Are there some nice Anons who could tell me how to be less sexist? It's gotten to the point...

Are there some nice Anons who could tell me how to be less sexist? It's gotten to the point, where it's affecting my dating life very heavily. Also, my mother is starting to hate me. And I was like the golden child of the family.

you must be retarded if you cannot filter your words.

if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all

I've always accepted to consequences of my honesty.

That sounds reasonable. But how do you get rid of those thoughts? I don't really value women anymore at this point. And my female colleagues are not helping with that tbh

Fuck that, stay sexist, all that feminism bullshit is equally as sexist towards men. If they can deal it they can take it

Honesty =/= truth
I don't doubt your sincerity, but you sound a little naive/unempathetic.

>females not helping me value them
why do you feel as though you are owed something? Are you entitled to the attention of others?

Have you ever considered that you yourself might actually just be a fuck wit and your opinion on other people is totally unimportant and not worth listening to? As in, maybe just maybe you should just shut the fuck up and concentrate on your own crippling flaws instead of other people’s?

maybe you should stop reading garbage and visiting places filled with socially retarded scum like you, it's probably gonna help.

Since it looks like you're a brainwashed idiot it's gonna a moment to make you understand that your opinions are shit and you are shit, but given the right amount of time you might get that you are much worse than the people you criticize.
When this happen, you'll be on the path to recovery, until then try to stay far from awful human beings like you.

What? People don't owe me shit. But when they're annoying, they're annoying.

Yes, I've considered that, that's why I'm asking for advice to better myself. Are you fucking kidding me?

That's not a problem. My clique are very nice and caring people. And I wasn't on b for years. I don't know where that comes from. The media I consume is light-hearted and absolutely not sexist. I always clicked with chicks in the past. I was funny, charming and always athletic. But my heart is filled with hate nowadays and I don't know why. It's also killing my career a bit, because I'm too cold.

women are scary. confusing. opinionated. loud.
you're calm, sedate, thoughtful, tactical. intelligent beyond your years.

yep, sounds like you have had so little positive contact with women that you have lost a means to have a satisfactory relationship with one.

maybe you're gay. Be gay for a while. take some cock in the ass and see if it's better than trying for a second to relate or empathize with with a woman. your mom will feel better, I bet. At least your failure makes sense.

dude, it cannot be some kind of inner shit, you don't get this kind of behavior on your own, it's something that you copy and that you feed in time.
I don't know what's your root cause, but are you really sure that everything around you is that nice and you can't tell where this shit is coming from?

Well, my dad was an alcoholic and mother still is, but this hasn't affected me when I was happy tho. And my dad was an alc for a long time. My brother moved away. Maybe he was the piece that kept everything in place. I low-key hate my life right now. I'm intelligent and look like a greek god and am completely fucked in the head.

How would you tackle the happiness thing? Not even just talking about sexism.

Eh, fine I’ll give you something positive then instead of just calling you a fuck wit like before. People are no where near perfect and all of us are influenced by an astonishing large amount of conflicting shit. Sometimes you just need to remember most of us are doing the best we can with the experience and information we have. Don’t dwell too much of what other people do, it makes you bitter and people respond to bitterness by becoming defensive and aggressive which only makes things worse. Women are often annoying, half the time I’m convinced my girl is quite literally attempting to ruin my brain, then I remember she gets stressed and acts out because she is just like the rest of us, still learning how to cope.

I know it sounds like a cliché, but human positive interaction brings happiness, so if you manage to not behave like an asshole you will feel better, people will react better and happiness will come on its own, it's not something to chase, it something that comes when the situation allows it.
Doing stuff you want to do with the people you want is what we deeply crave for, we are social animals, asocial people are deeply unhappy inside.

You need to fix the sexism thing before, positive interaction will never happen if everyone hates you at sight.
Some people are naturally nice and some people need to put some effort, especially if they haven't been nice in a long time. But everyone can improve, it they want.

get off Sup Forums, simple as that.

I'm convinced that sexism thing is just a valve for my hate/anger/whatever. I've even helped random chicks that were hit in public by their so. I'm convinced I'm not a bad person tbh.

My parents give me the feeling like they hate me, but want to be near me at the same time. What the fuck is that about? They've called me horrible things in my life and every time I want to end that shit, they act desperate and lure me back in again. Also, my mother is passive aggressive as fuck. I think that's the root cause for these women issues. She said some horrible shit to me, just out of spite. I was seeing a therapist because I hate my father, but still back then I was absolutely fine with women and dating. He tried to hit me once, while he was drunk and I broke him a couple of ribs and told him, if he would try that again, that I'd fucking kill him.

>state of our family

But I will try to be nicer. Thanks.

women are people too. They've got aspirations.
just try to be kind to others, and watch your own mood improve.

Note: kind, not nice. nice is superficial pleasantry. kindness implies a genuine concern for the well-being of fellow passengers on this train.

my point is than any fool (or sociopath, for that matter) can wear a stupid "nice" facade.

kindness shows over time, and your good vibes will draw people into your light.

well there is tense background I see...
maybe don't stick too close to your family, there seems to be some toxicity, try to spend more time with friends and gf/girls you meet

come back in 1 month to tell us if there have been some improvements

Thanks, will do.

One more thing: I've randomly met my ex, that has cheated on me with some low-life, in a club with some of her friends and I have completely ignored her and greeted her friends. Is this the moment where shit went south? I've never done something this cold. I didn't even look at her. I acted like she did not exist. She looked really sad, when I looked over, while she was hammering down shots.

This is the last thing I have.

you sound like a fag so why would I want to help you

>I don't

You seem to have some decent introspection. I doubt women are the issue, it's just anger that life isn't going how you wanted, and women happen to be a nearby target for your anger (seeing women do well professionally, having nice relationships, or whatever other aspects of life you feel you're lacking). If there were a bunch of Muslims, or Koreans, or some other group doing better than you in those areas, you'd probably be an Islamophobe, or racist. Sometimes people get that way over negative things they see too, like almost all the violent crimes in their area are by black people, and they start hating black people regardless, but I have trouble believing your sexism stems from women doing some overwhelmingly negative actions around you. Can you give examples of what irritates you about women?

If you're letting your sexist feelings slip out into your speech, with family or anyone, you've got real self control problems, and I don't know what could fix you. If it's more that you've got these feelings, and it puts you in a dour mood, which turns people off personally and professionally, then I'd work on faking a good mood more, and maybe seeing a therapist about that; faking a good mood can elicit more positive reactions in your life, which can then genuinely improve your mood. If you spend your free time brooding at home, get out and do something with people...volunteer at a charity, join a softball team, whatever.

A lot of women appear to be narcissistic, fake and shallow. It's been years since I've had a good female friend. Having a conversation with women can be exhausting. I like it, when I'm having a glass of wine or too tho. It's easier with a little buzz to talk about crap nobody cares about. I like the company of a witty woman. I don't really care about looks when I'm having a conversation. I even turned women down that wanted to go out with me. They weren't bad looking, but I thought they're a toxic influence, because I knew their kind of life.

People that don't know me usually think I'm really arrogant, but actually I'm just observing and calm and mean no harm. But at the end of a party they're cool with me - most of the time. Women too. Not a poser either. My general lifestyle is humble. But I know what I want and try to get that.