at yourself in the mirror and imagine what could be, then perform a masturbatory sigil affirming your hopes and dreams. You will tell her, and she will respond in kind.

Good luck, bud!

1k+ question bank
100 question test
70% to pass

Yeah gtfo of there cuz, bad news all the way

guess we can hardly expect every newfag to know each und every trash meme

⬆too many to keep track of now

I dont have reasons not to kill myself nor reasons to kill myself, feeling empty..

Because I finally got ky girlfriend to do anal and she loves taking my cock and she begs me to cumm deep in her ass after I force her to cum a couple of times

keep up the good work.

you will
that's nice fo you.
appreciate you saying this. thanks.
g'luck on your exam.
indeed.
don't get attached.
fuck and/or date and leave.
don't become no step dad.
it'll be alright man.
this
good.\