Hey guys, I have a moral conundrum. I'm kind of a square. I don't drink, or smoke, or anything...

Hey guys, I have a moral conundrum. I'm kind of a square. I don't drink, or smoke, or anything, but the girl I fell in love with is a recovering drug addict that smoked meth and shot up all kinds of stuff. I love her, but she has some weird kinks, like she has to be really fucked up on drugs to want to have sex, and I don't know where the fetish came from, and it's kind of scary, but she says she likes to get passing out drunk and then let me have my way with her. Last time she told me to cum on her face after she was passed out and take a video and show her, but I felt really bad because it felt like I was abusing her, and I love her.

Is something wrong with me? Is something wrong with her? What should I do? Do you think I should tell her I don't want to and risk hurting her feelings or just do it and not feel bad? Isn't it really almost like rapey to do that when she's really fucked up?

Shes an abuse victim probably. Dont try to ask about it, she'll probably freak out. If you feel like helping her out then stay with her and wait for her to warm up, otherwise gtfo of there.

run while you still can
don't stick your dick in crazy

Best advice right there. You probably won't listen because 'you love her', but trust me, you'll regret not listening to this.

if she is still using

fucking run. The last thing you want is to catch her stealing your shit... or go to jail for holding her bullshit.

fuck this. ask about it, let her face that pain so she can move past it and enjoy physical intimacy without being fucked up.

Yeah, she said the guy she was with wouldn't let her even get a driver's license or leave the house and would make her do things, but when I ask more questions she gets all depressed and changes the subject, so I'm afraid they hurt her somehow. I love being with her, though, it's just that I don't have much experience with anyone else and I wasn't sure if this was normal. It seems to get her really hot just even talking about getting passing out drunk and having sex.

I can't run, I love her, m8. She's my first. I was a virgin before I met her, and I love her and want to marry her, it's just a little odd about that she wants to make love to her when she isn't conscious which I don't understand.

Is it even legal for me to do that if she tells me to beforehand?

I had a male friend that did Meth 2 years. Run. You can't help these people.

She's a junkie, she's not even human. Do whatever you want.

She's probably disgusted of having sex with you so she had to be drugged out of her mind for it to happen.

Kinda square? You’re laced straighter than a tortoise...

Get her rehab... its the best thing you can do for her if you love her. Otherwise she’ll end up killing herself.

You're fucked mate sorry

It's called damaged goods for a reason

She's going to use you as a safe space to re enact fucked up shit that happened to her in a controlled way, if you try to love her like a normal person she'll run or cause conflict because she probably can't process those emotions after a life of being abused.

Get out dude, I'm sorry

Falling in love with a “recovered” druggie is like quitting your job to devote your full attention to playing slot machines and lottery tickets for steady income.

Wise up and run!

video = evidence

are you 15 years old? because you sure sound like it.

alright, listen:

1. your biggest problem isn't the sex, it's her addiction.

2. if she wants you to fuck her while she's passed out, just do it. your moral standards are simply too high because you put her on a pedestal. chances of you marrying her are pretty slim as long as she does drugs.

3. get out before she pulls you down.

4. you will find someone else and regret not being able to fuck your unconscious girl in the future. believe me, that will be your fetish now.

She told me she doesn't use anymore and I believe her. I don't think she's using anymore, she said she would tell me if she was. She doesn't have any money, either so I don't know how she would be getting it, she just kind of hangs out at home and watches tv and goes shopping and stuff.

Some background, I knew her in college but she went a different city than me and we reconnected after years apart, and she was living in a hotel, no money, with marks all over her body and depressed, and I took her into my home and bought her new clothes and we redecorated my house together, and she said that since she's been with me she doesn't even want to use anymore, that she feels safe and doesn't think about it anymore. I think it was good to get her out of the environment, but I guess some things remain from the abuse she endured.

Her teeth are really bad and she doesn't smile much because of that and she's super self-conscious about her teeth, and some of the marks on her body, but I think she's pretty and I tell her that all the time.

I don't care that she was an addict as long as she's not using anymore, I want to marry her and have a lot of babies with her, and she says she does too, it's just this one kink she has that has me confused.

How does that even start? How does a woman find it so erotic to be came inside or on while they are basically unconscious?

Look. She used to blow the guy and fuck the guy all the time that used to control her.

You show up and she doesn't want to have sex but only if she is so fucked up its borderline rape.

Stop being these fucking toolbar guys that tries to 'fix' a girl because she needs love blah blah. It's going to end badly. You're derailing your life for someone who really needs help. Stop torturing yourself.

But you can post the video of you cumming on her though.

>doesn't have any money
>spends her time shopping

alright, bait confirmed.

Wow, I messaged before reading this.

You need to walk away and take the damage now. She isn't the mother of your kids. You fucked up and lost your virginity to someone that is a mentally scarred and damage woman. There are billions of women out there. Just walk away.

Also, if you keep saying this bullshit that you can't leave her and you want to marry her then shut the fuck up and stop making posts. Everyone can collectively tell you you're a moron but you'll ignore it.

I've seen too many guys I know deal with that. Everyone is like... she is cheating, leave her, "no she isnt!!!! She loves me and I love her!!!! She would never, fuck you!!!! " then three years later they break up and he says "you were right"

That's something I thought about since she's my first, do you really think that might be it?

She only drinks and takes pills now, she doesn't do anything intravenous anymore, or smoke meth like she used to. All the hard stuff is behind her, she said, and never wants to do it because of the withdrawals.

> you will find someone else and regret not being able to fuck your unconscious girl in the future.
I hate to admit it but part of why I feel bad about it is because I started to like it, too... She just gets so into it and that sexual energy rubs off on me, and it gets the ideas in my head, but after I cum and I think about what I did, it makes me feel bad, like a rapist :(

If you can work through that shit, go for it. All the best, man. But I had a ex that was heavily into party drugs like molly and speed and even that was unbearable at one point.

She has one of my credit cards, and I'm not stupid, I look at the statement and it's the one with a low limit.

She's not some random crackwhore, guys, I love her and intend to marry her.
And I'm 24

I trust her, dude, And I don't want to be alone...

It's not about who picks you, it's about who you pick. Stop letting others decide your place in the world, you're not some addicts chamber maid/fuck buddy. Get your shit together.

Op is afraid of being alone, let him fuck his own life up and sage this

alright, i'll bite. but only because my current gf has a rape fetish and i can somehow relate to how you feel, even if you made up the whole story.

you have to slowly get into the mindset that you feel most comfortable with. for me it was always hard to hurt my gf physically, so i just resorted to degrade her verbally and shove my dick in as deep as possible. also anal, which i like anyway.
so about you feeling like a rapist, just stop. she gave you consent beforehand and you can always ask her if she is still fine with it while she is awake. just talk about it. it worked with a safe word for me, because now i know the definite limits.
just roll with it, you'll get used to it and if you're a bit like me, you'll probably develop a fetish yourself.

"recovering drug addict" likes "to get passing out drunk".
She's not recovering. She's a druggie even if you "love" her. Dump her soon or be dumped later. There is seriously no hope for your relationship. She has ruined her life and she'll ruin yours if she doesn't clean herself up before she starts a relationship ever again.

I second this

Nigga you better get a recording of her saying she want this kind of shit or you could get fucked later on.

Crackwhore confessions dot com

Don't send her the video if you do it, just show her on your phone. Otherwise she could use it against you