Wow I never knew how dangerous air weapons could be

Wow I never knew how dangerous air weapons could be.
Who #SurrendAir now? I know I am.
twitter.com/policescotland/status/733614650051448832

Together, with Scotland's shining example, we can end the terrorism caused by air weapons on our streets worldwide.

youtube.com/watch?v=kPjoNqN1JKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QNqXcyrheOU

I'm #SurrendAir. What about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJX3xg1nUAY
youtube.com/watch?v=BTdQPfbwuVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, then they will fuck up the laws with no clear direction like the courts did here. Now no one knows if pellet, BB, etc. guns need to be in a sfae, have a trigger lock, or what constitutes safe storage, if such storage even exists. The court ruling, laws, and police are not in agreement, so it is all arbitrary.

No one should have these weapons anyway, Why does the public need to have weapons?
They should all be confiscated until people learn to stop being such shits to everyone and by that point everyone will realise that they don't need these dangerous weapons anyway.

#teambinit

Thank goodness someone else can see how important this message is.
#SurrendAir

Once upon a time, the sun never set on your empire.

Look at you now, pathetic cucks.

>be me
>chef at work
>shit happens just one of those days
>slice my knuckle to the bone and sever a tendon
>told i cant use that hand for weeks as i cant even move it
Wow i never knew how dangerous knives could be.
Who #getridofchefs now? I know i am.

Has your boss never heard of safety knives?
You should be able to sue him for not providing you with safe equipment. Here in Scotland you could have him arrested for failing to meet safety standards and putting his employees in danger.

What's wrong with love?

What cute Scottish ban Garda he got to surrendair to. I'm so jelly.

Proud English air rifle owner. Only way left to have fun shooting, without being fisted by the law.

Also the person in the pic was clearly shot by a low power air pistol, a legal limit .177 air rifle, blows a half inch hole in flesh. Not enough to kill a person, but enough to cleanly hunt rabbits and other small game.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJX3xg1nUAY

B8, but the rates of air weapon misuse are so low it's laughable that Scotland is licensing them. Just another way for the scots to waste English tax money.

Anyone that uses them, can also easily carry an illegal firearm. The criminal charges are basically the same, since they both get written up as firearms offences, so there is no reason not to carry a real gun if you are a criminal.

GOT AN AIR WEAPON?
OR
LICENSE IT SURRENDER IT

Not shocking at all. What you never played with air rifles? Where was your father?

>Wow I never knew how dangerous air weapons could be.
really? they make ones that are the same as a .22

youtube.com/watch?v=BTdQPfbwuVE

wow what the FUCK

a racial discrimination note which will remain on file throughout their school career? what does that even mean?

so even if you cuckedly, passively, keep your kid home from school that day, not raising a big stink about it or even saying why, "all absences will be investigated for their credibility"?

holy fuck man

brits, this is too much, its time to roast your kebabs

That's a contradiction

We get the point you fucking faggot.

Terrorism is the only way now, get your weapons. It's time to take the streets back lads.

what a nordic qt

BAN ASSAULT AIR