I think I can beat a gorilla bare handed. No kidding. I practiced MMA for 6 years, boxing too for 7 years. I could...

I think I can beat a gorilla bare handed. No kidding. I practiced MMA for 6 years, boxing too for 7 years. I could. Also bodybuilding for 4 years. I'm 6' 2" 189lb. I have insane speed and reflexes matching my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge him and bop his head hard. I will not let him go, one mistake and i finish him. There will always be virgins here to think it's impossible. Nothing is impossible with will power my friends and 2) It's not with your weak body that you'll do anything. Any men with a little bit of practice can take out a gorilla with a knife. Bare handed it's not much more difficult, it just require more technique.

You do realize that these animals easily survive fights with other animals of the same strength as them right? It'd feel like a child was hitting a grown ass Boxer, you'd get murdered.

OP must be from Idaho.

Witnessed this at a zoo once, drunk guy jumped in to fight the gorilla, gorilla broken his legs and ribs before the zoo handlers tranquilized it

gorillas have 15x more raw mucle power output than humans theyr muscle fibers are build diffrent
they would LITTERALY tear you to shreds

Zoo keeper here, that's fucking hilarious, even the baby silverbacks are fucking horrendously strong.

Not this again.

How come a huge gorilla that only eats plants leaves is way stronger that a man? that nonsense

and your a fucking brainlet idiot use google

No chance. You'd barely survive a fight with an orangutan, much less a full grown gorilla.

This.

Pls record it when you fight a gorilla and die faggot

Thatd be kind of a hard question to google

Horses secretly eat flesh when nobody is looking.

You do realize this is bait?
Faggit

Probably a manlet too lol
btw im interested where do they get all the protein for their muscle mass is all they eat is lettuce?

These threads are about baiting the fags that fall for the bait and trying to discern one from the other. It's a real chess match.

Classic

Beat off, I can agree.

baits everywhere

You can probably outrun a gorilla but you aren’t going to beat him in a fight.

Haven't seen this in a while

Try again, faggot.

Gorillas can run like 20mph and humans average like 10-15 mph he'd get cucked still

chuckled good, nice

Pssh... gorilla is nothing
Canadian Goose is the true test of skill